This is Cristiano Ronaldo, the most famous man in the world...

This is Cristiano Ronaldo, the most famous man in the world. Would the average citizen of your country recognize him if he walked past them on the street?

Attached: 61A31C71-0C6A-4598-85C1-7F275FD14F1C.jpg (1080x1350, 223K)

who?

That's Kristian Ronaldsson. A famous Swedish badminton player.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is he gay?

>Would the average citizen of your country recognize him if he walked past them on the street?
absolutely not

I highly doubt he is the most famous man for starters

>the most famous man in the world
that would unironically be donald trump

amazing how he outshined messi through pure consistency, without the benefit of the world's greatest midfield

Nah. I doubt old people here knows who that is. Everyone knows Ronaldo though.

Old people are really famous for caring more about sports than politics, sure. Especially women elderly.

a few of my female cousins had a crush on him when they were younger
he's unironically the greatest man to ever live along with luka modric

Attached: gettyimages-543028698-1024x1024.jpg (682x1024, 456K)

Do women follow sports there? Elderly women here just knit or chat on benches

not him, but women here do, my mother follows football more than me and so do most of girls i know to some extent

Hero

Only people who care about politics know who donald trump is. Everyone with a TV knows who Ronaldo is.
Ask an African villager who Donald trump is, then ask them if they know Ronaldo

thx satan

messi is undeniably better

Attached: estrogen-drink-how-do-manually-soy-milk-info-graphic-vector-illustration-57204520.jpg (1300x1006, 140K)

>messi is undeniably better

Attached: ronaldevo.png (500x500, 433K)

He plays for the most popular team in my country so yes

He is a rapist

I don't think people would recognize him in small towns although he'd be noticed in cities, not many people watch European football where I live for example

>most famous man in the world
not in America, and that's where it all comes down to, being famous in America.

>

Attached: 2653764265428.jpg (231x240, 19K)