I'd like to know more about this. What happens there?

I'd like to know more about this. What happens there?

Attached: download.jpg (248x204, 6K)

natural bioweapons

export of raging incels

*click click click click....*
BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *yeeeeeeeoooow* WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*yeeeeeerrrrrr*WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *woo* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *weeeeeeeeeeeeeeohhhhh* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *woo* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *yeeeeewwwwwww* RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*wieeeeeeew*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*...click click click*

Attached: digeridoo.gif (300x175, 25K)

That doesn't sound nice at all.

it's like a discount america but without any cultural influence on the world

But I always hear them complaining about prices of anything imported.

>without any cultural influence on the world
see

shit all mate, shit all

Do kangaroos fight other animals too or just dogs?

>this post
>this flag
Lol

no, any aussie webm youve seen was staged to make aus look more interesting

t. discount spain

Does Australia like NZ?
There's hobbits and shit there.

We learn Chinese. 你好。我是中文学生

nz is way more better than aus, no secret tourist prefer nz over aus

I'd like to come dive at the great barrier reef.

you shouldnt, hate to say that global warming have turned most of the reef into pale white grave yards, its sad

That's extremely sad :(

t. Kiwi.

kys the Chinese immigration is one of the reasons, I am leaving aus

Attached: 1554461414002.gif (604x592, 439K)

where you going to go? chinks are literally everywhere

Sydney and Melbourne are not "everywhere" there are untouched places here

Why do kiwi diaspora always run down Australia and have plastic patriotism for NZ? Is it because they took the "traitor" jokes to heart and have to over-compensate? Most kiwis in NZ look favourably on Australia and envy their wages and healthcare system.

homosex

this

>he thinks chinese immigration is the real problem
Yeah, you can fuck right off.

beautiful

Genocide and erasure of indigenous people.

This to be honest. No hate but Australia's basicly America out of the limelight.

i am aware there are other groups causing more issues but they don't have ability to immigrate in such larger numbers, the chinese do
idk user, maybe somewhere in europe

>still doesnt get it
the problem is aussies selling out aus. and the pollies who facilitate and encourage this in the name of economic growth and prosperity

>our government sold us out
really user, that ship sailed a long time ago, keep up with the times, there is no point caring about something that can't be fixed.

>Europe
Kek. Unless you're going armed, don't bother.

ask a chinese-australian anything

Attached: 1445587060994.png (429x512, 488K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU LARPING TRANNY.

Attached: 1492749535712.gif (446x251, 1.33M)

why all the hate?
i am australian

it's a rather boring place desu

Australia is based mate

drinking my VB on the hotel until late night

Bullshit. Decoloniality! Australia belongs to indigenous people!

just drove to an island this morning and drove up and down the beach with 2 pub stops on the way home
get tooheys new if you can find it. It's like VB but instead of the weird seed after taste its solid bitter beer.