Do you see these countries and their inhabitants as true successors to their ancient empires?

Do you see these countries and their inhabitants as true successors to their ancient empires?
I personally don't and I cringe when I see an Italian or Greek poster refer to these ancient empires as "we" or something

Whereas on the other hand, the British Empire wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme of things and we still have real connections today. For example, my (English) grandad was born in India and lived there until he was 8.

Attached: Italy and Greece.png (1200x1045, 219K)

I don't care

I don't care

I don't care

Thog don't care

Attached: 18AE0A21-6A71-4811-9942-C8166FF5CC12.png (1084x752, 695K)

No

I don't care

An my grandpa was born in Constantinople and lived there until his twenties.

All empires crumble

>Be height of the British Empire in the 19th century
>Anglos get a hardon for "Cradle of Democracy"
>Take a few south islands without population from the Ottoman empire
>Call the savages there "Greeks" and give them arms
>Appoint them your own king
>Wait for Bulgaria to clear out the Turks from the entire Balkans, do no fighting at all
>Get ass-raped by Bulgaria in every battle in the Balkan wars, even with French and Anglos helping you
>Steal land from Bulgaria by making alliances with Serbs and Romanians to backstab them because you are too weak on your own
>Take 2 million Christian Turks expelled from Anatolia, convert their names and give them a Greek identity

This is how modern "Greece" came to existence, and why it has nothing in common with ancient Greece.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Greece.svg.png (2000x1333, 6K)

your country is literally drowning in sandniggers and that's your only concern? I mean give me a fucking break lol, hahah
>born in India
alright my bad, just ignore my post

i just knew the poster would be british

im macedonia and i see Europe like nothing.

Yugoslavia was great power 4th in world and Usa and other brake Yougoslavia apart.

allso after otomans removing from balcan Macedonia is separated in 4 parts

Vardarska Egejske Pirinska and Albanska( Albania took little part )

History people need to know well and know well that Macedonia not only deserve to membet of Eu buth allso one of the main lands.

becouse our part is miidle of balkan and if we dont hold terrorist from other parts of world who come up in EU....

Who will ?

buth i will say i dont agree with Name.
We didnt vote and whole world need to know that only Land or peace of land that deserve and have right to be MACEDONIA IS OUR SMALL PART LEFT AFTER OTOMANS ARE DEFEATED FROM BALCAN.

if Greece was Macedonia why they dont chage their name long ago to Macedonia

why they dont change ??

Alexander The Great is place where we all need to started.

he came from here

he conquere half world in acient times

He was from OUR PART

and becouse this will be far more better tourist atraction than
Vlad DRacula ect. ))) great contry like Greece ect
who already have own parlament ect. STEAL

MACEDONIA HISTORY.
so lets be clear

Eu have benefits of Macedonia buth Macedinian real citizens are not accept changed name.

allso we want Eu with our own history.

you can all make nice reserch for macedinia.

and yea some say slavic ect.
there where some population go around in great numbers everywhere buth

those are mixed with population left there.

in Macedinia population who left are Macedians .and allso so many people sas that thay is big lie about so many people in ancient times comes here cos there are so many teories abouth that.

some say that people from here go and conquere Europe and tribes and mixed with them

and for me that is more logic cos here have better place for living then there buth when people become great and big in population number they need to go somwhere.

Attached: DgQ-KpGU0AA0SRZ.jpg (960x960, 61K)

guarantee if any of you were stood next to a random turk and i had to pick which one was greek then it would be a 50/50 guess

revising your history in order to appear non Slavic is one thing, but now you're revising other races histories too? wtf is going on in that little albo-slavic shithole of yours? thought communistic propaganda collapsed together with yugoslavia

i'd probably change sidewalk if I ever saw you or a turk irl , no offense. I abhor sandmonkeys.

How would you know he's a turk and not a greek though?

Only homosexuals admire Rome
Everybody else admires things like Britain, Germany, Russia, China, Japan, et cetera

this desu

Even not considering the Roman Empire my country literally shit on the head of about 80% of other Euro countrylets in regards of scientific, artistic, engineering and technical achievments
So I really don't give a shit

shitskin manlets are all the same to me, no offense, you people should just stick inside the ghettos

so bongs admire Rome

Attached: 1540219369318.png (547x516, 127K)

>Do you see these countries and their inhabitants as true successors to their ancient empires?
They are not successors, but they are based

>(English) grandad
learn how to read, my English great grandfather and great grandmother were stationed in India at the time
I have no Indian blood

Why do you think Turks and Greeks look same? Fucking Jow Forums memes are so stupid.

Retard, Türks are mostly Greek anyways. Oghuz türks have little in common with kyrgyz or uyghurs or uzbeks or kazakhs, or even azeris

>Whereas on the other hand, the British Empire wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme of things and we still have real connections today.
let's see how much heritage of the british empire remain in 200 years
>b-but england is full of indians and pakis
enjoy

But Greeks are very dark and extremely short. How can you tell the difference? I'm not even trying to insult you, I'm genuinely curious.

Your country is a whore house where sexpats and drug addicts go to get liver failure and STDs at techno festivals

I have kissed a male friend
This don't make me gay tho

Well, actually, we do look the same...

Balkans, Italians, Spaniards, Turks, Greeks, all these look the same. I just refer to them as Arabs.

so your grandad was a white that grew up in India, shit, lowest of the low ha? no wonder you come up with this kind of retarded threads, like father like son right?

look sandnigger, I told you before, I hate sandmonkeys, inlcuding you, you're all the same shit to me, no offense, not being racist here. just the way it is

did I insult the homeland of your great ancestors? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to

Attached: 1547482281864.jpg (1242x1525, 198K)

>heritage and connection to historic empire gradually decreases over time
well done einstein
i'll be dead in 200 years, this thread is about today in 2019

No answer? Calling me sandnigger doesn't really make any sense, I'm blond and blue eyed. I was just wondering if it's possibly for Greeks to see a difference between Turks and themselves without speaking, becaue obviously the language is different.

Attached: Athens protest.jpg (3882x2909, 516K)

I'm 6'3 and blond what's your point? I still hate sandniggers, here "FUCK SANDNIGGERS!". what are you gonna do about it?

free A$AP ROCKY also, let's not forget our fallen here that got jailed for beating up sandniggers in Sweden.

no one larps as roman here and if they do they are probably baiting
same for brits that don't larp as colonialists or german for nazis

>so your grandad was a white that grew up in India, shit, lowest of the low ha?
Are you literally retarded? No Englishman moved to India willingly to live as a lowly civilian, my great grandfather was a high ranking official in British India
There are loads of middle class British people from that era born in one of the colonies to parents serving the empire.
George Orwell was born in India and plenty of other famous Brits that I can't think of right now.

well how did your grandad end up in India ever thought about that? the only ones that went there were blue collar dudes that their only chance of a life out of the sweatshops was joining the British army, don't try to sell me this shit here, I know all about what kind of Brits served in India. you sneaky little fucker, you really thought you could get away with it?

how many stan smith pairs you own you little fuck?

Negro lover

you're the one that brought the brothers in America as slaves, I have nothing against the Brothers.

friendly reminder that if you work in the sun you end up having darker shin

>Retard, Türks are mostly Greek anyways. Oghuz türks have little in common with kyrgyz or uyghurs or uzbeks or kazakhs, or even azeris

Attached: 1513482741484.png (542x512, 52K)

You're a mong, this is barely worth a response
Do you think even the Viceroy of India was working class?

Attached: Greek National Team.jpg (640x775, 88K)

Why do britmutts larp as romans?

Attached: 56289327_314183099275015_8695927208681418251_n.jpg (1080x1350, 135K)

Good, this conversation's over.
I'd never waste time on someone that shops at footlocker, the gap and h&m.

nice projection lad
not my fault you're a brown ottoman rapebaby

Attached: Elgin_Marbles_British_Museum.jpg (1200x931, 210K)

oh you want more? I'm up for round 2, in case you missed it in your fit of rage I'm this poster your move punk, go ahead, make my day

>I'm 6'3 and blond
Lol sure mate. Even if you were that doesn't really change my point, 99,9% of Greeks aren't.

i am unironically taller than 6'3 though and i've never see a blonde greek in my life

oh you're gonna back up your little friend? 2 on one? sure why not, I got enough ammo for all of you little punks.

that's it? really? that's your response, you came here talking about empires, nobility, not shopping at The Gap. And that's your response? I mean what do you expect me to reply now? seriously, get in my shoes for a moment, they're hilfiger's but still, try it.

>i'm unironically taller than 6'6 though and i've never see a blonde british in my life

Attached: KoAvFZk.png (859x960, 327K)

I'm not trying to argue with you. I just wanted my previous question regarding the differences between Turks and Greeks answered. I don't care about your race discussion with the Brit.

to tell you the truth, with all this excitement around I kinda lost track with who I was arguing about and what. I just love shitting on sandniggers. You have an objection with that? Bring it on sandnigger lover, hope you feel lucky.

yes and i was talking about empires until you were the one that starting bringing other nonsense into it, i was only directly replying to you
give your head a fucking wobble
i'm 6'6 and there are plenty of blonde brits
personally i have light brown hair with blue eyes

based italo brother

the average italian male height is 6'7(or, in normal units: 2 meters)

I don't see replies really, just lots of noise over my posts. I love noise, bring the noise.

not the same user, but i spent a few months in england and other places in europe and honestly british people aren't as white as they think they are

>6'3 and blond
BAHAHAHAHAHA take your pills, komşu :}

you must be a new shitskin here, go on /tr/ ask who's 6'3 and blond without mentioning my flag. Go ahead. I'll wait.

kek, i see some kelly wannabe here. you seem like a good guy but you need to improve yourself :}

>british people aren't as white as they think they are
>an italian saying this
the anglo man is the base default for the so called 'white' race (which is mostly yank nonsense anyway)
maybe you went to wales where they look slightly iberian or just saw mutts in london

Attached: similarity to england.png (4592x3196, 1.06M)

There are very little differences between Greeks and Turks. Majority of the differences are regional

>wannabe

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x528, 44K)

Fucking kelly

>Israel 100%
kek, good meme map tho

Really?
What achievements exist of Sicily or terronia

>internet tough guys

ah I see what's this all about, just because I'm more witty and articulate with the British and Swedish flags you thought it wasn't me, because I always use simple terms to shit on you.
You really thought you were on the same tier with them? You did dinn't you?

Attached: Eastwood35_10.jpg (500x334, 39K)

>base default for the so called 'white' race
>more similar to spaniards than germans
sure thing nigel

>ydna
memechart
also shows that you are closer to us than to swedes, so it doesn't even support your point too much

you didn't understand me, i'm not saying that british are not white
and i'm not saying that italians are whiter, because we aren't
my point is that ethnic english are really not that white as they think they are

when i went to germany, netherlands, belgium, denmar, czech republic even austria and switzerland, the white people there were really white

>noo only i get to we wuz!
all jurobaboons are kronge as fuck with their we wuzzing

yeah that's a meme but the rest is real data
armenia is the biggest surprise

This. Though I kinda miss partajäbä

I remember

Attached: Northern_Europe_in_814.jpg (800x513, 78K)

>my point is that ethnic english are really not that white as they think they are
that's complete and utter nonsense though unless you're talking about the amount of brown people living there
the ethnic english people are as white as anyone else, if not more so
i'll agree with you if you say there's a higher percentage of degenerate subhuman underclass white people but they are still white

Attached: 1506141829191.jpg (499x750, 216K)

Italians are mutted with Celtic blood while Greece is mutted with Slavic blood.

>yDNA
Found the brainlet. Give me your cranial parameters.

Attached: cranialcapacity.png (529x294, 48K)

>white
Stop using "white" you fucking retards. "White" are Americans who want to distance themselves from Niggers and cannot point to an ethnicity because they are 1/16 PRVSSIAN

i would place english people at the same level as southern and central french to be honest

whiter than southern european but less white than northern and central(germany austria netherland belgium switzerland czech republic polish hungarian)

most of the blonde/light haired people that i met were either from central/northern/eastern europe

Kelly, there are blond people here too. Probably the same percantage as blond Greeks.
inb4 you're shitskin subhuman muslim race monkey with a mutilated dick you have a jihad flag

Based kelly serving the angloids and swedes

where would you place Irish, Scottish and Welsh?

I'm not a DNA autist and I take it with a pinch of salt but it's still somewhat accurate and a very interesting map nevertheless
I agree mate, it's yank bollocks, I am English not white
but if you are talking about 'white' you simply cannot say the English aren't

If you saw a Greek man, would you able to spot him straight away without hearing him talk? I honestly can't tell the difference

even northern italians still have darker features on average than the english
stop talking shite
our working class may behave like niggers but you cannot deny their ethnicity

welsh at the same level as english

scottish and irish go with central euros (germany austria belgium switzerland czech republic polish hungarian) in terms of phenotypes

yes i think it's not very geographically accurate
for example the netherlands are in central europe but they have a very high amount of blonde blue eyed people and also their phenotypes are very similar to northern european, i would place dutch people with northern euros(scandinavians)

>even northern italians still have darker features on average than the english
sure, that's why i didn't include them in "central european"

but they are absolutely darker than the average german or austrian, or polish or czech

When I posted pics from our summer cump in Nizhny Novgorod Canadian flag said we look whiter and less swarthy than Anglos he was growing up with

Attached: Lt87ohqGedg.jpg (2560x1707, 2.43M)

i mean your working class is absolutely darker than the average german or austrian, or polish or czech

i'm confused, northern italians are obviously the whitest italians

so you are a southern brown mutt talking about being white? ahahhahahahahhaha

what

have sex immediately, all of you.

lighter hair than anglos, but the mongol features...

non russian eastern europeans(belarus, polish, czech, hungarian, slovak, ukranian) are absolutely whiter than english on average

but russia on average is darker
however if you limit yourself to the european russia, especially the northern potion(like novgorod) than yes they are absolutely whiter than anglos on average