Planet of the Afrikanz edition

Is this the origin of the 'chimping out' phenomenon?

Attached: Afrikanz.png (541x482, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/108/37/15123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>genes from homo erectus
almost as good as the "ape DNA" pic

Attached: smirk wojak ears.png (645x773, 20K)

Homo erectus :DD erect homo :D

Ebin :DDD

Source for this?

I still can't decide who is more evolved out of the two.

pnas.org/content/108/37/15123

There are more sources if you look them up, but this one gives the best insight in the depth of the study.

>at least one African population
post the source so we can see if its really as prevalent as you point it out to be

>three restricted african populations, with an inference of at least one having the material
>introgression of at least 2% genetic material due to inevitable interbreeding with archaic hominins, longer exposure
>no evidence that the genetic material is associated with impulsive behaviour, aggression or other 'chimping out' features
>utilizes an indirect approach because of the absence of ancient African DNA, limiting the study
>homo erectus was giving way to larger brain capacity, meaning it isn't the classical Jow Forums chimp meme
>and the study identifies candidates for the introgression, it doesn't have confirmation for it

and finally
>61 noncoding autosomal regions
meaning they aren't expressed/transcripted, they're remnants that indicate lineage based on the assumptions made by the authors

don't leap to conclusions without analysing the study Jow Forumsbabby

>61 noncoding autosomal regions
They only gathered DNA from these regions, but it doesn't mean that there aren't genetic material from Homo Erectus from coding autosomal regions, he didn't analyse in coding regions because it's way harder to do it

because recent natural selection influences them and doesn't produce relatable polymorphisms, they can't produce a connection through them so they utilize non-coding DNA

plus the study was purposely restricted to hunter-gatherer and agricultural populations for a reason. The three populations selected don't account for more than 4% of the population. This is was an attempt to find the most likely sets of people to have archaic hominin DNA, assuming the simulations are correct references

try harder to generalize and dehumanize

>The three populations selected don't account for more than 4% of the population.
for more than 4% of the total african population, remember they ran simulations to assume the presence/absence of admixture

>race baiting with no facts, only a meme image

Yeah, and Whites were literally born from interbreeding with Neanderthals. Why are Jow Forumstards so retarded?

dilate

look up the populations studied in and you'll realize the finn is right

you'll realize its another Jow Forums masterpiece designed to be easily digested by idiots, this isn't even the first usage of the left image

benis

>that humorless saudi tranny
god, I hate this website

Except we weren't conditioned to have an inferiority complex so we don't get offended and are happy about being neanderthals.

seething racist reddinigger. fuck off wh*toid

>due diligence isn't appropriate
why?

Braindead whitey mad he can't argue
I was just pretending!!!!!

>race baiting
pretty pathetic 2bh

I dont give a shit about you monkeys or your ancestors all i know is that i came from adam

this

why ruin perfectly good misinfo with pedantic shit like actual facts

Attached: tired wojak ears2.png (800x900, 69K)

Niggas be looking like this and saying “I dont give a shit about you monkeys or your ancestors all i know is that i came from adam“

Attached: 4DECAB96-3FA9-422A-84D8-24FC2014A970.jpg (576x960, 53K)

Attached: Без имени.png (259x395, 123K)

If you aren't caucasian with NW European descent you are not from Adam. All the colored races were on earth long before Adam.

You aren't much better Pedro. "Racism" was a term created to divert from the truth. All the races aren't even close to being equal. If you point something out that is negative about a race, that makes you a "racist" or "race baiter". Stop lying to yourself Pedro. You are just as inferior as blacks are when it comes whites.

oonny valkonaama hiljaa jo

>whites an asians have neadnerthal dna
>ok
>blacks may have dna from another group
>AAAHHAHA WTF THATS RASCIST POL GARBAGE NOOOOOO