It's weird to think there are millions of young men that spend most of their free time talking about right wing...

It's weird to think there are millions of young men that spend most of their free time talking about right wing politics on the internet.
Where did this even come from? I don't remember the internet being so politicized when I first went there.

Attached: 1502232308494[1].jpg (1200x1200, 185K)

our rightwing brothers are rising up

Attached: incel.jpg (790x702, 213K)

Not all the retards had internet access back then. Also social media was a mistake.

Internet was better before social medias and when less people were using it

Attached: 1143350.jpg (786x719, 58K)

Literally this, it's mostly cringy normalfags with smartphones and an addiction to whatsapp/twitter/faceberg.

MAGAfags from Reddit invaded the internet en masse after watching Black Pigeon Speaks videos. Now everywhere you go the conversation is about Cultural Marxist Muslim refugees raping Sweden Europa. They're NPCs who believe anything that fits with their narrow-minded brainlet view of the world and parrot it because they have no ability to think for themselves.

Attached: c709d9275c6d741d2f6b93bf819c43be091afab67cd919ae224c8875814f2fb5.jpg (675x1500, 184K)

>what do you mean you don't want me to talk about cultural marxism in your thread about cycling? Are you a kike or something?

there are people spending their free time doing drugs, getting AIDS from total strangers, risking their lives with some YOLO shit
some of us just like to raise our IQ in our free time

Attached: 1560183234322.jpg (612x408, 29K)

>arguing about right wing politics online raises your IQ

Attached: 1518632877022.png (657x539, 110K)

I want to go back to previous times when it wasn't fashionable to be politicuck. Since the 2013 protests here every last cunt feels like the whole world cares about their pamphlet-deep opinions in politics.

This.

>I care about any kind of politics

Attached: 1558632412910.png (666x666, 688K)

>Hey guys I've been thinking of taking a trip to Sweden recently, what should I do when I go?
>YOU MEAN SWEDISTAN? YOU CAN PRAY TO ALLAH AND GET RAPED BY (((((((REFUGEES)))))))) XDDDD

>Hurr durr let's throw you out of a helicopter

Attached: 1551586206463.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

You're just jealous that conservaturdism is the new chachachá and you're not part of it

Attached: aryanstud.jpg (576x768, 127K)

It's politicized because outsiders influence it to be o.

When it was just kids having fun it was silly. The closest thing to politics was hating the obviously shitty Scientology.

When Stormfront invaded this Jow Forums, this site ate shit and never recovered.

Alt-right shit is just nu-atheism for zoomers. Prove me wrong.

>The closest thing to politics was hating the obviously shitty Scientology.
you forgot bush jokes

Anyone notice how ethnically diverse and race-positive the movement is? From the black patriots celebrating the wall to Mexican nationalism to Slavic Trump relations.

I wonder how stormfront and klansfolk feel about it

why's Jow Forums so obsessed with these ugly kekistanis?
don't tell me you have a hard drive full of their retched mugs

>it wuz her TUUUUUUURN

Attached: 15283596.jpg (395x702, 108K)

You don't really believe that the right wing actually has broad support among minorities, do you?

Alt-righters are new bronies.

You won't be missed

At least bronies stay in their containment board

You don't really believe Magapedes are the right wing, do you?

>not real right wing

You could go to Jow Forums, TRS, any number of Youtube and Bitchute channels right now, you know, and actually see what they're like. I can tell you, they're no fans of Trump.

This, politicucks need to be brutally mocked

When did the switch happen?
Rightwingers have been sucking Trump's e-dick since mid 2015