Are they really as bad as everyone claims?

Are they really as bad as everyone claims?
They seem to be universally hated around here, but why?
Okay some stuff is really nasty like the gutter oil and that whole ignoring dying kids on the street thing, but does that really happen on a regular basis?
I mean considering how many fucking people live there, of course there are also tons of human trash walking around, but that's the same in other countries as well.

Does anyone here have some first hand experience?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (2000x1333, 13K)

pure propaganda from jealous western publications, m8

they've been a godsend to my decimated nation and have been instrumental in its rebuilding, personally I'd like to see more of their positive influence throughout africa.

Their ambitious silk road will revolutionize modern trade and place them in a better position to serve economies worldwide

their upper class is extremely spoiled and behaves badly
their other classes don't travel so ^ is the only representation they have
and their lower class is EXTREMELY dirty and subhuman-like in behavior

Its simple as. Stop asking questions you and everyone else here already know the answer to you dumb ass chinkoid in Germany

Also you are not Chinese lol just letting you know - not that you're german either..

they're the fucking worst tourists. if you're in Tokyo, you see bunch of noisy uncultured middle aged chinese people. their worst behavior is worldwide known and it's enough to be hated in the whold world.

In fact I noticed some noisy Chinese tourists when I was in Tokyo.

But people here make it sound like they are worse than the rape monkey from africa or other criminal scum.

-t. Zhang

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square prοtests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonοmous Regiοn 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

the western media is absolutely buttblasted that they're not allowed to finance the media in china and control the opinion. how "good" china is doesn't matter in this regard, that's not what the anti-china sentiment in mainstream media comes from.

Attached: 1554675296378.jpg (420x420, 33K)

>But people here make it sound like they are worse than the rape monkey from africa or other criminal scum.
because they are.

>westerners talking about China as if they know what they really want
Oy vey

You obviously don't have "rape monkey from africa or other criminal scum" because you live too far or you wouldn't say that.

They're gaining a lot of power and don't bow to foreign influence so the US is starting the propaganda machine.

I dislike every totalitarian shithole. What makes China special tho it's getting more influential in world affairs otherwise I wouldn't care

>they've been a godsend to my decimated nation and have been instrumental in its rebuilding
what are some examples of something they've rebuilt?

Their infrastructure programs are great on a surface level, but they only do it to gain the trust of the international community so they can have a much larger PR army to fight American influence with when they need to. You're just as much a tool of China as any NATO country is a tool of the US.

I mean they aren't worth defending at all. Not hated. Just nobody defends them.

Although I have been solely defending mainland weebs on Jow Forums. Cause its worth it. Some of them are meek and humble and very motivated in a cultural way.

I don't I wrote that meme post to get (you)s from incredulous posters

The previous money-grubbing islamists put us in a pile of debt by taking chinese money, predictable crooks they are

I see, but we're fucked any which way, out of sheer incompetence, military control of the nation or the parasitic islamists.

Western media is being directed towards an all out attack on China and its allies because the Western neoliberal elite is scared shitless that China is undermining their hegemonic grip over the world, especially over the cheap resource and labor colonies of the third world. More and more countries are partnering with China and are developing quickly with their assistance, and the neoliberals are frightened by this development. China is cutting into their profits and is turning the world against their supposedly perfect neoliberal free trade system.
>muh ignoring dying kids
How is this any different than what happened and continues to happen in the West every fucking day? Homeless people are constantly ignored in the West and are often forcibly removed by police officers and dumped aside and abandoned. That's one of the main things that makes me sympathetic to China. The West pretends to be some perfect, ideal society that China, Russia, the DPRK etc refuse to emulate and are bad for doing so, when in reality their supposedly perfect system is just as fucked up, if not more, than the rest of the world's. They preach and moralize and pretend to be more humane and altruistic than everyone else, when they are in fact greedy, profit-seeking, warmongering faggots who repress any nation that dares to defy their neoliberal order.

Maybe the american media. Our is shilling hard for Chinese investment and all that

maybe you're right. every black person (not that many tho) i ever met in japan as a business partner was a super chill guy but chinese are just a stressful motherfuckers here.

Our media and a lot of other Western media is totally anti-China on both sides of politics. Sounds like your government is embracing the future. Is China planning to build any major projects in Finland?

They invested into a pulp factory. There's some rumors they'll be investing into Helsinki-Tallinn railway tunnel, but who knows
Overall Chinese investment has been on the rise. Funny thing is that we almost have a trade surplus towards them, or at least it's very close

Visited China for a month, with the broken Chinese I could speak, they were all very helpful and friendly. Taxi drivers in Shanghai were assholes but you should be using the metro anyways

Attached: Chinese suit.jpg (640x852, 108K)

There are many good Chinese people.However, there are many bad people.
They will change little by little.
The Japanese flag here abuse Chinese, but most of them are Koreans.
The average Japanese does not hate Chinese so much. I only hate the Chinese Communist Party.

How come singapore, hong kong and taiwan people are decent, but chinese people are honestly nigger tier? They're basically the same people

They are the only country today not entirely dominated by (((them and the USA))). Much better than Russia.

((((((((((((((("western" media))))))))))))))))

Our experience with them is quite negative. They think they own the place and it doesn't help that the president is too friendly with PRC. I believe the majority of the population distrusts them though, especially after the incident where they rammed one of our fishing boats.

To add, a lot of the condos here are being bought by mainland Chinese people. They come here to work in online gambling to skirt around laws in their country, and they set up Chinese-only restaurants and shops. Some of them even have ties to the drug industry here.

I'd be careful and wary of them.