The Mexicans tricked me. I didn't know "sudaca" is an offensive word...

The Mexicans tricked me. I didn't know "sudaca" is an offensive word. The Colombian qt told me not to say that and now she wont talk to me.

Attached: 1556755799882.jpg (263x191, 6K)

tell her you're sorry and that you have been misled by a friend

Another reason to nuke Mexico

Those darn meheecans.

>Timeo Mexicanos et dona ferentes
t. Publius Vergilius Maro, 40 BC.

Attached: Vergil.jpg (1202x1120, 2.01M)

How bad is it? Did I call her a nigger or something?

Attached: 1557202425247.jpg (225x225, 10K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
LA HOJA SENIORES

Just tell her that she is a panchita tiraflechas, she instantly will devour your cock

I couldn't tell, we don't use that in portuguese.
I guess it was more on the lines of 'negro' instead of 'nigger'

>panchita tiraflechas
the fuck does that mean

Panchita = queen
Tiraflechas = beauty and wisdom

Panchitoooooooooo

She's mad because she truly is a sudaca

google translate says something about shooting arrows kek

MALDITO SUDACA MALDITO LATINO
INMUNDO CHILENO, PERUANO O ARGENTINO
MALDITO SUDACA MALDITO LATINI
INMUNDO CHILENO, PERUANO O ARGENTINO
NO PONGAS TUS MANOS EN MI CAR
NO PONGAS TUS DEDOS EN MI CAR

just call her culito and everything is forgiven.

What an idiot didn’t you bother translating it and trying to figure out what it meant in advanced

Lol where were you talking to her ?

No I just thought it was Spanish for South America, I said I anted to one day visit her country and the other sudaca countries. I know her from school she comes here to study and plant trees

Just tell her "Perdoname amorcito ahora dame tu culito"

>Visit her country and the other sudaca countries
KEK

Attached: cs.jpg (236x233, 12K)

So what DOES sudaca mean?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27 sudaca - Google Search.png (824x436, 73K)

Haha.
Nigger don't apologize to that shitskin be a man

'Sudaca' is short for 'sudamericano'. It's a slur-ish term (the suffix '-aca' denotes a mild despecitve layer) used by some Spaniards to refer to South Americans.

I hate mexicans now

Attached: mad.png (487x410, 138K)

stop mixing races you degenerate

did someone in Jow Forums tricked you? if so, you brought this to yourself OP, never trust anybody on this board

I fucked up goddamit

I jokingly called an Argentine coworker a sudaca before and she didn't mind. She did say it would be offensive if she said it in Argentina though. She was probably just surprised I even knew it since it's not a word that Irish people would typically know

lmao, only naive westerners can say shit like this

Mexicans are sudacas too.

spaniards are spics too

Just buy her flowers and tell her someone trolled you

lmaoo

Idiot

You can't possibly be this bad at recognizing slurs. It's as if I would call a Canadian girl I'm trying to pick up a "Canuck" or a "leaf"

I didn't know. Also Canuck or leaf is not bad or offensive though

fucking based

Attached: 100.png (1000x553, 54K)

Just rape her, i heard it relaxes mexican women really well.

>I said I anted to one day visit her country and the other sudaca countries

PFFFFFT OH NO NO NO AJAJJAJJAJJJAJAJAJAAJJA

Attached: pepeLaugh.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Still sound condescending. Also what do you mean Mexicans tricked you? They themselves are called sudacas by Spaniards. It's hard to believe that that person used the term on purpose

sudaca,panchito and tiraflechas are the most common insults we use in Spain towards south americans,like beaner or nigger

Mexicans don’t consider themselves South Americans because they’re not in South America, so they use sudaca when referring to people from the South American continent and centraca when referring to anyone in their southern border.

To clarify, a centraca is anyone from Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, El Salvador, etc. until you reach Colombia. Colombians are sudacas.

>I want to visit your nigger nation and other nigger countries

>Mexicans don’t consider themselves South Americans
good cause they aren't

>so they use sudaca when referring to people from the South American continent
As I just explained, Spaniards make no distinction. They call everyone located south OF SPAIN a sucada, even those people living in Caribbean islands

Everyone south of the american border and in the caribbean are panchitos,the browner and chubbier you are the more panchito you are,no exceptions

>trusting mexicans
don't ever do this
they will lie and trick you for no reason other than because you're white

get fucked wh*Tey
my LVTIN bros are doing gods work

OP write a long heartfelt apology to her, tell her a friend told you about that word, and that its not how you are or what you would ever say, and that you would do anything to prove yourself to her.

>I just thought it was Spanish for South America

Attached: 1560694817504.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

nothing wrong with that

Attached: Sin título.png (279x633, 20K)

Your country is 56% white. Stop acting like you are living in a 1st world country Jamal Perez Chan and 10% pure bavarian phenotype.

The Mexicans just use that word on here to refer to South Americans so I did too. How the fuck was I supposed to know Mexicans were racist to other Latin Americans. Fucking Mexicans.

>your country's demographics are 56% white
>that means you're only 56% white

Attached: 1560130888740.jpg (563x651, 226K)

I never in my life have heard a mexican using that term. It's not a thing, or if it is, it's pretty rare. It's Spaniards who openly use it

yes
I think it's because it reminds of the word caca, and is usually followed by "de mierda".

Fucking master

They use it in /cum/, I also know "chilango" is someone who lives in Mexico city

You’re fucking dumb if you think the average person on this board is a representative of the normies in their country.

Jow Forums isn't real life

I legitimately didn't mean to do that, most autistic thing ive ever done desu. Anyway I blame Mexicans.

tira flecha is the equivalent of speer chugger in English, i. e. used to make fun of backwards people

TOPKEK

Shut up mutt go back to Africa

>taking advice from an amazonian hat weaving forum
Chino pendejo.

agua culo

My wife Chino is so cute

is your wife a China man? I'm not following

callate chino de la jungla