"Please let me into your country"

>"Please let me into your country"
What do?

Attached: voletinyourcountry.jpg (1080x1222, 237K)

Come here legally then, dumb cunt.

Embrace Islam because our Ummah has no borders only frontlines Inshaa Allaah

I don't really like spics for some reason.

>I'm coming into your country and you won't stop me

Attached: IMG_20190710_182856.jpg (1067x896, 117K)

Open bob and we have a deal.

Shoot the fucking spic of course.

Why? The guys are bros and the women are goddesses

go back to mexico

YEAH...

Attached: 1546110517942.png (1528x1184, 52K)

Funny you post that image making fun of Americans when the average Mexican looks like that. Ironic

sorry only muslims allowed

Attached: 1559599887695.png (318x308, 167K)

Attached: gud.gif (250x141, 983K)

*puts his dick through this fence*
m'lady, please fill this visa application

Based
I'd let her through then make her my rapeslave.

this

Wait........
Where did these fences come from?

There are fences in most parts of the US/Mexico border.

But she's asking me about entering my country.

Fuck off, Malta. This thread isn't for you. No one want to go to your dump of a country

I wish you were right.

don't shit talk malta you fat fucking goblin

Attached: Cartman.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Good one coming from a Mexcrement

You shut your fat whore mouth. Malta is based af.

This woman is colombian and colombians dont fucking jump the fence. Shit edit/10

I'm broken-hearted that a peasant from Mememark doesn't like spics :(

American education, everyone.

Based

Sure they do. They all jump the fence. You really think it's just Mexicrement that comes here?

Do Americans really do this?

Attached: cs.jpg (236x233, 12K)

What a terrible post. Are you even trying?

sorry I dont let ugly cunts in my country

Samefag.
>inb4 an edited pic in MS Paint proving it isn't

Have you seen you women?

hes an irish potato nigger dumbass mexico is red stripe and falcon

>not Italian
Missed opportunity

>that hot latina
I like you, but do I look like an embassy official?

There is no road connection between Colombia and Central America. Most Colombians in the usa live in Florida and New Jersey and arrive by plane, they don't risk their lives through Mexico. Sorry to disappoint you but all those shitskins jumping the fence are Mexicans, Guatemalans, Hondurans and Salvadorans. Maybe 1 or 2 are Colombian out 10k and that's it.

Haha imagine being her trainer and you’re helping her stretch and while you do you end up rubbing her pussy by accident and she lets out a moan (ew) and then as you’re putting her in downward dog your dick flops out and into her tight spicy Latina pussy and she begs for more (LOL) and you end up fucking her brains out and then you cum inside her and falls asleep snuggled Up to you haha

Attached: 580976A5-E1C8-4C9E-A22C-BEE15D983446.jpg (750x614, 314K)

im sorry but thats an electric fence and you are dead

Why are you looking at me? I'm not stopping you. Far as I'm concerned, come at will.

Not to mention that Colombians in the USA are about 900k out of a Hispanic population of 60 million. Less than 2% of Hispanics in the USA are Colombian.

What is it about a Latina's underwear that makes it so sexy? Something about the fact that a pair of panties has been next to a Latina's pussy and a thong gone up her ass makes it so amazing. I would love to just get my hands on a Latina's panties and just rub them against my face and breath in the smell. Same with a bra. Knowing that is went around her amazing tight brown body and pressed against a perfect pair of light brown nipples is so magical to me. I would do anything to just have a pair of a Latina's underwear. I would keep them in a plastic bag to never loose the smell.
I just can't see myself feeling the same with a white girl's underwear. It's like they're only as magical as they are because a girl is Latina. A White girl's underwear would be so unappealing, it would probably be stained with period blood and smell like poop. I just can't see me rubbing a white girl's panties and bra in my face.
Either way, I would pay good money for a thong that has gone between a Latina's ass cheeks. Imagining her pussy just pressed against her underwear rubbing it constantly and just imbuing them with scent and making them wet makes me want a pair so bad! Knowing that the back of a thong is just squeezed between two ass cheeks that rub against each other as she walks is just too much.
I NEED the underwear of a fit Latina. I need to have her underwear in my face, pressed against my nose as I breath it in. Having her perfect brown skin and amazing Latin ass touch it is like it's being given power, given magic and me breathing it in and feeling that power is like drugs to me.
I need a Latina to sit on my face. Not naked though, but with her underwear on. Push that ass and pussy against me and let me feel the underwear between us. Give me that feeling. I want it, I need it, I know it's what I'm missing in my life. I need a Latina's panties.

Attached: 1559852022141.jpg (629x629, 72K)

didn't she just give her testimony to Congress about her dead fetus in ice custody. take a hint chiquita and fuck off

I know 3 personally, and I live in flyover country and I hate making friends

Jack, I...

to be fair most South Americans get deported before they can jump the fence

Please let me out of my country

Still don't change the facts. That might be immigrants but there are a lot of exchange language or college students too who aren't immigrants

South Americans don't immigrate to the USA via Mexico. Not even Venezuelans who are currently leaving their country en masse do it. They all take a plane to Miami and overstay their visas.

No South American in their right mind will risk their life by crossing through the deadly shithole that is the Mexico USA border. Those caravans are 99% Central Americans with a few pajeets, pakis and Africans hiding in there

I would accept a million Russians before I let in a million Mexicans

*one mexican

We don't have a choice, the Mexicans are coming and they won't stop.
Trump isn't getting reelected which means the Dems are going to go full retard with the border and bring as many in as possible just to spite the Reps.
It's over, the US is lost

4 more years of trump and maybe we can start shooting em

LOL XD PENIS VAGINA LOL

One can dream.
Mark my words, if the Dems win next year they will try and spite everyone by purposely fucking up immigration. They're going to go full Germany and let in a million a year

What's the difference? You are all descendants of immigrants.

um actually im 1/64th cherokee sweetie

I am descended from Europeans. My dad actually isn't even American, he's from England.
The brown goblin doesn't mean much when most of the US all came from Europe, whereas the Mexican is part Mayan or some shit

Malta has a medal, does America have a medal?

not necessarily

Yeah, loads

mexicans = mestizos
americans = euromutts, and then some mestizos, west africans with 1/4th euro mixture, and asians

Inform her to go through the proper channels since I don't have any authority over such things

Imagine taking Jow Forums so seriously that you would samefag with your phone and computer so you could so quickly and then deleting your post about it

>sticks dick through fence hole

Based

Have you ever met one? Or do you base your opinion only in Internet interactions?

Costa fucks are pretty bad too

based
CHI

Why do americans care that much about race dude, is it because there is a race war in eeuu?

it's because they're losing the race war

>eeuu
There's a race war where?

Are you a Muslim, perhaps?

Very likely.

I mean usa

United States = Estados Unidos = EEUU

Doubtful since he rightfully hates you shitskins

We don't like you beaners so stay away from our country, simple as

this woman looks fairly white
id let her in

You're losing