Why are German southern states better than those in the north?

Why are German southern states better than those in the north?

Attached: German_states_by_GDP_per_capita,_2018.jpg (4235x4505, 1.66M)

They are Catholic

Lombard blood

Because they aren't protesharts and were not cucked by red plague

>states with immigrants are more successful than post-Soviet 100% white East German shitholes
Seriously compels you to meditate

>NRW
>lower saxony
>schleswig-holstein
>rhineland-palatinate
>post-soviet east german shitholes
lol

I am all for a south german union with only Baden-Württemberg, Hessen and Bayern. Northtrons can fuck themselves

catholic states are usually shitholes

Says Turk

Wouldn't that just be Austria 2.0?

Pretty sure he’s talking about the yellow, not the orange part where your great great great great grandmother supposedly came from, chimp

austria can join too

I'm from Baden-Württemberg and divisionists should be put up against the wall

>ex-commie lands are poorer
Sky is blue, water is wet...

HAMBURG

Attached: HAMBURG.jpg (1500x1001, 419K)

catholic work ethic

>implying i have german ancestry
stop projecting, fatty.

Based Saxony

>Ruhr not among the highest
I don't get it.

Attached: 1552628005902.gif (271x208, 297K)

coal and iron industry has died down over the last decades

Why didn't the Ruhr move with the times and establish its own automobile and high-tech industries like Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg?
Complacency?

Attached: HAMBURG (2).jpg (615x413, 105K)

>Hamburg
>good

A literal shithole full with beggars, refugees, and whatever subhumans.

You could nuke Hamburg and nothing of value would be lost. It's Berlin tier du Hurensohn

Fuck off Hamburg, Bavarian chicks belong to Dutch dicks

With Alps you win

Kann mich nicht daran erinnern dir erlaubt zu haben mir eine Antwort zu geben

Attached: Bayer unterwegs auf dem Kiez.jpg (1440x1080, 105K)

Everyone sing with me
Hamburg ist ein schönes Städtchen

Attached: gigachad song.jpg (1242x1388, 260K)

No snowniggers

Hamburg

Attached: Hamburg.jpg (640x986, 63K)

Then lets trade, you get our chicks and we are gonne get your chicks for our bavarian dicks

Greater income is LITERALLY the only thing south/western states have over north/eastern ones. Other than that they're less white, more crime ridden, have worse childcare and school education, have a worse housing market and are generally degenerate americanized hellholes.

Attached: muttmap.png (778x1104, 76K)

Are you drunk, Kevin?
>less white
Meh, they are way worse. Like NRW, Hessen, all city states... and keep in mind that the south attracts way more EU immigrants, for some strange reason most of the real human trash goes to NRW, Berlin, Frankurt and Hamburg.

>more crime ridden
Lies. Bavaria is literally the safest state. Pretty sure BaWü is not far from it.

>have worse childcare
Meh, could be better, but if you gotta pay for fucking Berlin daycare there is just not enough money left for your own.

>and school education
Again, Bavaria is literally the best state while Bremen is the worst. East is getting there, tho.

>have a worse housing market
Again, not exactly true. Munich is the same level as Hamburg or Frankfurt. And it is the worst in Bavaria, by far. The rest is on the same level as most states, maybe away from the really far east of the former DDR that is dying out and you can probably buy houses for 2 eggs and an apple.

>are generally degenerate americanized hellholes.
Kek. Everyone outside of Germany thinks that German culture = Bavarian culture for a reason.

>Greater income is LITERALLY the only thing south/western states have
>

Attached: bayrische alpen.jpg (960x639, 221K)

>for some strange reason most of the real human trash goes to NRW, Berlin, Frankurt and Hamburg.
because not even 50 Euro more a month could make up for being surrounded by s*utherners