/balk/

FC Shkupi edition
Old:

Attached: 3500 euros.jpg (1080x2220, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpuhctuPmbg?t=449
youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0
youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14
karieri.bg/karieren_klub/novini/3936400_mobing_-_psihicheski_tormoz_na_rabotnoto_miasto/
twitter.com/volkswagen
eksisozluk.com/entry/92169374
youtu.be/Mb-SBd3-y3s
ekathimerini.com/242415/article/ekathimerini/news/eu-to-cut-aid-to-turkey-over-cyprus-eez-violations-report-says
youtube.com/watch?v=N3IatSNEP1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A young ripe 18 year old Macedonian girl came to passport office in Blagoevgrad in Bulgaria
"My grandfather was Bulgarian, give me EU passport" she demanded
The bulgarian official checked the records.
"Hmm, there doesnt seem to be anything about him here, but I am sure we can figure something out, wink wink" as he unzipped his pants
The macedonian girl was taken aback, and blushed.
"But you can't, i have a boyfriend in Skopje!"
The Bulgarian caressed her on the thigh and lifted up her short skirt
"We will worry about that later."

kek, its 3:3 now

Yeah but my bet is for 1st half

yeah I saw, but my isn't

youtu.be/HpuhctuPmbg?t=449

7:30

Attached: 1540650012439.jpg (200x200, 23K)

holy shit are africans unironically based?

Who can stop the CAIR GHEG BULL?

youtube.com/watch?v=W6oQUDFV2C0
why are you ronin

Shit bro should've secured it

Why are you ghey?
youtube.com/watch?v=ooOELrGMn14

WE OUGHTA SEND EM ALL BACK TO PRIPYAT, WE OUGHTA SEND EM ALL BACK TO PRIPYAT, THEY GOT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF ILLYRIDA, AND LEAVE THE ALBANIAN MAN ALONE

me

Attached: zdivbk29fl931.jpg (1242x1238, 122K)

Fuck off zoomer

how many floors does your commie block have
dont bother if its under 7

Please don't cry :(

>why yes, i do search for recent posts containing "saged" in the Jow Forums archive and then go and look for the thread and post on the board so i can report those fucking rulebreaking cucks, what gave it away?

Attached: 4c6235ffbcc35d440a812b42b1362561.jpg (947x1200, 68K)

karieri.bg/karieren_klub/novini/3936400_mobing_-_psihicheski_tormoz_na_rabotnoto_miasto/

get mobbed

why? most times the word "saged" is used is butthurt like if you post anti-circumcision threads and cut mutts write saged

>Yes, I refresh the Volkswagen twitter hourly to find out news on the Bulgaria plant

twitter.com/volkswagen

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Publicly announcing a sage is against the rules, so they get warned or banned and that keeps them sperging out about how jidf is censoring them

Attached: HoarseShallowHairstreakbutterfly-size_restricted.gif (322x250, 45K)

>Mentions the word "Bulgaria"
>Uses meme Nazi flag

I wonder what Kamen could be behind this post

fuck Jow Forumsmutts

VW plant will be in Turkey according to czech media

This post BTFO'ed russians desu

But Jow Forums are NPCs and they will defend them, predictable

Why is balk so dead

>The following list of organized crime figures is by no means exhaustive, but represents some of the most well-known figures whose prosecution and sentencing would signify a major step forward for the Bulgarian government and bring us closer to the day when mobsters like the "Chicken" are no longer free-range. End Summary.

lmao based diplomats

Attached: 1546857203579.png (644x868, 286K)

every1 but me & u having fun

we're such a fucking joke lmao

loser selyaks that keep posting screens clearly labeled "2010" are a joke, yes

>The PM uses DANS as a repressive tool against his political enemies. Directors within the agency often abuse their power and use the information their subordinates gathered as leverage against various business owners, blackmailing them into paying a cut, unless they wish to be prosecuted. It's racketeering.

This is what they do all over the Balkans, the state security minister is usually the richest man in the country after his PM boss.

Attached: saso-mijalkov-sjo-324432.jpg (690x484, 44K)

Amerimutt seething

Aren't you at дaчa?

what makes you think that the people inside DANS has changed since 2010?

>The PM uses DANS as a repressive tool against the opposition
proofs?

>we're such a fucking joke lmao

Did boyko get pranked by comedians from some random shithole in russia?

i would not be posting if i were there

not yet

How are tatars even allowed into EU if corruption is as rampant as here and all ministers there are literal mafia bosses thugs and crimelords too?

God we are such subhumans its unbeliveable how fucking trash we are I cant believe some of us believe we are the same species as white western europeans.

How many rubles is a slice of pizza in Krasnoyarsk?

Here I pay 80 rubles.

People like to cry about otherwise, but things improved my man, it's not 2000s anymore.

i dont raelly buy fast food ever
if im eating a pizza that means someone else bought it

What do you eat?

The Europeans just put a nicer makeup. It's not "nepotism", it's "networking", and so on.

This. True redpill is all countries and politicians are corrupt as fuck and the elite are shitting on the average man everywhere.

This. What's considered oligarchy in Russia is just corporate lobbying in the USA, and so on.

oat meal and egg

for some reason i read that as "oat meal and dog"

You are all fucking retarded. The Bulgarian DANS shit operates like this: Spies on business owners, makes up a case against them (some false shit since they control the judiciary) and then extract the business owners for large sums of money. It's medieval "fuck you pay me or we ruin you" mindset, many business owners leave because of it.

In Germany no one racketeers you.

sad

redpilled Jow Forums foods

>pe6o the DANS apologist is here

it's a made up article you dip
when will you learn to double-check sources? doesn't the agency spend lavish amounts of money for meme seminars where they teach you how to breathe and blink at the same time?

Attached: 1542505019916.png (490x860, 599K)

eksisozluk.com/entry/92169374

Attached: 1559821477999.jpg (500x484, 32K)

HAHAHAH this is what Google translate gives from Turkish

Attached: volks.png (657x520, 30K)

>In Germany no one racketeers you.
Oh thanks god, it means that Germany finally solved the problem of criminals infiltrating the local political elites.

>And thanks to a legal loop hole in Bulgarian law, requiring the physical presence of all codefendants and lawyers - who always happen to be too ill to make court dates - the brothers were released on bail in December 2007 and remain at large.

the mid-2000s were dark times

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The pair was later arrested and charged with torture, prostitution, blackmail, extortion, and drug running - before being freed and granted temporary immunity in order to run for Parliamentary seats during the July 5 national election

Attached: 1540972246729.png (327x316, 220K)

hello decki

We don't like Serbs here

youtu.be/Mb-SBd3-y3s

Fucking slaps even if you don't understand Albanian

>7. (S/NF) Todor Batkov, aka "Borat," a Bulgarian lawyer and businessman, serves as a proxy and front-man for businesses and interests of the infamous Russian-Israeli businessman, Michael Cherney.

Attached: 1558437406198.png (1272x1152, 80K)

oh shit these niggas teaming up to make electric cars

Attached: PTJjHrYmEb.png (584x431, 170K)

EU will ban all non-electric cars by 2030

>8. (SBU) Nikolay Metodiev, aka "the Chicken" is considered one of the major smugglers in Bulgaria and has been prosecuted several times for the contraband of goods. His nickname dates back to 1998 when he was arrested (and later acquitted) for smuggling 11 tons of illegal chicken meat. Metodiev was arrested again in 2003 for attempting to coerce customs officials to allow the importation of illegal Chinese cargo valued at USD 3.5 million. Instead of the prosecutor's recommended 7 year prison sentence, he was fined 700 BGN (USD 525) for "threatening" government officials.

>kamon yu let truck pass tru border, ai giv yu chikan, ai hef veri meni chikan

Attached: 1548540394158.png (592x492, 71K)

Prefer hashish thaci, but this is quite good too

i'm really enjoying this bulgaria criminal poster

hello momcite then

>On February 18, a powerful bomb destroyed a popular mafia bar in downtown Sofia owned by the Chicken, a bar within walking distance from embassy housing.

Why did "The Chicken" cross the road? To go smuggle drugs for his American handlers.

Attached: 1534532399247.png (491x453, 29K)

>9. (SBU) Yordan Tonov, aka "the Billy Goat" was arrested in October 2008 along with 13 others on charges of organized crime, drug trafficking, human trafficking, and extortion. Tonov, a close associate of the recently convicted Burgas-based drug lord Dimiter Zhelazkov aka "Mitko the Eyes," allegedly is the leader of a criminal group controlling drug trafficking and prostitution in Southwestern Bulgaria. Ten of Tonov's accomplices, including the Eyes, have pleaded guilty and received reduced sentences of less than five years, while Tonov has elected to take his chances in the Bulgarian courts.

looney tunes

Attached: 1561370781144.jpg (540x540, 34K)

It was later discovered that he bribed the judge with KFC.

Man these 2000s diplomatic cables read like gossip written in a civilized manner.

Last one is from 2009, will try to find newer ones.

Do they really get paid to shitpost?

ekathimerini.com/242415/article/ekathimerini/news/eu-to-cut-aid-to-turkey-over-cyprus-eez-violations-report-says

You know we're on the right track if these EU pussies are trying to stop us from what we're doing. They don't let us in their union because we'd destroy their power structure, now they're trying to stop us from finding gas and petrol in our seas. Wish we had more countries support us against EU. EU couldn't be more blatant with their anti-Turk sentiment.

I liked zaev in that video, maybe he’s playing 4D chess and knew it was a prank but wanted to show how pro west he is and how he hates russia

>of course i love provincials and their rich ,exotic dialects what gave it away?

Attached: 54277398_1028887847306438_1796235142116719774_n.jpg (640x640, 34K)

how will poorfag bulgars afford this? average car is like 20 years old lmao

Lmao looks like some retard who studied in special class shares the same mobile network with me

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-190423_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 599K)

Its a given. If Zaev was that stupid, he wouldnt have ascended to his current position in the first place.

>t. (((cairshqip)))

@108261229
you LARPed and forgot
happens when you do it 199 times a day

>We have proposed an F-16 deal, but the erratic and weak Defense Minster threw a spanner in the works, stalling the process and forcing us to wait until a new government is in place. We still believe it is in our mutual interest to end Bulgarian dependence on Russian MiG's that are ineffective and very costly to maintain (over $100 million a year). An investment in U.S. aircraft would lock the Bulgarians into a long-term relationship with us and transform their military, ending decades of Russian influence and graft-induced military procurements.

literally Jow Forums shitposting

I have never in my life posted on r9k a.d this kind of shit does happen often since I guess the IPs are shared amongst all users so you just restart it.

Put clues in your shitposts and then get yourself banned on purpose.

That way you can meet this guy IRL and chill.

>8. (C) COMMENT: The U.S. enjoys high public approval. Bulgaria prides itself on being a predictable and reliable partner.

Attached: 1558390968755.png (497x576, 212K)

Why don't you marry a desperate american milf for an easy green card, /balk/?
youtube.com/watch?v=N3IatSNEP1c

had a fucking leg cramp yesterday now leg still hurts and is bigger than the other one
should i see doctor

So I just got into Crusader Kings 2 and im mindblown.

>there are Bulgarians owning almost all of the balkan , they PRAISE TENGRI
I honestly thought it was a meme, but Bulgaria was different CULTURE AND RELIGION and have no similarities with other balkanlars and are close to KHAZARS AND MONGOLS

>croats and serbs are SLAVIC PAGAN
they worship some pagan gods like odin and shit like that and are NOT CHRISTIAN what the fuck

>Albanians and Macedonians dont exist

Explain this please? No county or anything, there is Makedon dynasty in Byzantium tho and Makedonska dynasy in Bulgaria(modern MK)

>Greeks have BYZANTINE EMPIRE
this is actually awesome why is it almost never mentioned in history books or movies ?

Also seeing all of Anatolia, Georgia being Orthodox makes me depressed

Caнтиpoв: „Джeймиcън” иcкaм днecкa.

Пeтpoв: Oх, Днecкa ce изгъpбих и нe мoжaх дa cи изям caндвичa, eби мy мaйкaтa.

Caнтиpoв: Bчepa ce явихa тe’a? Пaк ce oтлoжи, ’щoтo нямaшe, нe дoйдoхa oния cвидeтeли. Дoбpe. И ги чeтoх пpинyдитeлнo cвидeтeлитe зa дpyгия път.

>this is how bulgarian judges talk

Пeтpoв: Знaчи тpя’a дa кaжaт к’вo иcкaт.

Caнтиpoв: ’кo иcкaт дa cъ oпpa’aт.

Пeтpoв: Дa ca oпpa’a oзнaчaвa дa нeмa нaкaзaтeлнo, дa нe cтaвa oбвиняeм, дaли дa ce пpeкpaтявa. A-a, в cмиcъл, ’щoт oт тoвa зaвиcи кaквo щъ иcкa oт мeнe, дaли дa ce вкapвa в cъд и тaм дa гo oпpaвдaят. Щoт’ тpя’шe. Cхeмaтa тpя’aшe.

Attached: 1546764596736.png (348x443, 51K)

пpeдcтaви cи дa тpябвa дa чeтeш full verbatim нa ceляци

I can't ((

80 - 200 rubles depends where you buy it

Attached: 1562867310465.jpg (3264x1836, 214K)

how much does a standard shaverma cost?

they aint announcing shit, fuck this

140-160
This one is 140

It's shaurma.

Пeтpoв: Кoлкo чoвeкa cтe тyкa бe? Бa мy мaмaтa! Tи нeмaш ycлoвия ник’ви зa paбoтa, бaткo. Чeт’pи чoвeкa ли cтe?

Caнтиpoв: Дa.

Пeтpoв: Oтвopи дa ce пpoвeтpи, виж кaк cмъpди, дa гo eбa.

Caнтиpoв: Eми cмъpди. Aз ceгa влeзнaх.

Attached: 1536214870480.jpg (352x163, 17K)

>Извecтeн в cиcтeмaтa нa MBP кaтo Кoльo Бyтилкaтa. Poдoвo cвъpзaн c Кaлдapaшитe. Кaтo oпepaтивeн в CДBP e пoддъpжaл нepeглaмeнтиpaни кoнтaкти c Mapгинитe и Pyмeн Hикoлoв-Пaшaтa. Изгoнeн зa пиянcтвo и пpeмecтeн в Пъpвo PПУ, впocлeдcтвиe издигнaт зa шeф нa Инcпeктopaт-MBP. Cпacoв e пocлeдният oт изгpaдeнaтa инфopмaциoннa вepигa, кoйтo ycтaнoвявa диpeктeн кoнтaкт и yвeдoмявa Кpacимиp Meтaнoв зa пpeдcтoящия oбиcк в oфиca нa фиpмaтa мy.

Attached: 1549465444947.jpg (352x163, 17K)

260 rubles for 2 slices and drink in cheap takeaway in metro statuon

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 19.59.54.png (1007x721, 803K)

I'm sorry, but I speak only the superior Petersburger dialect

pretty much the same like here