Can Jews forgive the Holocaust?

Can Jews forgive the Holocaust?

Attached: 7eWpkx-c_400x400.jpg (360x360, 20K)

Hopefully they will never forgive krauts and racemix them to extinction

the holowhat?

Not as long as edgelord neo nazis like you lurk this earth

But if they can never forgive it, then we have no choice, but to kill them, before they kill us.

I only mentionned krauts

We gassed them hand in hand with Germans.

we should do 2.0, so they stop kvetching about 1.0

This

The reason Jews rejected Jesus is because they couldn't accept that people deserve forgiveness.

this, except i want them to racemix all whites to extinction

germans should have been exterminated as a payback
until then they will keep crying holocaust
UN should gather and exterminate all germans

The "holocaust" is the best thing that "happened" to them.
Thay have a "state" now because of it.
Only people with 9000iq would realise that the nazis were actually zionists

There's nothing to forgive because they deserved it in the first place.

can we stop mentioning the holocaust?
its only real when you keep talking about it

How can you forgive someone for something that did not happened?

Hitler was a mossad agent

They holocausted moavitans and other -tans when they came to their godgivenn Israel.

Jews should let us officially annex Germany and steal their genes

Very intelligent statement my friend. You have at least 80098707 iq

How many from that era is still alive today?
Once those die of old age there shouldn't be anymore grudges as no one left alive had anything even remotely to do with the "holocaust"
But I guess it'll continue, much like blacks blaming whites for something no one alive has done and no black alive has ever experienced, but they keep bitching about their "ansestors pain" as if they could feel anything besides when they've stolen something

Top incel post

If it wasnt for the holocaust they wouldnt have israel so if smething they should be thankful

>what is epigenetics

If jews stop following Judaism. Do they stop being jews?

Not for antisemites
And other jews

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1542514948491.jpg (1080x1543, 226K)

>I let feefees dictate my life
No wonder they're weak if something they never experienced traumatize them from beyond the grave
It's like me getting up every morning and crying that the jews took my ancestors land to expand their industrial capital machine
Guess what, it's not gonna change anything, deal with it and grow up epifags

This. When the FUCK is Israel going to thank Germany for their hardwork?

they made two religions based on percecution of jews 2000 years ago

they will add the holocaust to the religion. in fact. they have already

People meme that the jews are obsessed with the holocaust or whatever but I honestly give it 30-40 years and people will probably forget about it all, or at least won't give a shit as much. By then it will be long history

They are moving here in droves again so I guess

that would be financially unwise

The question is rhetorical. When will Jews be forgiven the Holocaust? Never.

The shocking psychological truth is that man rejects the burden of guilt by turning the tables on those we have wronged and portraying ourselves as the victims of their suffering. The Roman historian Tacitus spells it out. “It is part of human life,” he wrote, “to hate the man you have hurt.” Those we harm, we blame — mobilizing dislike and even hatred in order to justify, after the event, the harm we did. From which it must follow that those who are harmed the most, as in the case of the Shoah — are blamed the most.

Holocaust denial, in any of its forms, obeys this pattern. For foisting the lie of the 6 million upon the world, Jews are accused of compounding the wickedness that was the just cause of the Holocaust — had it only happened — in the first place. By virtue of the way Jews cynically exploit the Holocaust to serve their political and financial purposes today, are they shown to be deserving of what they suffered yesterday or, rather, since there was no Holocaust, what they ought to have suffered yesterday.

The question “When will Jews be forgiven the Holocaust,” and its implied answer, “never,” have political implications right enough, but there’s an important nonpolitical lesson to be drawn from them. If it’s not for anything they have done, but for what’s been done to them, that Jews cannot be forgiven, then it’s in vain for Jews to strive to alter the way the world sees them. In vain that they try to improve their public relations image, adopt a sweeter demeanor, or hang their heads in embarrassment.

Attached: Jacobson_Howard.png (800x800, 180K)

it already is long history, yet they still moan about it and literally want to send copies of survivors stories to the fucking moon

No, they will never forgive us.

Why do aussies still have ANZAC day? It's long history