Is it true that there is a campaign in Russia to replace ethnic Russians with Ch*nese "people"

Is it true that there is a campaign in Russia to replace ethnic Russians with Ch*nese "people".

Attached: IMG_7316.jpg (524x642, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt_EK0lT49U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Russia#Recent_data_on_the_epidemics
meduza.io/feature/2019/03/17/okolo-sta-rossiyanok-kazhdyy-den-infitsiruyutsya-vich-vo-vsem-mire-iz-za-virusa-umirayut-vse-rezhe-no-ne-v-rossii-pochemu
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/eastern_finland_seniors_contracting_hiv_in_russia_despite_information_campaigns/10684764
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope not. Please Russia don’t sell your women like we did.

Where did you hear this?

Attached: 1539666650319.jpg (1272x716, 147K)

it's inevitable. women everywhere want men with loads of money and chinks are filthy rich.

Russians.

this is rare, Women don't like Chunks, All AMWF couples i know is Korean/Kazakh/Borat man.

Women are a treasure for a country, their regenerate the people after a war, they raise strong children etc. If a country wants to be successful they must preserve them like the biggest diamond ever seen by human eyes.

It's wishful thinking made up by hohols. There are probably way more churkas in Siberia than chinks.

Last year more Russian women married Chinese men than Russian men. It's pretty much over for Russia. Russian men are the most undesirable men on earth, even Chinese men are more desirable.

Cringe, women are whores especially white women.
Most of them deserves to be shot for treason against their fatherland

in every thread about Russia, you Brazilian macaco start shiting, have sex

It's a lowkey propaganda made by Russian state media,pretty sure on request, to shill their political marriage.

Russian men can be attractive, like very type of man in the world. Stop listening to int memes

Attached: 6C46E831-6339-427E-95B4-0C3BDAC47C01.jpg (1000x469, 39K)

Russian state owned channel promoting and encouraging Russian women to marry Chinese men:

Pic: same channel also promoting Russian girls to marry African men because they make better husbands than Russian men.

Your government has already surrendered to China, accept it.

Attached: Russian state TV interracial marriage promotion.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

>"Ethnic" Russians

Leave it to an Amerimutt knowing absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1518435476336.jpg (399x370, 23K)

Why are you so obsessed with Russia? you are shit in every thread, and I am not even Russian.

I meant Slavs, retard. Don't play dumb

Russia must be wiped off the face of the earth. And thank God they're doing a good job of doing that themselves:
>In 2015 44% of new infections occurred through heterosexual sex. Experts predict that heterosexual sex may soon overtake injecting drug use as the main means of HIV transmission.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Russia#Recent_data_on_the_epidemics

>"Every day approximately 100 Russian women get AIDS"
meduza.io/feature/2019/03/17/okolo-sta-rossiyanok-kazhdyy-den-infitsiruyutsya-vich-vo-vsem-mire-iz-za-virusa-umirayut-vse-rezhe-no-ne-v-rossii-pochemu

>70+ year old Finnish men contracting HIV from Russian girls
yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/eastern_finland_seniors_contracting_hiv_in_russia_despite_information_campaigns/10684764

Attached: Russian women HIV.png (700x500, 113K)

have sex

>Is it true that there is a campaign in Russia to replace ethnic Russians with Ch*nese "people".
Complete true.

The main TV channel of the country: Russia24
Tells why you should marry a Chinese and how good it is)

>Natasha, my daughter, you are woman now.
>You must chose husband and have children.
>Would you pick blyad Dmitri, who would become alcoholic, beat you every night and die at 54
>or hard-working Chang from China?
>...

Attached: 11290337_980x1200_0.jpg (800x665, 79K)

yep, I'm a part of this campain. We starded this in France decades ago.

>wishful thinking made up by hohols
No. This is true

Asians are just black people in disguise

>Or Adewale from Congo who will make big family with you?
>...

Attached: 1547052124193.jpg (1627x1194, 309K)

LOL chinks are replacing Italians?

Yes, but I think the only reason they marry them is for the money.

Attached: 1558665472933.jpg (1200x1131, 300K)

that's us whites my white friend