What's worse, the Israeli summer, or the Nordic winter?

What's worse, the Israeli summer, or the Nordic winter?

Attached: 1.7130216.1931385010.jpg (1868x1051, 125K)

Nordic autumn.

What’s so bad about the Nordic autumn?

I can't enjoy summer because of mosquitoes

The Israeli summer isn't bad at al, it's only 31c today, but it's far from ideal, which is 21c. Nordic winter is at most 5c, which is almost freezing.

Nordic autism

15 is ideal.
20 is kind of comfy.
24 is hot
30 is hell

I don't get it, how do you have mosquitos? I thought it was a 3rd world problem

Israeli summer because
1) it's summer
2) it's full of kikes

Same thread on KC and here

You forgot it's dark half the year.
Also the taxes are high... but having your own private island sounds comfy af.

Attached: privateislandsweden.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Nordic winter really isn't that bad unless you live in the far north. The most annoying aspect is the constant darkness.

At least fish and seafood isn't crazy expensive there

Summer is nice, get a pool and qts will want to go there even if you are a social autist like me.
I love heat waves, my pool gets literally packed with girls when there is one specially during weekends

Winter is literally nothing. Summer is only nice when you escape the it's oppressing heat. Winter every time. Fall is best season though.

>dark
>no snow to brighten the land
>perpetual rain
>mushy half-frozen snow
>dark
>dark

Added bonus: I much prefer winter fashion to summer fashion and I can go on late night walks by the lake without having to bump into people.

Heat by itself is not such a pain, as long as you have ways to cool off, it's the humidity that's the real cock, it feels like you're suffocating on air and the air just feels heavy all around you, in comparaison, dry heat is a completely different world once you experience it

That's exactly how winter here is.

No it isn't.
There's sun, there's no snow and it's not really cold.

Winter can be brutal here. I hate getting into cars when it's so cold. The engine is so cold that it has difficulty starting so you sit there and freeze your ass off ass you struggle with starting the damn thing.

Fuck me I hate it.

>dark
>rain
>nice colors
>comfy
>fireplace

shit take

When the Israeli ambassador left Sweden after we recognized Palestine, he mentioned that we have many good Islands that could be sold.
I still remember it til this day.

Summer is nice, get a pool and qts will want to go there even if you are a social autist like me.
I love heat waves, my pool gets literally packed with girls when there is one specially during weekends

No problems with Israeli summer

>Nordic winter is at most 5c
No, that’s spring/autumn.

Europeans having cold winters is a meme in fact on average the north of america has colder winters because we domt have the gulf stream heating us like europe. Europeans have the most mild weather which made them soft pussies