Aren't Asians suppose to be super smart or is it just a stereotype...

Aren't Asians suppose to be super smart or is it just a stereotype? All Asians I see in uni are either sleeping or playing video games during lectures and most of them also seem to have shitty grades.

Attached: 25-jimmy-o-yang-chatroom-silo.w1200.h1500.2x.png (800x1000, 154K)

>All Asians I see in uni are either sleeping or playing video games during lectures and most of them also seem to have shitty grades.
These lazy faggots came to your unis for a reason

Looks like you cracked the case wide open, detective. Time to tell every paper in town. Fine work, my boy, fine work.

(East) Asians coming here are third-tier students:
Not serious or rich enough to be taken in their elite unis, not serious or rich enough to be taken in US or UK unis either.
There is a reason why there is a drop in incoming East Asians in BaWü after they put a 1500 Euro per Semester barrier there.

Are they actual Asians, or westernised Asians?

Chinese, Korean, or Japanese?

of course NAsians mog yours hard
even their 2nd/3rd whatever gen westernised kids do

Asians are not nearly as smart as German-Jew-Russians (like myself)
There will never be an asian Feynman, Einstein, Dirac, Bethe, Teller, Witten, Heisenberg, Maxwell...
The best Asians can get is some mathematicians who maybe optimize a household refrigerator to be a little colder.

Their schooling involves memorization and obeying orders, if you have a relative lack of structure and demand creativity and autonomy as is common in Western education they usually fail to adapt.

they all have shitty grades here too

A few that I knew in highschool got good grades, so did the Serbian friend I had. Serbian guy is at MIT and Asian guy is at Stanford

I've experienced that some Asians have a level of weirdness that makes it difficult to come to the conclusion if they are smart or stupid.

In your case it depends on the Uni and the race-based favouritism, no? Don't your Blacks and Hispanics receive better grades for the same results?

On the SAT and ACT blacks and Hispanics do receive a hefty bonus.

retarded koreans tend to go to e. europe for uni

>German-Jew-Russians (like myself)
>muh heritage
>muh heritage better than your heritage
The Chinese invented the compass, gunpowder, papermaking, and printing, matches, piston pumps, cast iron, wheelbarrows, suspension bridges, parachutes, the use of natural gas as fuel, the propeller, the seismograph, etc. etc.
They were centuries ahead of the west for most of history, and China will soon be the number 1 source of innovation again.

Same at my uni, but white people are the same too. Except the rich Chinese who are studying abroad, they're only concerned with the "American" experience

International students from China are rich kids who couldn't get into Chinese universities. Chinese universities have high admission standards but are, supposedly, easy past that point.

As I still went to school in the UK, we had foreign students from Hong Kong.
I was absolutely jealous at how smart they were: one even resat an exam because, in her eyes, 95% was not enough.
Turns out that only the best and the brightest get shipped out to attend "prestigious" schools abroad: the dummies have to stay behind and resit years.
Furthermore, Hong Kong university had higher entry requirements than Oxford.

Where are your Asians from?

I believe from China and some South East Asian countries. They are definitely not Asian who were born here.

Chink exchange students are like that. They are just rich.