People from the Post-Soviet States. How would you react if The Soviet Union suddenly came back from the dead?

People from the Post-Soviet States. How would you react if The Soviet Union suddenly came back from the dead?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (1920x960, 9K)

Cross the border immediately

*blocks your path*

Attached: 0BB88AC7-98E5-4D9C-A992-4F3C90147029.jpg (600x450, 94K)

i would kill myself immediately

Damn, hardcore, you Baltic peoples really hate Them commies don't you?.

Attached: 91euI2uKj5L._SY606_.jpg (428x606, 56K)

I would shoot these two faggots
immediately

i'm contemplating suicide right now, but if commies were to return that would seal the deal indefinitely

you'd be doing us a favor. I would rather die than live under r*ssia ever again

I guess this is why Russia's population is declining

>108317429
I mean, if I had been cuckolded for hundreds of years by foreign powers I would be contemplating that too.

depends on its form.
If it's commies - I'm gonna leave.

It's The Soviet Union, of course it's going to be fucking commies.

See, this is why I have difficulties believing in Russians. The soviet union was the biggest fuckup in human history. Most people including myself identify the communist regime as the reason for that, but Russians somehow believe the soviet union was some kind of "superior form" of their country. Russians keep being incompetent at everything by trying to be like the soviet union. It almost makes me believe Hitler was right wen he said that communists managed to erase all intelligent life in what used to be a European culture.

Attached: and stay dead.gif (360x200, 1024K)

all russians care about is image, russians are full of insecurities, they'd rather starve and appear powerful than the opposite

What do post-Soviet Russian acomplishments do to achieve being better than the Soviet Union? In all messures, the Soviet Union was the superior form of Russia

>i'm contemplating suicide right now
>flag

why do you guys keep doing this

Attached: 87FBA4C8-A4FD-411D-BE25-969DC0110969.png (2084x3065, 565K)

Russians were able to turn the Communist ideology and symbols itself into a type of Russian nationalism

Super form as well as Russian Empire, you see.

It allowed the Russian Empire to live on for another century and therefore it was good
simple as

I would be happy, I will be able to get out from this clown world
national tradition