So user, did you convert to Islam yet like you said you would?

So user, did you convert to Islam yet like you said you would?

Attached: 1559659761828.png (500x508, 84K)

Go back to pakistan muhammad.
And stop rsping british women.

Shut up Shahar. You are about to replaced by ARAB BVLLS.

But my name is George? And I converted to islam willingly at age 20?

>joining some arab charlatan's circus
No thank you I will stay a christian!

Attached: 1556946924921.jpg (2100x1599, 626K)

Tell me about Islam unironically. I know Christians have the Trinity, grace, atonement, salvation and so on, but what the fuck do muslims believe in?

I converted to Isma'ili Islam

Attached: ismaili02.jpg (636x794, 38K)

In God

One God with one essence and person. Salvation through faith in God and good works. For our sins we can be forgiven through repentance private and public as well as through good deeds to overpower our sins.

The abrahmic religions are pretty close to eachother.

Pakis are the biggest hypocrites I've seen alongside Arabs.

That sounds exactly like Christianity but with a sandnigger terrorist stigma attached to it. Why would I convert?

>God
>person

Attached: DvY46CaVYAAhoLn.jpg (1200x622, 58K)

Because islam is the way to paradise, follow the light and save your soul, leave you kufr behind.

Praying 5 times a day and not eating pork doesn't sound fun.

It can be fun if you want it to be, if you hate it you wont enjoy it obviously, look at the upside, you pray 5 times a day and avoid sins, allah blesses you and you are happy, your life goes better, and when you die you go to heaven for eternity.

Person in the sense that we don't believe Gods essence can be in more than one being as the Trinitarian doctrine suggests. We hold such doctrines to be polytheistic.
Stigma comes and goes user. With the death of ISIS and Al Quaeda fading away the stigma will go. As for being Arabic Islam is Arabic only in so much as Christianity is Semetic.

>you are happy, your life goes better, and when you die you go to heaven for eternity.
Doesn't every Christian denomination also say that about itself? I wouldn't even jump from one brand of Christianity to another, let alone from Christianity to Islam based on some empty promises.
>As for being Arabic Islam is Arabic only in so much as Christianity is Semetic.
Doesn't the Quran only sound good and make sense in Arabic?

It is your choice after all, i am just telling you what will happen if you convert to islam, your life will improve significantly and you will be glad you decided to convert.

Well, as it stands now, I resent Islam and muslims for having cucked our people throughout the centuries. It's gonna take a lot to change that.

It makes sense in all languages though yes it does sound the best in Arabic. However this is because Quran is composed poetically. To understand you just have to look at tafsirs and stuff. It's like how Christian theologians always examine the Greek etymology of Biblical verses while interpreting them. But you probably wouldn't call Christianity a Greek religion.

Go to a mosque in your country and speak to the imam/sheikh, he will convince you, afterall i am not fit to change your mind, i only wish for your salvation.

I converted to Judaism instead

JEWISH BVLLS>>>>muh*mmad cucks

Attached: 1558646781421.jpg (1008x674, 504K)

>2019
>falling for the islam meme

Attached: 1561230028613.jpg (1029x580, 57K)

long time no see

Attached: greekoids - Copy.jpg (640x569, 183K)

>Doesn't the Quran only sound good and make sense in Arabic?
You only get the full meaning in Arabic as most translations are somewhat incorrect or obscure the full significance of certain words. That cutting off hands shit is a product of faulty translation as the word for cut is not meant literally but rather as a figure of speech. You dont literally cut of a persons hand, you hinder his hand from stealing again, which can mean all sorts of things

The JEWISH man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The JEWISH man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ar*b dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The JEWISH penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the JEWISH man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent jew seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the JEWISH man impregnates.

In total, the JEWISH man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the JEWISH man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: 1532649611123.jpg (600x398, 47K)

There are none where I live. I'd have to go all the way to Dobrogea where the tatars dwell.

This isn't true don't misguide him. Hand cutting is true and is from Hadith I'm quite sure but it's for when you steal super expensive stuff not like an apple or some shit.

Also in harsh times it does not happen, caliph omar did not cut hands of thieves during hardship times.

You have to find someone qualified to guide you and answer your questions, find the truth yourself, don't believe Jow Forums lies and research things yourself, dont trust biased sites and idiot pictures without proper proofs.

are you outright lying or are you retarded ?

If muhh*mad is real why did he let JEWISH BVLLS do this to this little "innocent" girl?

Attached: 1545580254650.jpg (543x584, 82K)

The hand-cutting thing could be true for all I care. Thieves are scum.
What different sects of Islam are there? I know about Shia and Sunni, but not what they believe, nor if there are any others.

No you deobandi weirdo dont spread lies about our beautiful religion. We do not chop off hands like barbarians and a hadith holds no greater authority than the koran.
t. salafi cuck

Join sunni, any madhab is fine, there are difference between the 4 schools of thought but they're not very significant, and joining anyone is really fine.

Attached: Madhhab_Map.png (1245x604, 43K)

I see. How come Ibadi is only practiced in Oman? Also what the fuck is an Ahmadiyya muslim? Someone once claimed he was a member of that, and it sounded like some obscure "Jehovah's Witness of Islam" thing because I had never heard the word before.

>How come Ibadi is only practiced in Oman?
Historical reasons. No one cares tho.
>Also what the fuck is an Ahmadiyya muslim? Someone once claimed he was a member of that, and it sounded like some obscure "Jehovah's Witness of Islam" thing because I had never heard the word before.
Somewhat accurate. Theyre a heretical sect whose founder claimed to be a prophet and they worship the queen of Bongland

originated in india, autistic schizos who think the messiah already came, pay no attention to those outists.

We believe in a redeemer near the end times who will guide believers and protect us from Dajjal(Anti Christ) before Christ appears to defeat him. There was some guy in India who claimed to be the Mahdi. Basically the people who believe him are Ahmadis. He's been dead for more than a century and his successors are the new Mahdi I guess.

Thank you muslim bros.

There is no ummah and there is no Muslim solidarity. Yemeni children die from starvation and cholera while their neighbors drive around in Ferraris doing stupid stunts for social media.

Why would I? John of Damaskus refuted it centuries ago.
Why follow a false prophet Christ warned us about, the only way to get to heaven is through him and not trough a Arab warlord.

We have always fought each other since Ali. This is nothing new.

>Join a foreign Arab religion? Never! I would rather stay in my foreign Hebrew religion :^)

yes ofc best decision of my life
now I also try to convince as many blinded kafir of the light that is Allah
islam truly is salvation and the only good future for Europe

Attached: muslim hulk.png (500x438, 89K)

>foreign Hebrew religion :^)
What did he mean by this

How cute, he actually thinks Christianity is European.

>man from Israel presents universalist monotheistic religion
Vs
>man from Arabia presents universalist monotheistic religion

user I-...

>not knowing that the term European appeared first time describing Christians in Iberia

One religion had its centre in Europe, Rome and Constantinople with the bullwark of Theology made there, the another in the Middle East. Now what faith is more foreign, the one that first defined European as identity or the one that raided Euopes shores till the 10 century?

Islamic European communities existed since its inception in Spain and later in Albania and Bosnia to this day. Also large amounts of Islamic theology came from outside Arabia and happened everywhere from Spain to Persia. Both of our main Hadith collectors and several of the creators of our Madhabs are Persian.

>There came a Bedouin to prophet Muhammad (pbuh) from Banu Fazara and said: "My wife gave birth to a black child. I want to reject this child" the Bedouin said.
>Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) asked: "Do you have camels?" "Yes" "What color are those camels?" "Red" "Are there any white, black or grey camels among these?" "Yes, of course. There are grey camels among them." "Well, where do you think these grey camels came from?" "O Prophet, that is in their blood; they take after the ancestors."
>"Perhaps this boy has taken after someone in his ancestry (he resembles them)."

BASED MUHAMMAD THE CuCK

Attached: 1559493325969.jpg (689x689, 43K)

Also what are your thoughts on Roman Paganism?

It looks like even arabs are not that cucked by worshiping pedo warlord anymore

More and more arabs are leaving this death cult, maybe there is still a chance for Arab societies

Attached: Screenshot_20190626_165246.jpg (1080x960, 122K)

Secularisation as a result of the atheist culture is inevitable until there isn't a strong Islamic reawakening. I'd also like to point out that I think this survey is anonymous and that not religious does not mean atheistic. Arab societies are fucked because of their politics not Islam. As I said it has a lot more to do with the backlash of the West against Islam due to ISIS.

Based Yemen

Only chance for Islam is some reformation and being much more liberal. Practicing rules from 6. century is just retarded. And arabs are indeed fucked by Islam, all their sectarian violence and wars is just because Islam.

>reformation
What like Protestantism? Luther wasn't some libtard he only hated the Catholics for being dishonest.
>liberal
Liberalism is a dying trend. Authoritarian right movements are popping up all over Europe. We do not need to be more liberal.

based and aga khan-pilled

>dumb paki in the thread who is also an erdogan shill
If theres ever a contest for the most pathetic group of people on earth pakis win by miles

Shut up BONG I'll rape your daughter

>Practicing rules from 6. century is just retarded

Attached: 1555248413803.jpg (640x723, 39K)

very islamic

In another universe the caliphate may have conquered and retained more land in Europe and the centre of Islam could have been Iberia rather than the Middle East. In this scenario by your logic Islam would then be a European religion?

Also what about during the Ottoman era? The centre of Islam until post-WW1 was in Constantinople. So under the Ottomans Islam was European?

Do people still think that this shitty meme is funny? Boy, this board is getting shittier and shittier every day.

>Only chance for Islam is some reformation and being much more liberal. Practicing rules from 6. century is just retarded. And arabs are indeed fucked by Islam, all their sectarian violence and wars is just because Islam.

Attached: 1560940682925.jpg (491x625, 32K)

Still not European. The Europeans in Iberia where your Muslims existed were the Christians not the Muslims. European identity has been connected with Christianity untill the Reformation or even as far as Enlightenment era. I dont care about the modern secular materialist definition.
Islam had its influence on Europe though.
Any Polytheism is marvel-tier garbage and should be crushed, be it Roman or Indian. Thats why I can respect you Muslims since you atleast follow God.
If in that fictious universe the Caliphate would have conqoured Europe, and shaped its philosophy, architecture, art and music then yes. But it did not, thats why get taught Augustine, Aquinas and Erasmus and university.
However you cannot deny Muslim influence on certain Apsects and Parts of Europe.

The Reformation hurt Chrisianity more then the Islamic conquest, and i cant wish such a terrible event upon anyone.
Most violence in the Middle East is political and economic

I don't want to be put on a terror watch list.

Never said i would and never will

Not yet

No I am Catholic

Attached: our_lady_of_america_by_theophilia-d56ikdy.jpg (400x570, 142K)

Same but I don't worship icons or saints

heretic kys

Arabs was always violent, retard. There's no need for reformation, just cleansing and purification from those wahabbi and salafi in the current practice.

Then you are not Catholic.

What's the Shia "other" in the Balkans and Albania? Sufis?

Oh that? I lied about that lmao

Alevis probably. That's Assads sect.

>Alevis
>Assads sect.
>tfw muds are so retarded that they cannot differentiate between their own sects like Alevis and Alawites

kys