I am drunk and i’ve spent $7 for a 5 half-liter cans of Amstel beer

I am drunk and i’ve spent $7 for a 5 half-liter cans of Amstel beer.
How is the cost of 0,5l beer in your cunt?

Attached: 6C86ED51-9870-4FD0-9923-C11B419C2BD2.jpg (950x534, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4lUv9SbXno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amstel is disgusting

Amstel is disgusting.

Not even a beer snob, just think it tastes like water

Cheapest is around 1 euro

>tastes like water
Less the taste, the easier to drink

0.5L cans of domestic beer cost $3.8 canadollars. That's 2.9 real dollars and 2.6 eurobux

Attached: pepecanada.jpg (229x220, 8K)

We are talking about cans, not 40s, right?
The cheapest options go for some 0.7 eurobux
The normal beers go for 1-1.5 eurobux

Cheapest is 60-80 cents

did you ever try it?

Attached: olut.jpg (510x493, 50K)

You guys seriously buy Amstel? Not even durch in Amsterdam drink it.

Also 0.5 beer is around 70 cents for something like becks or Krombacher. You can get shit beer for like 35 cents.

Yes it used to be 60 cents but now its probably a bit more. It's disgusting t bh only drug addicts drink that. A normal beer is around a dollar so I usually take that

4.70€ for a liter? How can poor people afford to get drunk?

cheapest beer is 33 cent a can

>Amstel
What the fuck is your problem? It's the most disgusting beer that my country has ever produced.

No price is too high to keep finns from getting blackout drunk. Though 0.5L cans aren't as popular for getting shitfaced as 0.33L cans. We used to have 12-packs of 0.33L glass bottles being sold at ~12€/12-pack but those are now gone due to being un-ecofriendly.

Attached: kukko.jpg (512x449, 47K)

How big of a problem is alcoholism in your countries? You see here in leafland we are not responsible adults so our government has to tax the living fuck out of alcohol to keep us all from turning into raging drunks.

0.33 is shit for beer. I'd be opening a new beer every few minutes.

These badboys are 49cent. They used to be like 20 cent a couple of years ago iirc

Attached: Export-Pils-Blik-500Ml-10279.jpg (400x400, 23K)

It's somewhat a problem. I often see people buying alc at like 8 or 9 in the morning when I go to uni. But there are countries which are far worse I guess.

Most people get drunk every weekends. But its not seen as a problem. During events like carnival or grape harvest festival all my city gets drunk. As for real alcoholic we don't have so many of them. It's mostly old people that spend their last years drinking all day in bars/gas stations

youtube.com/watch?v=V4lUv9SbXno

We rotten youths get drunk every weekend. But I don't know any alcoholics. Only some borderline junkies.

Yeah, thats how it goes. Liquor/Vodka/Rum offer a nice shortcut to save you from popping cans so often. The only pro for 0.33's over 0.5's is that it doesn't have time to get stale, especially when you start to get hammered and aren't paying that much attention to your pace anymore. I'd rather have 0.5L cans be the popular choise too, not a fan of the 0.33's.

Taxation is insane here as well, for the same reasons. Out average intake of alcohol per capita isn't high, but the distribution of the intake is slanted so that few drink way too much and many don't drink much at all. We don't have a drinking with food culture, rather the only time we take a few beers without intent of getting shitfaced is probably after sauna.

it's a problem but not that severe
mostly poor and lower class have alcohol problems but middle to upper class aren't that affected by it
there is an entire alcohol and leisure culture tho
can't really go out and not drink
legal drinking age is also 16 so teens drink a lot too

chepest beers are around 1€ can 4,7%

Tesco used to sell their own brand beer, which was 4x440ml for 88p (so 22p per 440ml can)

I don't think they're allowed to sell it for that cheap anymore, but you can still get a can of some cheap shit for 60-70p per can in most big supermarkets

the same if it's about amstel.

about euro 2,7 to 4,5 for regular beers, more for hipster craft beer or stronger shit above 4,7%

>drinking all day in bars/gas stations
they just hang out at the gas station getting drunk?

I'm saving money up until my day off, then i'll splurge it all on booze haha