Guys

standard.co.uk/news/world/european-heatwave-2019-three-dead-in-france-from-thermic-shock-as-saharan-bubble-heat-sweeps-towards-a4175916.html

guys..

Attached: heat.jpg (1024x415, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/2019/06/25/heat-wave-killed-france-temperatures-soar-again-officials-are-taking-no-chances/?noredirect=on
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The nafri menace strikes again

WTF?
Why is everyone such a pussy
its not that bad
here it has only 36C

This. They said 38 but it's only 36.9. Fuckin white pussies.

FUCK
OFF

i am dying now, the heat is literally killing me, my desert hellhole is burning me alive.

they entered cold water too quickly. they didnt let the body adapt to the change so their hearts stopped

So it begins

washingtonpost.com/world/2019/06/25/heat-wave-killed-france-temperatures-soar-again-officials-are-taking-no-chances/?noredirect=on

Why did you got here in the first place Pajeet ?

how can you fucking die like that? Just go indoors lmao

>russosphere is fine
>merkelsphere is boiling
neat.

i was born here, and for some reason my stupid family didn't move out of this shit heap village until i bought a house here and they left me alone with all the syrians and palistinian shits, i'm literally the village elder now and i'm not even 30 years old, every day i have to solve turdskin problems so they dont tear each other apart like animals, and with this heat everyone is pissed off.

>WAHHH ITS A BIT HOT OUT
What a bunch of fucking eurobabies. It’s fucking 90-100°. That’s spring here in Texas or in Oz. Fuck off

what's the towns name?

Can't give out that kind of information, tyrone.

This supports the theory of desert people bringing their weather with them.
Which is just as scientific as moving pollution to China and India to cool the planet.

Drop dead from heat European trash

t. actual norwegian teenage boy (fat)

What makes you think I'm Norwegian you mongloid? I'm from Pakistan breeding white Scandinavians as we speak. Don't speak to me again peasant.

Climate change is real and is a result of human activity. Specifically jews trying to make europe hospitable only to sandpeople

no proofs.
every self-declared poc on the internet is a teenage white kid

>ancient people with bodies that have almost fallen apart are dying from the heat
>oh no, the heat is deadly!
they would be dying from a cold this winter if they hadn't died of the heat now, but people don't whine about the common cold this much

It has become a very sensitive topic in France since 10k geezers died from overheat alone in their homes during the 2003 heatwave.

wew, no point paying to a pension fund when you get killed by heatwaves at 60

Could geezers dying en masse from temperature extremes cause the housing bubble to burst?

they would need to die by millions for that