How do you feel about black people in general, Jow Forums? How about black in your country in particular?

How do you feel about black people in general, Jow Forums? How about black in your country in particular?
>listen to a lot of black songs (which is 95% of pop these days)
>always been a rap fan so listen to that a lot too
>blacks are good athletes and musicians in general
>black people are good comedians so listen to them too
>sometimes black people look like fun people to be with, similar to filipino culture: laid back, expressive, loud
>honestly think black people (in the west) are pretty okay people, malterated, suffered too much from the white man, only need proper education etc

Attached: 1554177243199.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Stinky

You do this everyday.

Post on Jow Forums? Yes!

Rude. Well, maybe you have a point.
I talked with a black dude when I was in Cali. He was cool but not smelly.
Fun guy when playing fighting games like Tekken.

I know Black people come from Atlantis.

Attached: images (3).jpg (466x658, 61K)

Don't care.

Don’t like them at all, not one bit

Attached: 61C795B8-0BD8-4AF2-8A36-4180214C94AD.png (1654x4358, 1.74M)

don't really care about them enough to spend all day thinking about them like many people on Jow Forums seem to do

I don't understand something though.
The Africans here where I live, they're students trying to study and maybe go back home to Africa.
They're actually surprisingly civil. I don't hear about bad things about them, ever. Maybe that they smell, but that's it.

Why are African Americans different?

Attached: 1555715389596.png (341x333, 35K)

Rhat cartoon had a old black guy who was from africa, the atlanteams were brown like la creatura

Lots of factors, plus the ones you see are likely wealthy

That being said wealthy blacks here commit the same amount of crime as poor whites

What do you think about all day then?

Weird really. I live in one of the more safest places in the country, and still, no reports of black people committing crime.
Though, I find it weird I don't even see them in bars, or at night, at all.

>How do you feel about black people in general, Jow Forums?
I like the ones at uni and those who mind their businesses, don't like the black kangz mouvment tho

Good people but I don't want them to fuck white girls

>Though, I find it weird I don't even see them in bars, or at night, at all.
It seems like you got the cream of the top then.
Literally just came to study and not to have "fun"

>conveniently leaving out mass shootings and pedophilia
The wh*toid and his sneaky tricks

>cream of the top
cream of the crop*

I am not very fond of black americans
Black danes however, are alright, unless they let themselves be inspired by black americans, then they're most often annoying and self absorbed pricks

Attached: 1553928365945.png (724x720, 249K)

That would be included in shooting and murder, mass shootings are like 0.000001% of our shootings it’s all black gang violence

Black people are pedos too R Kelly has a video of him pissing on a 15 year old

shut up nigger

>mass shootings and pedophilia
Many mass shooting are perpetrated by asians and blacks, but school shooting is a white thing I think

Black Americans are kinda fun people.
Expressive and fun at fighting games.

Attached: 1534933228076.jpg (474x406, 83K)

pissing on a 15 year old is technically not pedophilia, and not necessarily even ephebophilia depending on how old they look

I don't like baraku people.

Attached: 7e44365cac1bc8d7c2d313fc50ac0fd7.jpg (2365x3794, 914K)

Other stuff I guess?

Black men are hot and I need a black boyfriend to play Smash and anime fighters with
LTG is physically my ideal male

Attached: 91B7F52094D94E8A8BE35A9F2B318866.jpg (256x256, 22K)

They sell jewelry and sunglasses on street corners. That's literally all I know about them

Really? Why?
Isn't Japan proud of Naomi Osaka and Rui Hachimura?

Attached: 1533373336072.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

The black americans i have had the displeasure of having to deal with, were assholes
They think they can come to my country and bring their brainless racebaiting bullshit and make everything about the fact that they're black and i should feel bad for myself because i am not
I am sure that black people from other countries are not like this. Damn americans

Attached: 1525800020165.png (906x840, 285K)

Black people is an oxymoron.

>Miçhlan is a Dutertard and a Blacked fetishits

Why I'm I not suprised.

I have to agree with you and I think that anyone who takes on that kind of victim mentality will become a very toxic and unpleasant person. I've seen people like that on Youtube and they seem really annoying.

They are also pretty rare to find in the "interior" provinces. Also heard rumors of them being discriminated in the capital.

oh, sounds cool

The blacks here, they aren't like that. It would be annoying if that were so.
But, we also have to note they were really maltreated in America.

they're pretty nice and ok people, though some here are actually pretty colorist (or even racist as they don't see themselves as blacks, but rather "trigueño") towards darker skinned blacks, specifically black americans, and it's honestly cringy to watch

I've seen several in my town, they are here to study. Each time I see them I fight the urge to yell
>YO, THIS IS GROVE STREET, NIGGER!
I actually did it several times.

Attached: niggers.jpg (480x360, 43K)

Perhaps. But that doesn't change the fact that they should at least try to be somewhat nice to other people

I say things like "Nigga", or "Dat my boy", or "EYO YOYOYO" unironically.

Attached: 1558666689830.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

African blacks are fine because they're Pure Africans. American blacks are not fine because they're Amerimutts

there is no such thing as a "black dane"

There is

danish citizen =/= dane

I regard someone as a "black dane" when their skin is dark, they act, feel and speak danish.
When they say they're danish and nothing else

they're still african and will always be regarded as such. no one has any claim to any ethnic origin besides their own, thinking otherwise is pure delusion.

If they grew up in Denmark with danish customs and language they are culturally danish

With that logic a majority of our country aren't even danish, because none of us are 100% PURE NORD BLOOD
Most danes have some g*rman heritage. Does this make most danes g*rmans?

Why do you betray your own people and race? Tell me

they are still african since they are not ethnically danish.
I can move to ireland and integrate in irish culture, but that doesn't make me irish.

we are genetically identical to germans and our language is in the same family, making a comparison between that and an african (completely foreign non-european ethnic group) who learned to speak danish is simply idiotic, so no, there is no logical flaws in what I said.

>because none of us are 100% PURE NORD BLOOD
Serious? Why do europeans keep calling americans mutts then, when they are also a mixture of different europeans ethnicities?

While race and ethnicity share an ideology of common ancestry, they differ in several ways. First of all, race is primarily unitary. You can only have one race, while you can claim multiple ethnic affiliations. You can identify ethnically as Irish and Danish, but you have to be essentially either black or white

Maybe. They're probably rich from Africa.
They're well dressed. Aren't unruly, etc

Attached: 1549711162181.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>we are genetically identical to germans
You're not though. You're actually closer to southern Swedes and central Swedes