This is what German women look like, send help pls

this is what German women look like, send help pls

Attached: file.png (852x852, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ready to offer assistance!

Attached: 1294146410148.jpg (392x429, 32K)

Every women looks bad without cosmetics, bro. Except for americans. They look ugly even with plastic and shit.

At least we got a bunch of turkic qt3.14 where I live

Attached: refugees.jpg (275x183, 14K)

not even ugly, just old

They can have them all
I have been with a syrian girl for the last few years and that was the best thing that could have happend to me

was sagen ihre brüder dazu, oder bist du auch ein achmed?

Die sind froh wenn ihre Schwester einen Arier bumsen darf. Besser als ein Neger aufjeden

war sie ein Flüchtling oder was? Oder schon länger hier?

A german girl here will be worshiped solely of the merit of being white

Hab sie über ihren Bruder kennengelernt der und ihr Vater mögen mich eigentlich ganz gerne die Mutter zwar nicht bei denen ist das ja aber eh egal

Attached: 512542143.png (418x530, 13K)

send iberian qts pls

Yes sure, Hans, nice ploy to keep men away from Germany. Everyone knows German girls look like this.

Attached: germanqt.jpg (768x1024, 54K)

Bin nicht er. Wollte nur meinen Senf dazu geben

send brazilian qts pls, but only those with min. 90% European DNA

Biggest lie I’ve heard in my life nobody worships white women here

>nobody worships white women here
Maybe in your inbred cracka crackaville town. Real cities are talking

Yes, you do, Zhang.

she looks like one of those death camp guard ladies. very german face, scary

send Russian qts pls, but no gold diggers

Attached: file.png (640x360, 241K)

I live in Toronto dumbass the only guys who worship women for being white are creepy Bangladesh and Indian incels. No one here gives a fuck how white you are

Whats wrong with german women incel?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-24-21-00-52.png (720x1280, 529K)

yellowfever incel detected

Not true in Canada most men prefer Latina and Mena women as they are seen as exotic, then Asian women are preferred next l, white women are in second last and black women in last place

Attached: 743DC333-7394-467C-BDB5-1EA4DFCB0558.jpg (750x616, 447K)

I want her to dominate me

Ugly incels prefer non white women

>sudaca kids
disgusting

What kind of help? To do what?

German teen look normal and cute like every european. They just age badly, maybe the jews government put alcohol in their staple beer water.

Attached: GermanW.jpg (500x333, 51K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HjSh_esW9W4

Is that why 90 percent of the men who obsess over blonde women are brown incels ?

Attached: 53CFE51F-EA5E-4273-B0AE-0D52B893777D.jpg (750x480, 100K)

Only incels who are afraid of talking to white girls and play safe by aiming low lmao.
I have a friend who only ever takes ACTIVE romantic interest in filipino and chinese girls but whenever asked for preference the answer is always "white blonde" lol fucking incels man

carpet bomb our cities like you did in ww2

Attached: 1345186016_001.jpg (700x647, 40K)

Afraid of talking to white women

Get real you moron white women make up what 70-80 percent of our overall female population ? And have more casual sex then any other race of women.

What's even the point of living if you have a square face

Attached: 1540066343539.jpg (2248x2908, 1.76M)

There is nothing wrong with having casual sex you weak incel

Is this the only non-square faced Geman image on the internet?

your missing my point. Your saying it's incels who are afraid of approaching white women when I am saying they are the easiest to approach.

The hardest are mena and black women by far

Basiert und Alman gepillt.

I don't like the left one on several levels. First of all, of course, because of her atrocious leopard-print blouse. That neck chain looks slutty too, but at least it's not a choker. Her hair is obviously dyed, and her hairstyle is that boring shit 95% of young women are wearing nowadays. Makeup is too excessive - lipstick's too heavy, brows are painted. As for her face - chin is too small, smile is too fake. All in all, basic bitch/10.

Meanwhile all the right has to do to become my ideal woman is to change her glasses to something smaller like picrelated.

Attached: MAX-1010933YG5419.jpg (1500x843, 134K)

meh we have some qts but we need more med girls for sure. Germania is always open for roman concubines

so what? looks cute

if she is a virgin and have a degree/good brain - she is top-0.1% of eurasia

she looks like harsem who is very cute

also i follow winter and summer sports and LOTS of cutes in Germany, from winter and summer sports.

wont post them and expose on non-white forum though

I want to gently dominate her and make her trad wife with 5 kids.(and still perfect body)

hot

send argentine qts pls, but not those crazy feminists

I just came back from Munich and I can confirm the women there were fucking beautiful, 10x more attractive than American women

>tfw my non-white eyes are unworthy of even gazing upon mere images of German qts

Who's going to believe you without photos

checked

Attached: 1541796468957.jpg (320x272, 7K)

german women best women confirmed

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

>10x more attractive than American women
kek