Untitled

:(

Attached: _107517106_mediaitem107517105.jpg (660x371, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1sWzUYMpxws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only watched some of his videos, but I can't believe he's dead. He looked fine just two weeks ago, didn't expect this at all.

>nigger dies
>this is somehow bad

Rip Marshal Mathers.

Not trying to blame him but everyone around him tried to help him but he refused to cooperate. He made his mind up to kill himself so...

Unironically the saddest stuff in these 3 years

Good lad that one, shame he died. Edgy contrarians and americans will disagree

Literally who?

no bitch niggas rip

How many brothers fell victim to the streets?

Attached: 1541116393739.jpg (250x202, 8K)

literally never heard of this guy once in my life.

what community is he apart of?

who is this nigga? what happened?

Pretty sure he browssed /v/. But he makes smash videos and other gaming vids

Rip broom head

FUCK ON ME, LOOK AT ME, FUCK ON ME, LOOK AT ME

is this another lil' ?

fuck niggers

No its a smash youtuber

Why is this nigger zoomer being spammed all over Jow Forums? I'd never heard of this coon until yesterday. fuck off with this zoomer e-garbage shit. no one fucking cares

>mental illness is a white first worlder probl-

just because it's his own fault doesn't mean that it's not sad

Are you hurt?

rip my nigga

Mostly smash bros and other nintendo related games, but he played a bit of everything

Why are people mourning this faggot zoomer nigger? I say good riddance!

Miss him like you wouldn't believe.

Fuck off, this is not Jow Forums related.

Go kill yourself with those meme youtube e-celebs.

never forget...

Attached: 4channelersmourndeathofafricanamericanjapanesesoftwareenthusiast.png (1920x1034, 284K)

I enjoyed his Persona 5 videos. He was pretty entertaining to be honest. I don't know man, i thought he was just crazy, but not enough where he would kill himself

kek

the fact that he's instigated this kind of butthurt shows how influential he was, I feel like I missed out

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

DIE YOU PIECE OF TRASH

Attached: 393449.gif (600x600, 227K)

>ETIKA NOOOOOOOOO STOP DONT JUMP

Attached: 7DF5844F-DB7E-4E3E-BD6F-BB036DF04A3A-430-000000AF2C198601.jpg (195x258, 5K)

Who?

>H-HE DID IT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 8A459FAD-9DB4-4AFB-933F-E71A2244D96F-430-000000B02C55A582.jpg (741x414, 15K)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Now, that's BASED

he ded son hopefully other livestreamers will follow soon

>how influential he was
but that's stupid people are complaining because they don't know who he is/was

>lol! i said the n-word mom! im so edgy hahah fuck niggers lmfao!
go back to /p*l/

was it sudden death?

>how to cook meth

Attached: 1557678059238.png (406x348, 158K)

Attached: 1510167936332.png (500x688, 357K)

genetrating butthurt is an essential part of fame, even beyond death. some people are celebrities because they're hateable in themselves

idk who this nigga was but watching his suicide note video was surreal. he was so calm and collected on his way to FUCKING KILL HIMSELF.

rip nigga

Attached: 1553646680822.jpg (1280x1084, 90K)

>some people are celebrities because they're hateable in themselves
Exactly but in this case there is no "themselves" how are you supposed to be mad over someone whose voice or face you don't even know

the queen's english

F

in moments like this where they receive exposure for some tragic event, hateable because of three essential attributes - black, zoomer and youtube celebrity status

people don't know many french people but the moment they recognize a successful and proudly nationalistic frenchman they can write all kinds of butthurt and have his/her memory etched in their cerebrum (like the 100 bil USD magnate the other day)