I'm at the turn of my mid-20s, take much care of my hygiene, diet and activity levels...

I'm at the turn of my mid-20s, take much care of my hygiene, diet and activity levels, avoid stress and excessive exposure to sunlight, and I still have acne problems
Dermatologists have been no help to me, if anything they ruined my face even more

Attached: Hailey-acne-deal-Story.jpg (1072x603, 89K)

Whoever she is, I would tell her to stop with make up first of all.

ok

*tip*

me too :(

Have you tried melanin ?

how is this int related? fuck off mirza

Sunlight does even more damage to the skin, and it's not like I receive none

How often do you wash your pillowcases?

No, we don't tip :^)

Sunlight is good for the skin thogh

I change my bedsheets weekly and shower twice a day so I wouldn't consider any more than that necessary

Very good for the skin yes, especially the face

Attached: hhBDtWE.png (585x869, 894K)

lmao she's old who cares

>she
>old
kys, you fucking retard

bit excessive. what's with the insults boy?

more like pizza lmao

stop masturbating

> be arab
> Can't get sun burnt
> Can't get acne
> Not a nigger
Feels good man

Attached: faa3cb4ba534a74afe1a53b36673ea24--arab-fashion-men-fashion.jpg (236x354, 16K)

Get a better dermatologist. Infact, go to a women’s dermatology clinic.

I used to have really disgusting cystic acne. It was repulsive. I went to the closest dermatology clinic where I live, I didn’t realize it until I showed up to my appointment that it was mostly for women. All the other patients were women and the doctors too. I don’t care though. My doctor is hot. And she fixed me face. Literally when she saw me the first thing she said was “don’t worry, I will fix this” and she did. I’ve been completely clear for 2 years now.

Females are typically autistic about their skin, this is good advice.
Try accutane I guess, though it has a lot of mental health side effects.
t. Someone who never had acne problems but has a lot of female cousins who are autistic about skincare

there is a miracle drug for acne: roaccutane.

> Can't get acne
the arabs at my university have acne

Go to laryngologist to check out your tonsils. They might be chronically inflammed and cause acne

>and I still have acne problems
>Dermatologists have been no help to me, if anything they ruined my face even more
Have you tried Isotretinoin? I had pretty bad acne until 23 years, and it actually got worse after 18. It cleared up completely, I don't even do any kind of routine on my face now, just rinse with warm water.

And yeah, I also had several retarded dermatologist initially doing some absolutely retarded shit. It was all either of no use, or even made it worse, left some scars even.

Sometimes that's too much washing. Skin is delicate. Also, might be some hormonal problems like an excess of test. So other than derm see an endocrinologist