1. ur cunt

>1. ur cunt
>2. Are u fucking ugly?

flag
yes, i am fucking horrendous

Attached: 1546992858624.jpg (561x720, 186K)

1. check flag
2. no :)
you're not hideous op, you're just sad
cheer up!

1. Norgay.
2. Yes, I got a really unfortunate face.

ugly enough to be an incel and browsing this site

uno ARRIBA EN LA SIERRA DE CUZCO PERÚ PE
dos I'm hotter than Pop-tarts filling after 5 secs in the microwave

Attached: IMG_1907.jpg (896x896, 428K)

Post pic half of your face

I feel ya OP

Well I got rejected today so I would say maybe

that looks like some youtuber from peru or something. very unfortunate if it's really you.

of course
all non-whites are

no
thank you portoguese BVLL genes

Alhamdulillah

Inshallao.

US
No - got swept off my feet by a Swedish girl that night.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 1.55.22 PM.png (196x344, 79K)

Yes, I am the most horrendous person in this pic

Attached: IMG_1736.jpg (2592x1936, 1.35M)

The fat girl?

I'm 5/10 which might as be ugly to women

I basically look like a less punchable ProJared

I'm ugly but can live with it. In other words, I'm like 5 or 6/10

flag
no

Rangeban mexico and Jow Forums will improve tenfold

why do they looks so asian?

Top left?

I look attractive I guess. Too bad I trashed my prime years sitting inside watching anime and being antisocial

>flag
>no I'm actually very handsome

that first girl in the upper row from left to right is a qtpie, no pedo btw.

Si pero me vale damier, mijo.

what's school in mexico like? Are mexican kids better behaved than chicanos?

>A fucking guy from León posts on Jow Forums.
Hello. fellow Bajío person.

yes hyper ugly

I'm 21 and doing that, when do you count the prime years as being over?
this

what's her name, OP?

I guess the end of 22 is kinda when you aren't really young anymore. After I hit 23 I had a huge breakdown though and have now had some sex and been far more social.

No but I'm a manlet so I'm fucked anyway

How did you become a semi normie and be social and have sex? I'm better looking then most normies, I regularly workout and stuff too, just really hate being social, I'd rather watch anime.

what height?

This.
I've been told a couple times that I was cute, and that they'd date me, "if you weren't so short".
Bagel manlet was absolutely correct.

Because I realized I needed to stop being edgy (I was extremely edgy even at 22) and that I'm in my mid 20s now and seriously need to fix my shit. So I just got on dating apps and hooked up a few times and reconnected with an old friend from hs I hadn't been talking to much and then we would hangout a few times a week. I guess I also realized it's do or don't.

>"if you weren't so short"
They literally told me once "you would be handsome if you were taller. That shit really hurts.

that guy I saw behave like a child abducter jesus christ

Lol

What do you mean edgy? I'm nat soc but I consider myself through my edgy phase.

I talk to my hs friends on discord almost everyday but they're autismos too.

How dating apps work? I don't have any photos other then selfies in my dorm.

I don't believe in ugliness. Ugliness is a myth created and perpetuated by the powerful cosmetics industry in order to increase their profits.

You're retarded

Yes I am an ugly freak

I find myself repulsing

I'm brilliant.

Austria
I honestly don't know , i'm a strong mix of ugly and handsome

Ugliness often implies your face is asymmetrical since human are by nature pleased by symmetrical shapes.

Every human is beautiful because God's light shines in him.

1. Iceland
2. Good looking from what I've been told but im kinda autistic

>What do you mean edgy?
I'm pretty neat soc too but I'd obsess over politics all the time and I just hated normies and for one example I didn't wanna talk to my friend much because he had a gf and I was triggered over it. I also liked watching anime and cartoons all the time and liked that I was liking such non normie stuff and wouldn't like things that are "pleb". I realize now none of that shit fucking matters at all.
>How dating apps work? I had to figure the photo thing out on my own. And at least you live in a dorm so you have a better starting point to begin social interaction. I lived with parents all through college but even still there was plenty more I could have done. It was January this year and I didn't even really know what Snapchat was but people on dating apps would keep asking for it so I got it. I hadn't really ever even taken a selfie but I would practice a bit and eventually got better and better looking pictures and now I get lots of attention. For dating apps you just upload a few cute pics and make a bio that is not too detailed I'd say. And that should be about it. I think as sad as it is looks are mostly everything so that's the way you will get responses. And just chatting definitely doesn't mean anything. There are lots of ghosts and tbf I've ghosted and lead on people too but sometimes I'm not really sure if I'm interested or not.
Anyways if you are straight and want to date or hookup with girls it's tinder or if you're gay it's grindr. And if you're too nervous or anything to jump right in you can always just make a blank profile with a throwaway facebook

I would fuck this post up

>also liked watching anime and cartoons all the time and liked that I was liking such non normie stuff and wouldn't like things that are "pleb"
Can semi relate. I don't know if I think I'm better then normie shit because its normie shit, but I do avoid most hollywood shit bc of the ridiculous faggotry coming out of it nowadays. I was kind of a film geek in highschool so I have seen a lot of the classic films though, and some more modern guys like P.T. Anderson and the Coen brothers.

Anime though is very fun and creative and something I can actually escape into.

I've had a snapchat for a while actually. Barely ever used it except for with one e-gf I had, though she ghosted me after a few months.

Not gay lol. What confuses me most about tinder (other then how to take photos in decent settings) is how do you go about asking a girl to have sex with you? Will you guys just pick a time and then she shows up to your apartment and then she has sex with you and spends the night? Or do you have to go on a few dates first?

I don't understand the system of going about acquiring sex at all.

It all goes downhill after 25

im average but im confident so i do fine

Attached: 20190713_054400.jpg (4032x1960, 1.97M)

I'm not ugly, I'm just poor.

Attached: 32632727378.jpg (319x303, 81K)

what am I looking at here

I can't tell what body parts I'm looking at
no you're poor and ugly and also not white

>how do you go about asking a girl to have sex with you?
Well I'm a fag so my experience may be different. But I'd imagine on tinder you would say in your bio if you're mostly looking for hookups or fun.
>Will you guys just pick a time and then she shows up to your apartment and then she has sex with you and spends the night?
Yeah maybe they can host or maybe you can. Or if nobody can you could maybe fuck in the back seat of your car I guess depending on how slutty she's feeling.
>Or do you have to go on a few dates first?
Lol nah. If you guys make it clear your gonna hookup it should just happen shortly after meeting. In the thread with them after chatting a bit just ask them what they're looking for on here, then if they are open to whatever or say hookups just say you'd be down for that and pick a time to meet up. Could be the same night. Then swap snap.

pile of excrement

let me confuse you further

Attached: 20190713_054542.jpg (4032x1960, 1.94M)

Poo

>wedding ring

betabux?

I think I look pretty good when I look in the mirror or at photos of myself but it seems like women think I am ugly

El Salvador
People here have told me I'm attractive

I'm ugly and baby-faced. I wouldn't care about being ugly if I at least looked manly, but this way it's just pathetic, especially since I'm also a manlet. Genuinely wish my mother aborted me.

You are based
>t.Avon seller

Not enough Euro genes

Based Poo dicking down white women while Bruce is at work

Attached: 1558261258713.png (999x1333, 568K)

I cant figure out that pic

Attached: 1558798344068.png (1197x674, 1.01M)

Merica

No, I think I'm a 6 or 7 desu

no I am very plain and generic
people often don't even notice me since I also rarely talk.
when I was in school teachers often forgot I even existed.

ha thats a dude, gayyyyyyyyy

Attached: 1556468300867.png (2048x1536, 3.48M)

shes asian right? Im certain

>when I was in school teachers often forgot I even existed.

Attached: 1554694558976.jpg (600x590, 206K)

>have mid depression during sec4
>be very quiet already
>be in class sit alone with a girl who also was very quiet
>teach says "if I had only you two in class Id be so depressed"
>5secs later he realized what he said
shit was funny though

Attached: 1539553756254.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Flag
Yes I'm ugly and shy. It's my destiny to die alone

I managed to get a gf once so I'm probably not too hideous. I'm just autistic in a bad way as fuck

Fat, ugly with bad teeth and skin, also glasses

>I'm nat soc but I consider myself through my edgy phase.

Attached: 1418713590260.jpg (1266x1170, 123K)

Blessed poster

How can you be 49 people at the same time?

Flag.
Somewhat.

Attached: 1559874458561.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

No but I really used to be

Chleans just look as bad

No I'm not ugly but I am a pajeet so I might as well be in eyes of every girl. I also hate myself and am ugly on the inside.

I'm much better looking when I, Wojak, cut off these ears.

Attached: wojak smile no ears cut off.png (645x773, 42K)

Nah, you're fine bro.
Better than a lot of North American/European Pinkos.
:)

Attached: Jus.jpg (500x500, 86K)

>posting posed pics

Almost all of them look the same
There are some qts ngl