Meds

>Meds
The one thing that can turn racist ass niggas into squealing, moaning lustful tweens.

8:20 - the rest of the video
youtube.com/watch?v=7VsWetaIwJM&t=8m20s

Why do Meds have this power over black women and black gays? It's usually "I don't usually like white bois but ooomph" when it's a med. Why med power so strong over blacks.

Attached: ukycwvs (1).jpg (474x474, 80K)

keep your racial bullshit outside of the mediterranean

BMC

>keep your racial bullshit outside of the mediterranean

Attached: 1548283631173.png (1080x1266, 697K)

short, dark, handsome

Attached: average_or_ideal_man-face-europe.jpg (1024x972, 198K)

Adding to this, Tall, Dark, Handsome. Black people are obsessed with those types of men over all others.

this

Good post

Attached: 1546267717132.jpg (1280x877, 856K)

Too late bitch, Europeans invented racial bullshit. You can't just wish it away after you created the very idea of race and caused a racial mess in multiple continents across the world. This is your doing, lay in the bed you made and love it.

this
stfu bitch, your shithole the only country that upholds racial divisions

Based

>he actually believes racial divisions doesn't exist on every continent
LOL your continent alone every single day create MUH ancestors topics, you've become some obsessed that you now divide groups by ancient populations of neolithics and hunter gatherers. LMAO Euros have always been extra autistic about race, and you still are today stop the lies.

>keep your racial bullshit outside of the mediterranean

Attached: 1554074301596.jpg (735x884, 48K)

Basado y rojo empastillado

It's the same with black men on med women. I think because of meds body frame can be similar to some blacks', with average height, big bones, muscular arms and legs by nature

Excellent post, my med friend!

Also, this

Based. But Europeans have always been hypocrites go figure. It's like when their countries used to criticize the Americas for the slave trade and mistreatment of minorities when they started it lel

Why are amerisharts so obsessed with race?

More like why are white people. It's usually either you Europeans or White Americans making threads like these, so they are a product of your seed.

>A handful of autistic idiots on an autistic website made some retarded threads so it means all euros are like that.

Also the majority of times someone is obsessed with race it turn out to be diasporas or mutto schizoids.

why nigger speaks are so annoying? second after chinkoid.

Europeans were so obsessed with race they invented an entire science around it. A science that still gets perpetuated through stereotypes today. Be it stereotypes for Jews, Mediterraneans, Blacks or whoever they were all invented by Europeans. This didn't exist in Africa, or the Americas before Europeans. Europeans established the caste system in South America, and they did so in North America.

I agree with that, but "europeans" is a broad statement, there were clearly some colonial europeans and some that weren't.
And when speaking about race obsessed people I mean on this website.

>this didn't exist in africa
lmao bantu peoples were genociding half of africa while the roman empire was just a irrelevant kingdom in italy
indians have had a caste system forever.
in china, Han ruled supreme over other groups.
in japan, the Yamato people discriminated against other indigenous groups like ryuku and ainu peoples.
arabs enslaved twice as much black africans as europeans did.

>short
shawn is 1,88

shawn mendes isn't med

hello chris

his dad is portuguese. he is med.

no he is balkan or something, ex kick boxing champion

Basado

Attached: Zwischenablage01.jpg (1049x286, 173K)

wat

shit music

He may be handsome looking but he's still a faggot. FUCK FAGGOTS

Attached: d849beb8de7fc5dc69b6c9ff395a220a.jpg (650x488, 49K)

This. Leave the Arab mutts alone.

You'll be screaming with your boipussi spread soon

If you are describing meds remove the tall and the handsome