The subhuman indios from the blue an purple states ruin mexico, they should secede and join guatemala

The subhuman indios from the blue an purple states ruin mexico, they should secede and join guatemala.
They are subhuman and ruin mexico

Attached: 450px-Mexico_Map_Indigenous_population_2010_(smaller).png (450x302, 55K)

Most of the drug violence is in the white and lavender states

Yucatán is the safest state in Mexico.

>The subhuman indios from the blue an purple states ruin mexico, they should secede and join guatemala.
>They are subhuman and ruin mexico

Attached: 1548447766926.jpg (2048x2732, 386K)

>let me tell you about your country
>44% of my genes came from it after all

Guerrero and michoacan have lots of cartel violence
Yucatan is safe but I dont want disgusting indios to be part of my country

t.CHI

Kys indio

But you're an American.

Soy de sonora y tengo doble ciudadania

There are very few Indians. We must create an Indian reservation in Mexico of at least 60 000 km2. In this way we will have Indian bvlls to reproduce and spread throughout the country.

filthy beaner
go back

Quiet Sharto, back to yer designated shitting aisle

Sorry, but real Mexicans stay in Mexico to deal with all our problems. You chose to scape like a bitch and serve gringos for some dollars, and that's fine. But you're not Mexican.

Indio subhumans dont get to decide who is mexican

>Guerrero and michoacan have lots of cartel violence
That doesn't contradict or refute what I said.

Neither do pochos like you and me

Enjoy your plastic tacos®.

Yeah we despise you too, mexican niggers

Im not a pocho, I was born in sonora and visit regularly

t. went to see his grandma's cousins once 5 years ago

When are you going to secede from my country you filthy indio?

Hopefully soon, i hate sharing a country and nationality with you subhuman narco niggers

Your beaner card just got revoked Paco you're an amerimutt like us

Now play some Selena

Attached: 1553994265595.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Also
>my country
>that fucking flag
Why are you not in your cartel shithole paco?

And I hate sharing my country with indio parasites
Just doing some buisness here

I'm an expatriate from Mexico. AMA

Boxers or briefs?

Boxers

Why are you mexican subhumans always invading other nations? Why cant you stay in your shithole?

Illegals arent expats

t. Indio de mierda

BASED

>just doing some business here
Jose, i dont call mowing american lawns a business

That's cool, but I'm not an illegal. Just your typical expatriate

Here on business, something you indios know nothing about. I'm a programmer.

cringe y azulpastillado

My family is from Michoacan. is it one of the better areas of Mexico?

t. Cerote

We look down on cerotes in Mexico

Its one of the better areas to get decapitated and eaten alive
You mexican niggers behave like the color of your skin, LIKE SHIT

Chiapas should be an independent state, lead by their own people

Attached: Subcomandante-Marcos.jpg (464x418, 70K)

>business
>monkey codey

Whatever you say, wagecuck.

>You mexican niggers behave like the color of your skin, LIKE SHIT

t. someone literally from Yucatan

When you have chorro, do you think you're melting?

Violent indio shithole

Attached: 636512676322014771-011118-Mexico-travel-ban-Online.png (700x548, 75K)

I dont care as long as they leave my country

>indio shithole
>pic related are places filled with mexicans

Why do Mexicans on Jow Forums have better English than the illegals living in the US for 20 years?

I was pho phoneposting at work when I made this thread

Why do you pretend to be from Yucatan? That's just sad man

^^^^x2

Attached: 1539094555282.jpg (480x360, 21K)

But the Yucatan is the safest and one of the wealthiest parts of Mexico and is the most indigenous part. Also the only parts of Durango and Sinaloa that have a lack of drug violence are Inidgenous communities where everyone owns guns and drove out the Narco shits.

Attached: maya hotel mexico.jpg (350x451, 27K)

Because i was born and raised here?
Mexicans have truly low IQ

*McTacos® Locos™. Buy 99 get 1 free for 12 easy payments of $19.95 (29% APR) availible for a limited time.

Attached: pepetl.png (459x425, 392K)

Why doesn’t Mexico have native reservations like we do?

Hard indio cope

Because mexico is based

becasue the spaniards did fuck the natives and mostly everyone has some native blood in them, at least to a minor degree everyone is native, so...

True. North America should be a confederation of independent territories. Each territory should set it's own civic, policing, tax and social law but they should share a currency, military and have a set basic minimum wage, civil rights and standard of living laws.

Attached: north america correct alt.png (1689x2977, 373K)

That's a fact retard. You seem like you're the one coping.

Attached: yucatan safe.jpg (700x195, 43K)

Stupid indio

lol you can't even present an argument. What are you, like 15?

summerfag plz go

Attached: Little Caesars.jpg (512x512, 49K)

Isnt the Yucatan where all the mayates are?

Argiuing with iliterate indios is a waste of time

Yucatan is still 75% Maya predominant yes. They were geographically and demographically isolated from the rest of Mexico until the 1920s and were socially isolated from mainland Mexico until the 1960s till present day. They have their own comfy, more equitable, more middle class, traditionalist, less corrupt culture because of this. It's pretty awesome desu. A lot of the newer homes have a weird combination of modern and traditional Maya elements too.

Attached: casa maya yucatan.jpg (640x480, 54K)

mayate means nigger bro

>Argiuing with iliterate indios is a waste of time

>argiuing
>iliterate

Attached: mutt says.png (640x550, 235K)

>yet another thread made by a mouth breathing "muh norte es guait" troglodyte who thinks he's Aryan because he's ~10% whiter than the average Mexican
Holy fuck, Mexico and Latin American in general HAS to have a continent wide race war as soon as humanly possible. We literally NEED to slaughter each other with extreme prejudice en masse because of absolutely irreconcilable differing admixtures.

Attached: 1569239230328.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

technically and objectively cleaner and safer than Mexico City and the northern parts

You do know that means that the indios living in their mountain communities are going to slaughter the criollos Vietcong style right?

I have been to Southern Mexico and it is A LOT cleaner and comfortable than other parts of Mexico and the people are much more friendly and polite like Japanese

Nah, we just need to genocide the self-haters

It doesn't matter who wins or dies. All that matters is that the casualties reach near total or complete extinction levels of all involved parties. We're such an irredeemable and fucking disgusting race or collection of races that we'll literally NEVER be able to build a worthwhile cohesive society. Let the Anglos and Chinks have what remains of the god forsaken continent in wake of the aftermath.

It seems like a pipe dream or an impossibility at this point, since it's been so deeply ingrained in the Latin American psyche for centuries it might as well be an actual biologically driven phenomenon.

Attached: 1558033536793.gif (499x408, 446K)

Anglos and Chinks are both fucking disgusting though. Mexicans fucked up when they didn't let Maximilian turn Mexico into an equal rights, living wage, German speaking welfare state with primary emphasis on education and industry. Mexico could have been a Nahuatl-German speaking America tier nation had Juarez not stepped in. Truly the greatest misstep in Mexican history.

Attached: mexican flag alt 2 1.png (1284x856, 212K)