Anyone else 23 years old, attending university, and still living at home with their parents?

Anyone else 23 years old, attending university, and still living at home with their parents?
Just me?

Attached: 1490648535301close.jpg (561x203, 26K)

24 yo NEET

I'm 20 and doing all that

I'm 25 and doing all that

Attached: 8f4.jpg (1387x702, 80K)

You'll save a lot of money. I'm a year younger than you and moved out at 20, and I sometimes regret it. It costs a lot of money, but it also offered a lot of benefits and opportunities. As long as you're doing well at university it's not a problem right?

Attached: 47345447BVvzZ46549.png (657x527, 13K)

Carbon copy of me pal.

I'm 24 and doing all that.

21 here and and re-begining uni this year after quiting law.

I knew people at uni doing that. Of course, they were sociable and not friendless retards...

>As long as you're doing well at university it's not a problem right?
I got As in 12 of my last 13 classes, but I still feel empty and pathetic due to my living situation.
Then you understand.
>Of course, they were sociable and not friendless retards...
Yeah, you're right. I have no IRL friends. My only friends are three people online I've known for 13 years. They've all met each other IRL, because they live fairly close to one another.

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 167K)

20 yo NEET

>I got As in 12 of my last 13 classes
That's great. Why would you feel empty? If anything you should feel proud.

26 and 1 month away from finishing my social service and applying for a specialty.

Attached: 1562668328718.gif (250x250, 1.27M)

Same except I'm going to be 24 next week.

Used to live in dorm
Just moved back home

kys zoomer

>That's great. Why would you feel empty? If anything you should feel proud.
I feel like I'm behind everyone else. I was a NEET for two years in the middle of my undergraduate degree due to immaturity and mental illness (I guess it's appropriate to call it mental illness). I just feel pathetic compared to most other people.
I should also mention that I am a 169cm short "male" manlet midget. That's a major factor as well.

I am 28 years old, not attending university or work, and I live with my parents. What's the point of blowing most of my money on rent when I never go out anyway and my parents' house is comfy unlike a cheap apartment?

Attached: 1562804047763.jpg (748x900, 105K)

22 years old, living alone and attending university and hating it

I am also 23, a 169cm manlet and starting a master's degree in September. I was never a NEET but wasted two years on a college course before I started university where I learned nothing. Keep going my American doppelganger

Attached: love.png (1169x1080, 81K)

That's very cool if true, my friend.
I'm not giving up, but I am struggling greatly along the way.

Attached: 1522551208393.png (689x473, 90K)

Just keep getting good grades and try to keep mental illness at bay and you'll be fine little man

I'm 25, finishing my university degree. The university is just like 3km from here so it makes 0 sense to move out of my parent's home

You're a good poster.
I appreciate your posts, my Swedish friend.

Well done! Keep it up chaval.

Saves money but shit on your mental health and boomer parents’ insecurities

t. done that

I’m 25 and have paid down my apartment already.

I have stuggled much too and still am although my contentness graudually grows with age. I don't rely on company too much so I feel like my life would be perfect if I had a gf despite not having friends because everyone needs sex but that will come soon enough

Attached: 1526153004532.png (657x527, 37K)

Same, but 21 instead. Jow Forums attracts a certain kind of an audience.

> my life would be perfect if I had a gf

If you need a gf in order to have a perfect life, then you're wrong. You need to learn to be happy and feel fulfilled without depending on other people. A gf is suposed to be a complement, not your everything.

I do feel happy and fulfilled. It's just an attractive gf would turn my life from a good one to a perfect one, far from being my everything

Intimacy and love are a just a step higher from safety and two steps above food and sleep in Maslov's pyramid. It's pretty fucking important for happiness and it's hardly perfect when you're missing key elements.