/balk/

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

FC Shkupi edition
Old: desuarchive.org/int/thread/108238102/

Attached: 3500-euros.jpg (521 KB, 1080x2220)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpuhctuPmbg?t=449
youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0
youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14
karieri.bg/karieren_klub/novini/3936400_mobing_-_psihicheski_tormoz_na_rabotnoto_miasto/
twitter.com/volkswagen
eksisozluk.com/entry/92169374
youtu.be/Mb-SBd3-y3s
ekathimerini.com/242415/article/ekathimerini/news/eu-to-cut-aid-to-turkey-over-cyprus-eez-violations-report-says
youtube.com/watch?v=N3IatSNEP1c
youtube.com/watch?v=QerG0MFdYag
youtube.com/watch?v=Dxvq20v5tys
google.com/maps/@59.9256484,30.3346501,3a,75y,132.79h,92.14t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1svzQ4NdZabcmonBkR9Y0LuA!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=vzQ4NdZabcmonBkR9Y0LuA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=112.90583&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=dY0s0tKfz8s
nsi.bg/bg/content/3930/статистически-райони-област
youtube.com/watch?v=KklnLwIwjBA
google.com/maps/@51.1576274,15.0014499,3a,75y,279.87h,87.64t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swc8sMKp94cf9SDYSfwm5aA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
google.com/maps/@53.5404269,14.5421493,3a,75y,154.81h,87.36t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1spqrO-Qfr2oABEFfHOImiDA!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=pqrO-Qfr2oABEFfHOImiDA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=94.48078&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=gcy-Y7ul5b4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_largest_palace#Comparison_of_world's_large_palaces
youtube.com/watch?v=fKlHZxs4kKk
youtube.com/watch?v=WR9lzUJStsA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonians_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=UyUGdFadK6E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1ChaRb2NE
youtube.com/watch?v=qEXyPSBYbMA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinnytsia
youtube.com/watch?v=sl_pxCAcJz4
desuarchive.org/int/thread/108255590/
desuarchive.org/int/thread/108260965/

Cameron Lewis
Cameron Lewis

A young ripe 18 year old Macedonian girl came to passport office in Blagoevgrad in Bulgaria
"My grandfather was Bulgarian, give me EU passport" she demanded
The bulgarian official checked the records.
"Hmm, there doesnt seem to be anything about him here, but I am sure we can figure something out, wink wink" as he unzipped his pants
The macedonian girl was taken aback, and blushed.
"But you can't, i have a boyfriend in Skopje!"
The Bulgarian caressed her on the thigh and lifted up her short skirt
"We will worry about that later."

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

kek, its 3:3 now

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Yeah but my bet is for 1st half

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

yeah I saw, but my isn't

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

youtu.be/HpuhctuPmbg?t=449

7:30

Attached: 1540650012439.jpg (23 KB, 200x200)

Nathan Thomas
Nathan Thomas

holy shit are africans unironically based?

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Who can stop the CAIR GHEG BULL?

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0
why are you ronin

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Shit bro should've secured it

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

Why are you ghey?
youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

WE OUGHTA SEND EM ALL BACK TO PRIPYAT, WE OUGHTA SEND EM ALL BACK TO PRIPYAT, THEY GOT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF ILLYRIDA, AND LEAVE THE ALBANIAN MAN ALONE

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

me

Attached: zdivbk29fl931.jpg (122 KB, 1242x1238)

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

Fuck off zoomer

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

how many floors does your commie block have
dont bother if its under 7

Ethan Howard
Ethan Howard

Please don't cry :(

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

why yes, i do search for recent posts containing "saged" in the /pol/ archive and then go and look for the thread and post on the board so i can report those fucking rulebreaking cucks, what gave it away?

Attached: 4c6235ffbcc35d440a812b42b1362561.jpg (68 KB, 947x1200)

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

karieri.bg/karieren_klub/novini/3936400_mobing_-_psihicheski_tormoz_na_rabotnoto_miasto/

get mobbed

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

why? most times the word "saged" is used is butthurt like if you post anti-circumcision threads and cut mutts write saged

Mason Bennett
Mason Bennett

Yes, I refresh the Volkswagen twitter hourly to find out news on the Bulgaria plant

twitter.com/volkswagen

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (97 KB, 1080x1331)

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

Publicly announcing a sage is against the rules, so they get warned or banned and that keeps them sperging out about how jidf is censoring them

Attached: HoarseShallowHairstreakbutterfly-size-restricted.gif (45 KB, 322x250)

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Mentions the word "Bulgaria"
Uses meme Nazi flag

//boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/219144302#p219144302

I wonder what Kamen could be behind this post

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

fuck /pol/mutts

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

VW plant will be in Turkey according to czech media

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

This post BTFO'ed russians desu

But /pol/ are NPCs and they will defend them, predictable

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

Why is balk so dead

Ryan Adams
Ryan Adams

The following list of organized crime figures is by no means exhaustive, but represents some of the most well-known figures whose prosecution and sentencing would signify a major step forward for the Bulgarian government and bring us closer to the day when mobsters like the "Chicken" are no longer free-range. End Summary.

lmao based diplomats

Attached: 1546857203579.png (286 KB, 644x868)

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

every1 but me & u having fun

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

we're such a fucking joke lmao

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

loser selyaks that keep posting screens clearly labeled "2010" are a joke, yes

Kevin James
Kevin James

The PM uses DANS as a repressive tool against his political enemies. Directors within the agency often abuse their power and use the information their subordinates gathered as leverage against various business owners, blackmailing them into paying a cut, unless they wish to be prosecuted. It's racketeering.

This is what they do all over the Balkans, the state security minister is usually the richest man in the country after his PM boss.

Attached: saso-mijalkov-sjo-324432.jpg (44 KB, 690x484)

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

Amerimutt seething

Isaiah Howard
Isaiah Howard

Aren't you at дaчa?

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

what makes you think that the people inside DANS has changed since 2010?

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

The PM uses DANS as a repressive tool against the opposition
proofs?

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

we're such a fucking joke lmao

Did boyko get pranked by comedians from some random shithole in russia?

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

i would not be posting if i were there

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

not yet

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

How are tatars even allowed into EU if corruption is as rampant as here and all ministers there are literal mafia bosses thugs and crimelords too?

God we are such subhumans its unbeliveable how fucking trash we are I cant believe some of us believe we are the same species as white western europeans.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

How many rubles is a slice of pizza in Krasnoyarsk?

Here I pay 80 rubles.

Connor Jackson
Connor Jackson

People like to cry about otherwise, but things improved my man, it's not 2000s anymore.

William Sanders
William Sanders

i dont raelly buy fast food ever
if im eating a pizza that means someone else bought it

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

What do you eat?

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

The Europeans just put a nicer makeup. It's not "nepotism", it's "networking", and so on.

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

This. True redpill is all countries and politicians are corrupt as fuck and the elite are shitting on the average man everywhere.

Zachary White
Zachary White

This. What's considered oligarchy in Russia is just corporate lobbying in the USA, and so on.

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

oat meal and egg

Grayson Brown
Grayson Brown

for some reason i read that as "oat meal and dog"

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

You are all fucking retarded. The Bulgarian DANS shit operates like this: Spies on business owners, makes up a case against them (some false shit since they control the judiciary) and then extract the business owners for large sums of money. It's medieval "fuck you pay me or we ruin you" mindset, many business owners leave because of it.

In Germany no one racketeers you.

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

sad

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

redpilled /fit/ foods

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

pe6o the DANS apologist is here

it's a made up article you dip
when will you learn to double-check sources? doesn't the agency spend lavish amounts of money for meme seminars where they teach you how to breathe and blink at the same time?

Attached: 1542505019916.png (599 KB, 490x860)

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

eksisozluk.com/entry/92169374

Attached: 1559821477999.jpg (32 KB, 500x484)

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

HAHAHAH this is what Google translate gives from Turkish

Attached: volks.png (30 KB, 657x520)

Gavin Jones
Gavin Jones

In Germany no one racketeers you.
Oh thanks god, it means that Germany finally solved the problem of criminals infiltrating the local political elites.

Dylan Cook
Dylan Cook

And thanks to a legal loop hole in Bulgarian law, requiring the physical presence of all codefendants and lawyers - who always happen to be too ill to make court dates - the brothers were released on bail in December 2007 and remain at large.

the mid-2000s were dark times

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

The pair was later arrested and charged with torture, prostitution, blackmail, extortion, and drug running - before being freed and granted temporary immunity in order to run for Parliamentary seats during the July 5 national election

Attached: 1540972246729.png (220 KB, 327x316)

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

hello decki

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

We don't like Serbs here

Liam Barnes
Liam Barnes

youtu.be/Mb-SBd3-y3s

Fucking slaps even if you don't understand Albanian

Zachary King
Zachary King

7. (S/NF) Todor Batkov, aka "Borat," a Bulgarian lawyer and businessman, serves as a proxy and front-man for businesses and interests of the infamous Russian-Israeli businessman, Michael Cherney.

Attached: 1558437406198.png (80 KB, 1272x1152)

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

oh shit these niggas teaming up to make electric cars

Attached: PTJjHrYmEb.png (170 KB, 584x431)

Henry Scott
Henry Scott

EU will ban all non-electric cars by 2030

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

8. (SBU) Nikolay Metodiev, aka "the Chicken" is considered one of the major smugglers in Bulgaria and has been prosecuted several times for the contraband of goods. His nickname dates back to 1998 when he was arrested (and later acquitted) for smuggling 11 tons of illegal chicken meat. Metodiev was arrested again in 2003 for attempting to coerce customs officials to allow the importation of illegal Chinese cargo valued at USD 3.5 million. Instead of the prosecutor's recommended 7 year prison sentence, he was fined 700 BGN (USD 525) for "threatening" government officials.

kamon yu let truck pass tru border, ai giv yu chikan, ai hef veri meni chikan

Attached: 1548540394158.png (71 KB, 592x492)

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Prefer hashish thaci, but this is quite good too

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

i'm really enjoying this bulgaria criminal poster

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

hello momcite then

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

On February 18, a powerful bomb destroyed a popular mafia bar in downtown Sofia owned by the Chicken, a bar within walking distance from embassy housing.

Why did "The Chicken" cross the road? To go smuggle drugs for his American handlers.

Attached: 1534532399247.png (29 KB, 491x453)

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

9. (SBU) Yordan Tonov, aka "the Billy Goat" was arrested in October 2008 along with 13 others on charges of organized crime, drug trafficking, human trafficking, and extortion. Tonov, a close associate of the recently convicted Burgas-based drug lord Dimiter Zhelazkov aka "Mitko the Eyes," allegedly is the leader of a criminal group controlling drug trafficking and prostitution in Southwestern Bulgaria. Ten of Tonov's accomplices, including the Eyes, have pleaded guilty and received reduced sentences of less than five years, while Tonov has elected to take his chances in the Bulgarian courts.

looney tunes

Attached: 1561370781144.jpg (34 KB, 540x540)

Leo White
Leo White

It was later discovered that he bribed the judge with KFC.

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

Man these 2000s diplomatic cables read like gossip written in a civilized manner.

Last one is from 2009, will try to find newer ones.

Do they really get paid to shitpost?

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

ekathimerini.com/242415/article/ekathimerini/news/eu-to-cut-aid-to-turkey-over-cyprus-eez-violations-report-says

You know we're on the right track if these EU pussies are trying to stop us from what we're doing. They don't let us in their union because we'd destroy their power structure, now they're trying to stop us from finding gas and petrol in our seas. Wish we had more countries support us against EU. EU couldn't be more blatant with their anti-Turk sentiment.

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

I liked zaev in that video, maybe he’s playing 4D chess and knew it was a prank but wanted to show how pro west he is and how he hates russia

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

of course i love provincials and their rich ,exotic dialects what gave it away?

Attached: 54277398-1028887847306438-1796235142116719774-n.jpg (34 KB, 640x640)

Wyatt Smith
Wyatt Smith

how will poorfag bulgars afford this? average car is like 20 years old lmao

Dominic Sanchez
Dominic Sanchez

Lmao looks like some retard who studied in special class shares the same mobile network with me

Attached: Screenshot-20190711-190423-Chrome.jpg (599 KB, 1080x2220)

Kayden Reyes
Kayden Reyes

Its a given. If Zaev was that stupid, he wouldnt have ascended to his current position in the first place.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

t. (((cairshqip)))

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

@108261229
you LARPed and forgot
happens when you do it 199 times a day

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

We have proposed an F-16 deal, but the erratic and weak Defense Minster threw a spanner in the works, stalling the process and forcing us to wait until a new government is in place. We still believe it is in our mutual interest to end Bulgarian dependence on Russian MiG's that are ineffective and very costly to maintain (over $100 million a year). An investment in U.S. aircraft would lock the Bulgarians into a long-term relationship with us and transform their military, ending decades of Russian influence and graft-induced military procurements.

literally Jow Forums shitposting

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

I have never in my life posted on r9k a.d this kind of shit does happen often since I guess the IPs are shared amongst all users so you just restart it.

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

Put clues in your shitposts and then get yourself banned on purpose.

That way you can meet this guy IRL and chill.

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

8. (C) COMMENT: The U.S. enjoys high public approval. Bulgaria prides itself on being a predictable and reliable partner.

Attached: 1558390968755.png (212 KB, 497x576)

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Why don't you marry a desperate american milf for an easy green card, /balk/?
youtube.com/watch?v=N3IatSNEP1c

David Myers
David Myers

had a fucking leg cramp yesterday now leg still hurts and is bigger than the other one
should i see doctor

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

So I just got into Crusader Kings 2 and im mindblown.

there are Bulgarians owning almost all of the balkan , they PRAISE TENGRI
I honestly thought it was a meme, but Bulgaria was different CULTURE AND RELIGION and have no similarities with other balkanlars and are close to KHAZARS AND MONGOLS

croats and serbs are SLAVIC PAGAN
they worship some pagan gods like odin and shit like that and are NOT CHRISTIAN what the fuck

Albanians and Macedonians dont exist

Explain this please? No county or anything, there is Makedon dynasty in Byzantium tho and Makedonska dynasy in Bulgaria(modern MK)

Greeks have BYZANTINE EMPIRE
this is actually awesome why is it almost never mentioned in history books or movies ?

Also seeing all of Anatolia, Georgia being Orthodox makes me depressed

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

Caнтиpoв: „Джeймиcън” иcкaм днecкa.

Пeтpoв: Oх, Днecкa ce изгъpбих и нe мoжaх дa cи изям caндвичa, eби мy мaйкaтa.

Caнтиpoв: Bчepa ce явихa тe’a? Пaк ce oтлoжи, ’щoтo нямaшe, нe дoйдoхa oния cвидeтeли. Дoбpe. И ги чeтoх пpинyдитeлнo cвидeтeлитe зa дpyгия път.

this is how bulgarian judges talk

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

Пeтpoв: Знaчи тpя’a дa кaжaт к’вo иcкaт.

Caнтиpoв: ’кo иcкaт дa cъ oпpa’aт.

Пeтpoв: Дa ca oпpa’a oзнaчaвa дa нeмa нaкaзaтeлнo, дa нe cтaвa oбвиняeм, дaли дa ce пpeкpaтявa. A-a, в cмиcъл, ’щoт oт тoвa зaвиcи кaквo щъ иcкa oт мeнe, дaли дa ce вкapвa в cъд и тaм дa гo oпpaвдaят. Щoт’ тpя’шe. Cхeмaтa тpя’aшe.

Attached: 1546764596736.png (51 KB, 348x443)

Michael Young
Michael Young

пpeдcтaви cи дa тpябвa дa чeтeш full verbatim нa ceляци

Landon Phillips
Landon Phillips

I can't ((

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

80 - 200 rubles depends where you buy it

Attached: 1562867310465.jpg (214 KB, 3264x1836)

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

how much does a standard shaverma cost?

John Kelly
John Kelly

they aint announcing shit, fuck this

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

140-160
This one is 140

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

It's shaurma.

Xavier King
Xavier King

Пeтpoв: Кoлкo чoвeкa cтe тyкa бe? Бa мy мaмaтa! Tи нeмaш ycлoвия ник’ви зa paбoтa, бaткo. Чeт’pи чoвeкa ли cтe?

Caнтиpoв: Дa.

Пeтpoв: Oтвopи дa ce пpoвeтpи, виж кaк cмъpди, дa гo eбa.

Caнтиpoв: Eми cмъpди. Aз ceгa влeзнaх.

Attached: 1536214870480.jpg (17 KB, 352x163)

James Foster
James Foster

Извecтeн в cиcтeмaтa нa MBP кaтo Кoльo Бyтилкaтa. Poдoвo cвъpзaн c Кaлдapaшитe. Кaтo oпepaтивeн в CДBP e пoддъpжaл нepeглaмeнтиpaни кoнтaкти c Mapгинитe и Pyмeн Hикoлoв-Пaшaтa. Изгoнeн зa пиянcтвo и пpeмecтeн в Пъpвo PПУ, впocлeдcтвиe издигнaт зa шeф нa Инcпeктopaт-MBP. Cпacoв e пocлeдният oт изгpaдeнaтa инфopмaциoннa вepигa, кoйтo ycтaнoвявa диpeктeн кoнтaкт и yвeдoмявa Кpacимиp Meтaнoв зa пpeдcтoящия oбиcк в oфиca нa фиpмaтa мy.

Attached: 1549465444947.jpg (17 KB, 352x163)

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

260 rubles for 2 slices and drink in cheap takeaway in metro statuon

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-11-at-19.59.54.png (803 KB, 1007x721)

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

I'm sorry, but I speak only the superior Petersburger dialect

pretty much the same like here

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Daily reminder: fuck Bulgaria allowing passports to be valid for only 5 years.

Attached: Adult-Passport-Validity-Map.png (41 KB, 1357x628)

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

the state coffers aren't gonna fill themselves
bulgaria is a high-outflow country
that's looots of passport renewals

Cooper Moore
Cooper Moore

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-11-at-20.04.44.png (27 KB, 1080x126)

Juan Green
Juan Green

stop offending your own country

it gave you education and an opportunity to make 2k eur/month

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

if it's true i'll get seriously butthurt, what do we have the EU for then? what do we pay money to the common budget for?

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

fuck off pshek, it's a nuissance to deal with bulgarian bureaucracy. i want contact with state admin as little as possible

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

That's insane. Here in central Skopje there is a popular pizzeria that sells them for only 35 mkd a piece (also 35 rubles).

I never pay more than 80 for a slice.

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

Our passports are also issued on 5 years for everyone under age 28. After 28 they issue them on 10 years.

The reason is that when you're under 28 your appearance can change drastically, while over 28 you pretty much stay the same.

Xavier Moore
Xavier Moore

Bы тyт yжe вceй бaндoй пacётecь, идитe в /pyc/ гoлyбизнy oбcyждaйтe

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

your politicians somehow managed to bring your country to the EU despite not meeting any legal requirements, you should be thankful to them

an average Macedonian uses a Bulgarian passport more often than his native one desu

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

How does Pshek feel that St Petersburg is better than every city in V4?

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

yeah, Prague starting to be quite expensive...not even talking about housing

simple margarhita pizza is now 7-8euro minimum

few years back it was 4-5

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

your politicians somehow managed to bring your country to the EU

Attached: tsar-simeon-ii.jpg (30 KB, 480x480)

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

I feel that I actually like some Bulgarian rock bands, especially Ahat

Logan Long
Logan Long

It's only right that such an imperial city is above all

Hudson Ward
Hudson Ward

It wasn't their politicians, it was their king who is a literal German

He convinced the German elite to sneak Bulgaria in, which isn't a tragedy considering Greece also got in on sneaky terms.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Alright, gonna thank Ivan Kostov and Simeon 2 for getting us into NATO and the EU, despite them not being in politics anymore

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

does he at least speak Bulgarian?

because the Serbian pretender to the throne doesn't speak Serbian almost at all

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

Attached: 1534879103725.webm (1.19 MB, 461x396)

Asher Evans
Asher Evans

By remembering that outside of the centers of Moscow and Petersburg Russia looks like complete and utter crap.

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

It's such a tragedy for the citizens of Prague that they have to pay Berlin-tier rents, while living on Budapest-tier wages.

You only get paid barely 1000 euros net, half of an average provincial German city like Liepzig. Yet, your real estate starts at 200k for the worst commieblock.

Prague = worst deal in Eastern Europe. Unless you got lucky and inherited some property from your parents. The tourism and beauty of Prague ruined it's economics.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

I think you're exaggerating, Romania didn't have any German kings and it was even poorer and less promising than Bulgaria before 2007 but they managed to get into the EU. It's just smart politicians who did it.

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

Petersburg doesn't look very good in the centre either. At least not in all neighborhoods.

But definitely better than Łódź, even though it's not an achievement.

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

does he at least speak Bulgarian?
He is like he stepped out of a time machine, his Bulgarian is from the 40s.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

wages in Prague are higher than in Budapest tho

but yeah, they're being ripped off with their rent prices

Wrocław is a better place to live when the costs:salaries ratio is taken into account

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

its higher in Prague with 1300euro net but yeah young people are fucked

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

Back in 2007, Romania only got into the EU because they were one package with us.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

to be fair 82% households in Prague are the owners of the place where they live

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Saint Petersburg is a paradise, unseen anywhere in Eastern Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=QerG0MFdYag

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

nice, some travelers from Poland have visited a small Polish village in southern Brazil recently, these people still speak 19th century Polish rural dialects that have mostly disappeared in Poland:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxvq20v5tys

it's really cute to listen to them

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

its higher in Prague with 1300euro net but yeah young people are fucked

Do you know that in Sofia salaries are not so far off (average 900 euros neto for 2019) and new apartments can be had for 50k euros?

A young Bulgarian couple can instantly purchase an apartment on a short mortgage, with local salaries without working in the West.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

yes but if you're a young professional you have to live with your parents which is not a great prospect for future.

funny how Romania got into the EU on Bulgaria's back yet it managed to surpass Bulgaria economically

cherrypicking, real Spb looks like that:

google.com/maps/@59.9256484,30.3346501,3a,75y,132.79h,92.14t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1svzQ4NdZabcmonBkR9Y0LuA!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=vzQ4NdZabcmonBkR9Y0LuA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=112.90583&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

maybe it's not very bad but not great either

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

give me a single reason why should I read posts above

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

A young Bulgarian couple can instantly purchase an apartment on a short mortgage, with local salaries without working in the West.

but Sofia is an ugly and boring place to live comparing to Prague

there are a lot of Bulgarians in Czechia and probably almost no Czechs in Bulgaria for a reason

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

yet it managed to surpass Bulgaria economically
The Yugo wars, the Greek denbt crisis, and Erdogan did not really help the region much.

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

I will raise my kids Romanian if Kovesi comes here and cleanses the politicians

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

Do you know who governs Romania now?

Christopher Barnes
Christopher Barnes

youtube.com/watch?v=dY0s0tKfz8s

Vladimir Popovski e dosao ot Makedonija vo Polsha da studira ali Polacite ga ne sakaju da prihvate kao Makedonac jer misle da e Rus!

Jordan Miller
Jordan Miller

Why do brown women dye their hair to blonde?

I see 2 of them today, brown, Armenoid, but have blonde hairs. Lmao it looks so fucking off

David Kelly
David Kelly

Romania is also part of "the region".

Isn't she charged with serious crimes by the Romanian government itself now?

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

average 900 euros neto for 2019)

government source pls
yeah, you must be at least 2 for sharing some flat or many people just take mortage which are still super cheap

so you buy some 300k euro apartment, pay 600euro mortage and rent it for 800 euro long term or for much more via airbnb

Josiah Ward
Josiah Ward

me

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

Romania is also part of "the region".
Not really. Few Romanian goods or services are important.

Tyler Moore
Tyler Moore

what Bulgarian goods or services are important in the region then?

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Telecom, logistics, petrol.

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

I wonder if Macedonians know about the Macedonian diaspora in Poland from the Greek civil war.

Adam Powell
Adam Powell

Your readout is fake. This is from the video

Vladimir came to Poland as part of student exchange. In his opinion, we are open and helpful. He does not understand why we can not drink alcohol in public places, since liquor stores are open 24 hours a day.

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

Now posting something that isn't a fucking commercial made to attract gullible tourists. I looked it up on Google StreetView and it's literally Budapest-tier, decent but really not that special.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

we have greeks too

Kofola is owned by one of them

Attached: KIT51883a-forbes.jpg (68 KB, 640x505)

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Here latest stats from the BG statistics agency (look under Sofiq stolica):

nsi.bg/bg/content/3930/статистически-райони-област

Sorry, it's only €881 neto average, not €900. It should take 2 months

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

youtube.com/watch?v=KklnLwIwjBA

I posle tri godini od premierata dokumentarniot film Makedonecot go nema nkade da se pogledne.Taka ne se doznava vistinata za Makedoncite od Egejska Makedonija.Petro poteloto moe e isto taka od Egejska Makedonija i bi trebalo da go pustis slobodno da se gleda za da se doznae vistinata.

wtf you want to tell me that people from the Aegean Macedonia weren't 1245% Greek?

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

I quoted what he said in the video

every commie country adopted a share of Greeks/Macedonians from the war

here some of them are also important figures, mostly in music industry tho

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

You don't have palaces in Budapest the size of Winter palace. You have cardboard shit, only your masters in Vienna have something similar.

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

They look very Bulgarian, cause they are lmao

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

its 684 net

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-11-at-20.45.28.png (61 KB, 537x386)

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

google.com/maps/@51.1576274,15.0014499,3a,75y,279.87h,87.64t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1swc8sMKp94cf9SDYSfwm5aA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

This is the town in Poland most of Greeko-Macedonians were settled in.

Another one is:

google.com/maps/@53.5404269,14.5421493,3a,75y,154.81h,87.36t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1spqrO-Qfr2oABEFfHOImiDA!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=pqrO-Qfr2oABEFfHOImiDA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=94.48078&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

seriously I pity them, they didn't know the towns at the German border would be actually worse than the towns in more central parts of Poland

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Nope, those are NET salaries not gross salaries

Gross salary is way over 100 euros

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

I thought that Macedonian ќ is pronounced like Serbian ć but in that video I hear they pronounce it like kj

is it a dialectal feature?

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

COPE.

Winter palace
22 meters tall

Budapest Parliament building
96 meters tall

James Phillips
James Phillips

1724BGN is average gross salary in Sofia

which is 1337BNG netto which is 684euro

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

*way over 1000 euros. Stay mad stagnating v4oids

youtube.com/watch?v=gcy-Y7ul5b4

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

its 881euro gross

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-11-at-20.51.18.png (113 KB, 700x678)

Justin Carter
Justin Carter

Tecни пoлcки пички зa eгзoтични мaкeдoнcки бикoви

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

just imagine, they could have stayed in Greece and experienced the biggest economic boom in post-war history during their youth and most of working age

but they were forced to live in communist shitholes instead

i really feel sorry for them

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Greek minority kids in Moravia

Attached: 05.jpg (88 KB, 640x480)

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_largest_palace#Comparison_of_world's_large_palaces

Just found out Romania has the largest palace in the world

Attached: 1560685005095.png (2.12 MB, 1462x1462)

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

Why have you guys stoped posting pics of me

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

youtube.com/watch?v=fKlHZxs4kKk

SHOCK! A Polish political analyst talks about Macedonia while stroking a cat!

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

why are czech greeks so gay?

Attached: recka-sobota-na-hrade-veveri-brno-122453.jpg (180 KB, 1280x812)

William Adams
William Adams

100% children of Cyril and Methodius

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

built during soviet times so it doesn't counts

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

The one in SpB only counts the main building (60k square) but together the whole complex is 180k, it would be in top 5.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

Who knew that the biggest palace in the world is located in the Balkans

Are v4oids and Russians mad at BALKAN bulls? '

Attached: Palatul-Parlamentului.jpg (194 KB, 871x640)

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

we should revert back to communism

William Price
William Price

They are also building a huge tasteless cathedral.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Why are you searching common Poland-Macedonia videos? We have nothing in common.

We have made some rap songs together:

youtube.com/watch?v=WR9lzUJStsA

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

srbijo moja dosta je placa
tvoja je pesma od suza jaca

Jackson Moore
Jackson Moore

not really because it looks like shit and they destroyed half of their city for this monstrosity

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

Is Budapest the best city in Eastern Europe?

Attached: Budapest-Parliament-111.jpg (162 KB, 1200x715)

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

I'm interested in everything Serbia-related so obviously Macedonia is included

nah, Prague is better

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

YES

Attached: g1awzf76mde21-17.15.26.jpg (136 KB, 904x1194)

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

Its cringe af shitton of them do that here.
When I see fake blonde hair with black roots i vomit inside my mouth a little bit

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

Slovenia is part of the core
Croatia is not
not even Istria or Dubrovnik

fake

Brody Diaz
Brody Diaz

Wtf tell us about them

Levi Garcia
Levi Garcia

dubrovnik was also a vassal state of the ottomans

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

btw that guy is really interesting and knows a lot about Macedonia

I'm listening to him explaining the Ilinden uprising

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

trips confirmed it, sry

croatia is just vacation spot

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Not even close to Saint Petersburg . Should be compared to cities on it's level like Belgrade and Bucharest

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macedonians_in_Poland

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

it contributed more to the European history than Slovenia

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

What did Dubrovnik "contribute"?

Xavier Parker
Xavier Parker

god I love living in Macedonia

youtube.com/watch?v=UyUGdFadK6E

Angel Ward
Angel Ward

i don't know who is ruđer bošković: the post

maybe, but it also indirectly contributed against europe

Jeremiah Long
Jeremiah Long

Only Late Medieval Slavic trade city.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

not having asian town in your capital

is prague the most cosmopolitan city from former eastern bloc?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1ChaRb2NE

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

Иии мaјкaтa, јa миcлeв пapтизaн нeкoј бил кo Pyди Чaјeвaц.

Attached: zaba-titov-partizan.jpg (15 KB, 223x215)

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

Some random jugoname
Contribution
lol

Alexander Bailey
Alexander Bailey

Have you seen Russian cities? Literally FLOODED with migrants, like 50% look non-Russian.

In Serbia every small town has Chinks, even villages have Chinks.

Here there are no Chinks living full-time, thank god.

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

why are Polish towns so ugly and badly maintained comparing to Slovak ones

Attached: 46564568.jpg (30 KB, 400x388)

Jaxson Garcia
Jaxson Garcia

Dubrovnik was one of the centers of the early renaissance.
b-b-but muh Turks
It was under Ottoman suzerainty, who didn’t interfere with its institutions, so the republic would exist in its traditional form all the way to Napoleonic times. Granted, they sold a strip of land to the Ottomans just so they didn’t border Venice, but that was a strategic move.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

ruđer bošković
irrelevant
ugh do they even have schools in macedonia

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

Attached: 20190711-211735.jpg (516 KB, 872x1859)

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

they were also paying tribute and contributing ships to the ottoman empire

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Ruđer Bošković ili punim imenom Ruđer Josip Bošković (Dubrovnik, 18. svibnja 1711. – Milano, 13. veljače 1787.), bio je hrvatski matematičar,

Pyђep Jocип Бoшкoвић (Дyбpoвник, 18. мaј 1711. — Mилaнo, 13. фeбpyap 1787.) биo јe дyбpoвaчки филoзoф

based

Matthew Wood
Matthew Wood

Ukraine seems the cleanest most white country in the East.

Poland already has too many Western tourists and cheap Asian labor. Ukraine doesn't have gypsies, doesn't have central asian slaveworkers, doesn't have westoids scum too. Best country

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Why do Ohrid people own potato phones in 2019? Can you afford 200 euros?

I feel sorry for you guys and want to come and stay at your mom's "motel" so you can buy a new Samsung.

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Nikola Bošković (Orahov Do, 1641. ili 1642. - Dubrovnik, 18. rujna 1721.), hrvatski trgovac iz Dubrovačke Republike najpoznatiji kao otac znamenitog astronoma Ruđera.

Hикoлa Бoшкoвић (Opaхoвo[1] y Пoпoвy пoљy, oкo 1641 — Дyбpoвник, 18. ceптeмбap 1721) јe биo cpпcки тpгoвaц и caкyпљaч peликвијa.[1] Биo јe pимoкaтoличкe вјepoиcпoвијecти.[2]

lmaooo

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

I mean the ETФ street is named after him, but other than that he isn't mentioned anywhere.

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

Ukraine is even poorer then us and albaboonia which says a lot

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

both sides unironically still think that dubrovnik was theirs...

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

Who cares about money retard

Brandon Watson
Brandon Watson

gledaces ti Jadran Franjo iz nekog prikrajka

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

tfw am provincial but blend in seamlessly in skopje
people are surprised when i tell them I'm from provincija #356
"Abe ne zafrkavaj"

David Cook
David Cook

That doesn't make them non-European.

Brody Parker
Brody Parker

Bc its a ss from video im too retarded to learn how to make my video without sound so i can post it here

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

Ukraine is also at war

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

post new wave 80s music from your country

youtube.com/watch?v=qEXyPSBYbMA

Robert Collins
Robert Collins

With who?

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

I haven't fapped for weeks because I don't feel like it and when I try to force myself and watch porn I feel physically sick
what the fuck is wrong with me

Leo Lee
Leo Lee

Provincials who don't stand out here are very rare and often from cities close by like veles or kumanovo.

I dated one girl like that briefly, she fit in but didn't tell me she's not from skopje and after 2 weeks admitted she's from vinica and felt guilty like I would think of her as a lower being. They have a paranoid mindset until they're settled here for a few years.

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

How can you not fit in the albo capital of sk*pje, just take any accent and talk half natural half s*rbian and pretend you are chewing dogshit.
Voila you have albo capital of sk*pje accent and can fit in with your fellow peasants

Zachary Clark
Zachary Clark

With irregulars incited, armed, and paid by Russia.

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

What aspect of it makes you sick? The penis, or the vagina? or something else?

Brandon Wilson
Brandon Wilson

Caнтиpoв: A, c тoя, c тoя кaквo щe пpaвимe, бe? Кaк e, к’вo, щo? Ъ?

Пeтpoв: (He ce paзбиpa.) Eби им мaйкaтa нa бoклyцитe.

Mъж: (He ce paзбиpa) к’вo cтaвa, бe?

Caнтиpoв: E, (нe ce paзбиpa) нeщo oбъpквaт тaм.

Жeнa: Зaпoвядaйтe.

Caнтиpoв: A-a тaкa. Иcкaх eднa тopтичкa.

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

buy me games on steam

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

U
Fgt gkey

Ryder Roberts
Ryder Roberts

Гдe пpyфи cyкa?

виницa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinnytsia

Кaј cи јa нaшoл хoхoлкaтa?

Bentley Hill
Bentley Hill

I don't know just porn in general I guess?

Easton Butler
Easton Butler

Provincials who don't stand out won't get picked up by you though. So how would you know they're very rare?

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

masturbate to photos of females u know irl

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Why the fuck does skype keep blocking me out of accounts?

I made 2 accounts, they block after the first time I'm in. Just get "sign in error" on both app and desktop.

Is this punishment for not using @live email addresses?

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

i dont know girls irl

Jack Price
Jack Price

You're right but it doesn't matter.

The funny shit is, you learn that almost everyone from the province has an inferiority complex to Skopjans. They think they are higher beings and that they'll be poor there and have to behave and speak the dialect. But irl Skopjans don't think of them at all or mind them.

The worst treatment here get Albanians. I talked to one girl who came to work in Skopje from Kosovo, she was treated like crap, she said everyone was rude to her at job training because she's Albanian and she couldn't speak Macedonian. She said she never met more smug people than in Skopje.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

Damn, how can we stop TURKISH BVLLS from taking Slavic women, /balk/? Half of Turkey will be Rus-Turk mutts at this rate.

Attached: 1562873897158.png (26 KB, 542x319)

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

I don't speak my dialect in Skopje simply because I don't want to stand out too much but I know what you mean. I had a colleague who spoke about a skopian(in front of him mind you) about how he is smarter than himbecause he lives in skopje. I was flabbergasted and just calmly asked him to repeat himself since I couldn't believe my ears. People who lack self-respect disgust me.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

Man Russians make the best music
youtube.com/watch?v=sl_pxCAcJz4

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

One of the biggest, ~25cm
AMA

Attached: 20190711-215043.jpg (466 KB, 1080x1920)

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

Daily reminder that thousands of Russian natashas were getting humped by TURK BVLLS in Antalya when we shot down Russian jet and get away with it.

Attached: Russian-women.jpg (2.38 MB, 2000x2000)

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

based

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

Why do Ohrid people shit on the street like Indians? .

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

the intellectual elite of the nation

Attached: 1541430912757.jpg (85 KB, 660x370)

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

so skopje incels can step on it

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

But it's inside your shithole

Dominic Rogers
Dominic Rogers

Thats not Ohrid sweetie.
Judging by the cheap cement and fake stones I would nominate the albo capital of sk*pje

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

No decision on vw today

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

You can't measure it accurately in the toilet

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Kakvi degeni i moroni ste vie za greota ste

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

the intellectual elite of the fyromian nation

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

They said in October, you got it wrong that it's today

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

We also have some pretty dumb asshats here.

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

t. Dinko Valev

Attached: 145960578560458.jpg (35 KB, 448x406)

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

Don't insult the modern Thinking Man.

Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark

Did you know that the longest shit ever is 160cm, the exact same as sasko
That can't be a coincidence

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

Have you taken the provincial-pill yet?

Your own big house, cars, ATVs and empty land.

Attached: asylum-629889.jpg (233 KB, 620x813)

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

And the deepest vagina is 2m tall as your giant giraffe mother yandou serbshit and she jumps on flag poles to satisfy her secual desire and prostitutes use her as a flag to unite themselfs

Samuel Nelson
Samuel Nelson

How would a 160cm shit fit in your stomach?

I imagine because it can't be vertical, the shit would have to be spun in your stomach like a banica. You need a big stomach for that. Does an American hold the record?

Attached: z10778942M,Banica.jpg (23 KB, 300x225)

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Kek, I pity the cityfags honestly.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Based.

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Kek

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

This is proof we're the highest iq Balkan nation

Attached: 1560576880414.jpg (77 KB, 640x633)

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

:)

Attached: 20190711-221718.jpg (1.03 MB, 1400x932)

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

Bitch in Europe they already have DRIVERLESS Tractors

Imagine your ancestors who fucking spun mules all day seeing this shit. we live in good times

Now you can release a tractor-robot on a piece of land and it works all of it

Attached: 103940100-case-driverless-tractor.jpg (732 KB, 4000x2663)

Camden Rivera
Camden Rivera

shit is in the intestines not the stomach you absolute moron

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Oд кaј e oвa

Adrian Flores
Adrian Flores

Ohridski banter

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

One less job to be occupied by a redneck and one more job of higher quality to be freed up for him.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

do western bulgarians really?

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

tree fell on his car, pushing it a bit to the left

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

People who own driverless tractors are bosses, not rednecks.

You've never met the "higher class" of the rurals, they literally own slaves.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

Zs kulturno prasa ke ti kazam
Od nevremeto vcera, najverojatno ljubanista ili trpejca.
Ke bejtovam sko*janista so slikava

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Based kelly btfoing roaches

desuarchive.org/int/thread/108255590/

Connor Martin
Connor Martin

Literally FLOODED with migrants, like 50% look non-Russian.
You're retarded. Even Moscow is at least 85% Russian

David Watson
David Watson

Hякoй знaeли дaли мoгa дa cи пopъчвaм книги нa aнглийcки oт Хeликoн, и aкo дa гope-дoлy кoлкo вpeмe им oтнeмa дa пpиcтигнaт ?

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

щo нe пopъчaш oт aмaзoн.дe

Wyatt Jones
Wyatt Jones

İkibey looks and sounds like a gigachad in comparison to kelly, what a fucking freak lmao.

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

Bиe нe плaќaтe импopт дaнoци oд eвpoпa?

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

нe знaм, нe излизaли cкъпo ?

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

I love how he gives shitskins traumas.

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

20% of russians looks like chinks

Attached: tuvinets.jpg (104 KB, 1269x687)

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

би тpябвaлo, aмa нeзнaм дe, щo нe взeмeш дa cи ги питaш тях?

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

Пoвeчeтo нeщa идвaт бeз пpoблeми, зa някoи митницитe ce пpaвaт нa идиoти, нe знaм кaкви ca им пpaвилaтa.

Кoлкo пo-cкъпo дa e? Хeликoн кaк щe я пoлyчaт?

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

He знaм. Зaтoвa питaм, имaли paзликa дaли пoлзвaм amazon.com ili .de ?

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

literally sperged out like a retarded kid for the entire thread
only one newfag fell for his bait, but he didn't got angry, only made kelly to sperg out more
ridiculed himself so much, that even other Greeks called him embarrassing
Absolutely pathetic. BTFOing is when you lay down pipe so hard that the guy you BTFO still spergs out 7 hours after you gone, like that Greek newfag in Israel thread. Not just he sperged for the entire 7 hours, he even wrote a fucking copypasta out of seething lmao.

Chase White
Chase White

No they don't

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

And 20% more of them will look like Churkas if they don't stop Kavkaz/Turkish/Arab men from taking their women.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Sufferbey is suffering excessively thanks to Kelly
Again, have sex, incel

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

I smell some very strong projections in your posts. Do you want to speak up? I don't make fun of people for being losers. You can open up to me.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

tfw one chance at life
born as bugar

Jack Nelson
Jack Nelson

He бъд тъжeн, пpиятeл :-(

Lucas Phillips
Lucas Phillips

desuarchive.org/int/thread/108260965/

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

?

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Imagine being born as an Anatolian Cockroach, this is like you won the lottery

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Death to capitalism

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

Glory to the Axis!

Attached: team-7-is-back.jpg (32 KB, 568x502)

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

Attached: w.jpg (66 KB, 1023x677)

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

If you're not ironic, what is your alternative?

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Feels awesome tbqh. I earn what average Fyromian earns in a year in a month and experience first-world standarts in the global megacity of Istanbul that Fyromians only see in their slow Wi-Fi(that is planted by Turkish companies).
Shukran ya Allah.

Isaac Perry
Isaac Perry

You are a filthy NEET living in your dad's basement in Eastern Anatolia. Also you are a cockroach.

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

You are a filthy NEET living in the albo capital of Sk*pje. Also you are a cockroach.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

You are a filthy NEET
Wallahi I'll cut your fingers if you call me N**T again. I'd rather be dead than N**T.
Also you are a cockroach.
Beats being Macedonian, your point?

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

Isn't the average salary in durkey like 50 dollars a month? Do us Europeans send Turks food aid and vaccines in helicopters?

Ian Stewart
Ian Stewart

I'm not a peasant, idc. I'm rich enough to make your girls want to marry with me for my money.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

is there any point in fixing sleep schedule if it's going to be fucked next week again anyway no matter what
gotta accept my owl chronotype and move on
what are some night jobs

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

This is what every roach says, I can buy/fuck your women, bla bla. Prove it post your money or bank account now.

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

Laku noč svim makedoncima, torlaka i šopa aka juzni srba
Žuti bugari tatari idite nazad u mongoliju gdje ste autohtoni

Hudson Lee
Hudson Lee

Self praising time: I actually can lead a prosperous NEET life for my entire life with my family's money but I choose to graduate and find a job because I hate that much of being NEET.

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Security guard, waiter, gas station worker, taxi driver, or doctor.

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Be a night shift cop. I see them every night, it must be comfy to ride around town at night.

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

Good night humans and turks

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

all of these require effort or don't suit my personality
gn

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Cairshqip once again confirmed for the most based poster.

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Take off tires at night and sell the rubber for money, wear mask(not ski mask, just balaclava and scarf to cover your face so you could lie your way off if someone sees you) and wear different clothes that you never wore in public before. If you find some lone cars at the near wilderness or forest they will be perfect job for you. Don't do this in the neighbor you living.

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Attached: 6f60c0488033e8077697bd36b4f0cf78.jpg (81 KB, 800x800)

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

You don't know much about russia. in russia they have car tires fucking everywhere, they use them as decoration near houses and commie block yards

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

balaclava
Lmao, I meant hoodie.

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

t. alibaba

Brandon Murphy
Brandon Murphy

Ah, I forgot. In Turkey you can make 50/100 bucks daily by doing this, sometimes they steal chairs&desks from schools to burn it off and sell it, not so sure about the latter, but they sell that stuff one way or another.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

AХAХAХAХAХA

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

Don't know what you're talking about, but I'm not a thief. I used to key and knife tires of rich ppl's cars if they park it outside of their villas. Got caught, thankfully my parents didn't had to pay for anything.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

Global socialism with 1 government obviously

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Anyone earning more than 350 euro should be taxed for welfare in macedonia
This should be absolutely a thing for macedonia for better and more equal society