How to get a girl in Germany without dating apps or going to clubs?

How to get a girl in Germany without dating apps or going to clubs?

Attached: germany.jpg (729x425, 17K)

Just fikki fikki in the street :^)

human language pls

depends, do you live in the city or in the countryside in a dorf?

I live in a big city.

>h-hello m'Fräulein, may I put my Schwanz in your Fodse?
worked once for me

hmmm, ok well if you are trying to avoid the night life in general you could just go to a park and chat up a group of girls there, or chat up some girls at work if you have a job.

my cousin in bavaria meets a lot of girls through his sports clubs he participates in, but he lives in a small town where men and women sports are together, idk if that is the same situation where you are

just talk to girls and be yourself

looking for love in club is like going for philosophical discussion to the brothel man.

that's why i don't wanna go to clubs

Why not use dating apps or clubs ?

Most girls don’t want to be approached by strangers. Unless you want to build a huge relationship with them

do you have any friends? You should search at house party.

>Most girls don’t want to be approached by strangers
women loved to be talked to

>philosophical discussion to the brothel man
where do I go for philosophical discussion? I don't care about women

Jow Forums

No no no no! Clubs??? Guys? WTF? You don't want to fuck girl from the club. If she fucks with you she is dangerous, and may have some disease.

You have to visit home party of your friends. If you usually attend on the sausage party (without girls) leave this faggots, and go somewhere where girls are.

If you don't have friends, try to catch some people in your local nerd store or whatever suits you. Then migrate fast to the society of casual gamers. Your no life friends definitely have some casual friends also. Talk to them, and you will be in the home party situation with hot chicks in no time. Your Nerdy friends will not be an competition.

Once you'll meet a girl you like, and she will be single, and believe me, there will be a girl like that 100% sooner or later, the fate lies in your hands. If you will fuck up, then maybe you should stop fucking lie to your self and start to suck proper cock if you are not into pussy.

/lit/

Jow Forums or university.

>philosophical discussion
>Jow Forums
Good one. That sort of discussion happens in /lit/. Jow Forums is mere whining about Trump and niggers.

I said Germany owes me her for bombing my city Rotterdam

Jesus... are you on /lit/ crusade or something? Fuck off...

t. literal Jow Forumsack

Purchase an eastern european slave.

just use condom. everyone has/had herpes and hpv anyway.

Are you a girl???

why do you think that i'm a girl?

Because it seems like you're speaking from experience