A soldier of the delegation of Jair Bolsonaro, arrested at the Seville airport with 39 kilos of cocaine in his suitcase

>A soldier of the delegation of Jair Bolsonaro, arrested at the Seville airport with 39 kilos of cocaine in his suitcase

WTF BRAZIL

Attached: 20190626_214118.jpg (1358x1014, 247K)

>Wow, so you libtards now suddenly have a problem with drugs? I thought you degenerate cucks loved that sh*t. Anyway, this just proves that Bolsonaro is f*cken based. Cry more, leftie!

Attached: soy amerimutt maga point.jpg (352x253, 22K)

It’s for Bolsonaro himself. No way they would have drugs on them for personal use. Let alone that much.

lol the title rhymes

Attached: 1561468016581.jpg (596x447, 77K)

>Cocaine in Spain puts Bolsonaro under strain

Wtf I love the Financial Times now

Who are you quoting?

39kg for one person sounds a little excessive imo but i don't judge

You before you could post

Tbh they propbably keep it on the plane at all times just in case, plus they don’t expect getting searched and they’re lazy.

We already have plenty of coke here, no need to bring your own. Remember to buy local products to sustain the economy.

>alt-righter is a massive hypocrite

quelle surprise

>corrupt right-wing Latin American dictator is involved with the drug trade
Shocking

All he has to do is to claim the coke was to get money to fund anti commie death squads and that's it

>alt-righter
This is a spergy boomer normalfag actually, though he does also appeal alt-zoomers.

based

Attached: chrome_2018-12-29_12-39-21.jpg (1916x1083, 148K)

He's a degenerate kike puppet. Fat dumb american magapedes love him!

>cocaine in this plane puts Bane under strain

Yes that must be it. Probably not because it has a street value of $50/gram

>real alt-right has never been tried!1!!
sniggeringcunts.mp3

Bolsonaro is insanely corrupt. Does anyone still deny this?

he's btfoing libtards so that's ok

M8 there are still people in this country who unironically still think Lula is innocent after he literally stole everything that wasn't bolted down, of course bolsoniggers are every bit as delusional as PToddlers.

Wasn't he framed though? All the prosecution's chats got leaked and it seems like they conspired with the judge to bring a guilty verdict

Nope, the strongest leak found was when the judge sent a lead to the prosecutor which ended up not being used. Not to mention he appealed and lost in a higher court (which in fact increased his sentence).

>b-but Jow Forums told me leftists are the real d-degenerates

Attached: 1547026504606.jpg (600x800, 120K)

Honestly, no matter who Brazil elects, they’re gonna be corrupt criminals in some way. It’s Brazil after all. Might as well be an extreme right one for a while to purge some leftie degenerates and favelados.

lula isn't corrupt tho

Right now he isn't, because he's locked up for corruption.

Quintessentially American post, as if his country didn't wreak enough havoc throughout the world and isn't directly responsible for the refugee crisis, alongside all those mentally ill ideologies like third-wave feminism, MGTOW and social justice madness. Before pointing a finger to Brazil try looking at your own shithole's politicians and the damage it's causing to the world.

Attached: 15029186748302.png (750x739, 129K)

What the hell is going on in Iceland?

Too spICY.

El retardo

Hey, that was my order, could you please return it?
Thanks.

They can't see anything other than their own country, so their politicians can shit everywhere else and they won't notice.

Just average day in Bolsonaroland.