My city is turning into a shithole full of ugly mutts and niggers. How do you deal with this? It's making me depressive...

My city is turning into a shithole full of ugly mutts and niggers. How do you deal with this? It's making me depressive, so much I wish I had been born in a multicultural ghetto. Then at least I wouldn't know how much better life could be.

Attached: 1484616889733.jpg (400x597, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6IJCFc_qkHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no way to deal with it. Same thing is happening to my small town, africans everywhere.

Has it actually effected you negatively in any way?

Have you considered getting your rage out through angry comments on Jow Forums?

Oh wait you’re already doing that

Your blackpill-period will soon be over and you'll start to not give a shit about it anymore, when you realise that the majority of your fellow citizens didn't give a shit about it and instead supported everything. Even if some of them now start to secretly whine about it.
Don't let others drag you down, user.

there's nothing we can do, it's over. it's only really in the cities though drive to rural areas and cottage country and it's like 95% white

Haha getting to your town I'm brown

won't last long.
here they placed migrants even in tiny villages, they made sure everyone got a taste of brown dick, just to remind us what's in store for us.

I like how this simple question has just gone ignored for sixteen minutes.

So tell us - how's it taste?

>My city is turning into a shithole full of ugly mutts and niggers. How do you deal with this? It's making me depressive, so much I wish I had been born in a multicultural ghetto. Then at least I wouldn't know how much better life could be.

Attached: 1562890192720.png (736x1444, 274K)

They literally put 200 sandniggers in a village with less than 150 people here. Totally fucked everything up and not even a year had passed before the majority of Swedes had moved after having lived there all their life.

it's amazing, I love how I can't go out in the evening without being harassed by multiple niggers trying to sell me drugs.

Why is white flight a thing everywhere??

>before the majority of Swedes had moved after having lived there all their life.
Seems the majority still had/have enough financial resources to abort the ship, while only the poor and old remain. This won't end until everything is plundered there though.

Attached: 1500140128955.jpg (2000x1200, 1014K)

Have you tried not being a race obsessed autist?

White flight is a very real thing here now. My municipality is >99% white Swedes because of it.

Jesus man, and here I am going out of my way searching for a nigger to sell me drugs. Your attitude is way too negative.

why don't you just buy them?

Kind of hard when everything regarding sandniggers correlates with nothing but bad shit happening here. What do you expect when you take in a bunch of uneducated retards that will never be able to integrate?

>My municipality is >99% white Swedes because of it.
Let me guess, it also votes heavily Social Democrats, Greens and Moderatena?

what town

Sorry, not everyone is a mentally retarded negrophile with no cultural identity like you. You're rootless mystery meat, so it's obvious that you don't see any problem with having thousands of africans replace you.

It is the same in England too.
>Mill and Mosque town is now an expression
>Cockneys only exist in Kent, Essex and Surrey

what city

No, it votes heavily for Moderaterna and the Center. The Social Democrats and the Greens barely make up 10% of the total votes here.

Suicide is the only solution unfortunately. It's always sad when a racist kills themselves :(

>le Jow Forums meme words
yawn
into the trash it goes

There has been a net increase in theft and vandalism around the neighborhood, immigrants kids acting like american niggers loitering in the street at all hours, littering being obnoxious as fuck. Etc

Drugs are for the low intellect dregs of society.

what city

Nice deflection

I love it when racists yap about anything race-related.
youtube.com/watch?v=6IJCFc_qkHw

Why do eurotards shove all their refugees into segregated ghettos and then whine when the poor third worldwide remain poor and uneducated? Why don’t they spread them out individually so they’re forced to integrate? Why are we the only ones capable of integrating our immigrants?

>How do you deal with this?
I don't know but assuming you are white you should just enjoy your increased privileged

*third worlders

Because integration is an extremely difficult task. It's as simple as that. It literally takes decades if done right.

They did the same here as well. I can't understand why they did it or how there is so goddamn many of them. There isn't a village in the country without a sizeable migrant population now.

I have a master's degree and a six figure salary but I still do several drugs with varying degrees of frequency. I also vote Democrat. Stay mad, race warrior.

>The Social Democrats and the Greens barely make up 10% of the total votes here.
The Greens are understandable, but even the Social Democrats? Surprising desu.

In our case every wealthy area is overwhelmingly voting the Greens and sometimes the Liberals (FDP), but obviously refuses to take in any of their favourite minorities, but in the most poor and shitty areas of the city.

nod really :D :DD we do it usually within 1 or 2 generations and even the unassimilated ones are pretty peaceful with regards to crime rates
Also it’d probably help if refugees were spread out across the EU and forced to stay in whatever country they were assigned instead of all just going to Germany and Sweden the moment they can. Though I don’t know how you’d enforce this because of Schengen.

We're literally one of the riches municipalities in Sweden. People just want lower taxes here which the Moderates really only offer.

You're a professional slave to the system, as well as a slave to psychoactive drugs. What are you trying to prove exactly?

Because the immigrants you have are mostly decently educated, can speak the language and are actually willing to integrate. The situation isn't comparable. It's as simple as that. The US is also one of the most segregated first world countries in the world. You lack any real argument.

Why doesn’t the EU just intervene in Libya and install whatever faction they see fit so the boats can be turned back at Tripoli?

>still have regional differences and tensions from places they took over a thousand years ago still being butthurt causing riots and demanding independence
>lmao why you dudes can't absorb effortlessly people with different cultures, religions, beliefs and other cultural differences within a decade xD

i dont care
get fucked, incel

Libyans can't even stop them because there's thousands of brit and German boats literally off the coast of Libya to make sure every single immigrant gets to Italy and Malta safely without a single death, nothing to do with Libya or Turkey etc who actually try to stop them but cant because of all the ngos instantly swooping them to Europe.

But don't you see, if we make the world so multi-cultural and diverse, no-one will have any cultural or community ties and will only care about hollywood movies instead! Isn't that wonderful? Incidently, enjoying the 12th?

>so the boats can be turned back at Tripoli?
Because that isn't in the Brusselians interest?

Attached: hold on babe let me just report this thread real quick.jpg (711x1280, 156K)

t.

Attached: 44.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

Uhm, raycist and Islamophobic much? The BBC boats must not be stopped! Western wahmen need their fix!

Attached: 1562889211413.jpg (1315x1332, 294K)

deal with what? you did the same to the natives. accept your fate.