Non-Anglos willingly communicate in a foreign language on this board

>Non-Anglos willingly communicate in a foreign language on this board

Why do you do this? If Jow Forums was a French-speaking site you wouldn't see me learning Frogspeak just to join it.

Attached: 1558640150317.jpg (500x322, 16K)

lmao vad snackar den här lilla brittiska grabben om

wtf you can't do that

öäå :DD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAJSASJKASJASJK

Attached: 1534673221936.jpg (494x339, 55K)

based

Jow Forums is a spic board, nigger.

Nonnative English speakers ruined this site. I see so many international posters on other boards thinking they hot shit because of it. No you fucking brainlets, learning another language does NOT make you a smarter person.

Do you honestly think anyone learned english just so they can post here?

I can also do ö,ü and ß

i avoid almost all boring politicshit that actually affects me by avoiding finnigger chans. its a win win for me

Si, Pablo. Si.

cala boca filho da puta

pieru nekru paska kikkeli smegma palli :DDDDDDDDD
kakka pippeli =D

ăâîșț

Only in the lowest level of the manorial courts were trials entirely in English. During the 15th century, English became the main spoken language, but Latin and French continued to be exclusively used in official legal documents until the beginning of the 18th century. Nevertheless, the French language used in England changed from the end of the 15th century into Law French.

Attached: laughing_superheroes.jpg (238x212, 11K)

tiho mangal

this is why I respect Spanish people in general ( not the ones that post here)
They have less presence than we do in this autistic site, despite having 4.5 times more population!!!

This scares the anglo

à

YA GILES CULIAO DENME CARA LA PULENTA SI QUEREN PELEAR YMBOX ALTOKE SI PO PAJARONES KLS NO TOY NA WEANDO LA LEGAL NO LE AGUANTO NI UN KUENTO A LOS PERRO BOMBA DE AKA COCHINOS CULIAOS YO ANDO CHORIANDO EN CANTAGALLO POR K NO SOI NA DOMESTIKO LOS BIOS NO SHORIAMO EN LA CASA SOMO SHORO EN TODO LADOS YA PO GILES QLS QUIEN SE PESCA A COMBOS ACA LA PULENTA HERMANO SI PO PA QUE PO , VENGAN PA LA PAC ACA LOS ESPERO PAJARONES QLS A CUETAZO LIMPIO A LO VIO NO ONIONS NAH PERKIN COCHINOS QLS SI QUEREN MANO A MANO LE DAMO YO TIRO PA ARRIBA CON LOS GILES KLS COMO USTEDES NI A UN METRO PERKINES QLS YO ME HE PITIAO 5 AÑOS EN LAS MASMORRAS TENGO CUALKIERA DE KALLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's great user but right now you are spending your free time to communicate solely in English on an English-speaking Anglo-owned image board.

Do you not have pride in your language? Is there not a Francophone chan you could spend time on?

va bene, cervellino...

лздийжюяшщцбъч

That's fine, but can you do this? Ꙟ

What a stupid question. Why wouldn't I use a language I'm fluent in? If a thread had people from several countries it would be a clustefuck otherwise.

Yeah, I can do a square symbol.

>learning Frogspeak just to join it
Learning a second language is mandatory in most civilized countries, you dense faggot.

We used this (sometimes with a '~' above) to render "î", "în" and "îm", all of which are sounds no anglo can say.

Attached: Cyrillic_Yn.png (596x344, 19K)

As a global player and professional orator I use whichever language currently dominates the planet. I co-opt your language in my plan of international achievement.

Attached: brain.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Check this out

ꙞꙞ

>fluent in
I'd like to see you use it in a real time spoken context. I've yet to come across a gaijin online who doesn't sound like a babbling infant when forced to communicate outside of text.
You probably sound like a retard.

سلام عليكم انغلو خنزير

>this is what coping monolinguals tell themselves

is this the last bastion of fragile europoor superiority complexes? tragic desu, i feel for u senpai

Learning a second language is some cuck shit. I only need the tongue of my people, given to me by glory of birth, and which is already spoken by every educated person in the world.

Imagine actually forcing yourself to learn and speak in another country's tongue. That could never be me.

>forcing yourself to learn
do europoor brainlets REALLY have to do this? grim.

>oi crickey mate, you're not speakin propah english, go back to skewl

Some people find learning a new language fun and interesting.

People mostly know english due to America's cultural dominance. Whenever somene thinks english they think about America, not the UK.

but we speak american english, not british english and definitely dont speak in some oi moit ai om a bri isher clown accent lmao

>not british english and definitely dont speak in some oi moit ai om a bri isher clown accent lmao
R-right...

Attached: 1560847138280.png (645x773, 24K)

Not as if that matters, it's still English and the differences between American and British dialects are miniscule.

My point is not about "British influence" at all, or even American influence. I'm more just shocked that non-Anglos simply have rolled over and accepted the English language as the common tongue without any resistance. The EU will continue to use English as its common language even after Brexit, for instance.

I wouldn't even be surprised if heavily Anglicised countries such as Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands etc simply end up adopting English as an official language by the end of the century. I can easily see most European languages falling out of use due to English's dominance, which is sad and kind of pathetic too.

why do europoors write books about their cope fantasies on the internet? is this a proxy chinaman secretly trying to make them look bad or are they REALLY like this?

Jow Forums ruined this board years ago mouthbreather

Americajins are the worst that ever happened to Jow Forums.

>Learning a second language is some cuck shit
Many Europeans speak more than two languages, actually. Refering to education as "cuck shit" really tells me everything I need to know about you. Go on and be a monolingual retard. And by the way, I don't know if you have ever witnessed the act of birth, but this shit is really not glorious. It's quite disgusting.

Reason why everybody is speaking and writing in English is because it’s piss easy when compared to former lingua Francas like Greek, Latin or French.
>I can easily see most European languages falling out of use due to English's dominance
lol no

Yeah great. I should just learn french, german, spanish and italian etc. to communicate with other Europeans. You aren't very smart are you?

>Anglo owned
It’s owned by a Japanese, and this was previously owned by an American. Americans are not Anglo, just because you want to stay relevant. Anytime an American calls himself Anglo here he gets shutdown. Fuck off.

Smarter than you , shartquan rodriguez

Attached: IMG_0311.jpg (500x474, 27K)

>If Jow Forums was a French-speaking site
h-h-haha, don't be ridiculous, haha...

Il en sait trop. Éliminez le.

>learning another language does NOT make you a smarter person
Get absolutely fucked, Amerifat.

Attached: bilingual.jpg (663x483, 99K)

THE FAILING NEW YORK TIMES

Attached: trump.jpg (650x480, 69K)

Chiudi il becco, ameriGRASSO

newfag