Welcome to the land of Freedom and Democracy

Welcome to the land of Freedom and Democracy.

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2018-06-20-at-10.23.56-AM.jpg (900x600, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cultureoflife.org/2018/01/16/illegal-immigrants-constitutional-rights/
youtu.be/LBjtXOWuEPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LITERALLY HITLER

Send these niggas back to Guatemala with their family instead of that shit and their parents in jail and deported just after

>break the law and endanger your own kids
What do they expect

Untermenschen never learn. Freedom gas chambers when?

US is governed by law and order mate
Can't do that without a judge's approval

There's a difference between humane imprisonment and inhumane imprisonment
Most hardened criminals don't have to stay in cages outside all day.

Attached: 1562308433826.jpg (800x555, 115K)

>thinking that freedom and democracy means "everyone who isn't even a citizen gets free shit also if you want to cross our borders go ahead lol I don't care"

Yeah no. Fuck drug runners. Fuck human smugglers. Fuck illegal immigrants. Most of all, FUCK you OP

Attached: 1550957038049.gif (272x200, 3.01M)

... What do you think prisons are like in the majority of the world you bougie retard? They're makeshift and temporary mass prisons meant to hold people who will shortly be deported or imprisoned for committing major international crimes.

Most illegals enter this country by violating visas, the ones who cross the border illegally are usually just criminals and I have 0 sympathy for them.

LOL is that AOC? Nice acting. I thought only our politicians would do that kind of demagogic actions.

If the concern here is the inhumane imprisonment, why not just build better facilities?

What a fucking Heartless monsters
I hate Americans now

>... What do you think prisons are like in the majority of the world you bougie retard? They're makeshift and temporary mass prisons meant to hold people who will shortly be deported or imprisoned for committing major international crimes.
The US is a fully developed and industrialized nation.
We can afford better than most of the world you "bougie retard"

Because they refuse

No
>The U.S. Constitution recognizes the humanity of all people who are present within its borders, regardless of whether they enter legally or illegally, are temporary or permanent. Undocumented immigrants are constitutional “persons,” but they do not have all the rights of a U.S. citizen. The Constitution protects all immigrants (legal and illegal) against “wanton or malicious infliction of pain” by government officials and from “gross physical abuse.” See, e.g., Castro v. Cabrera, 742 F. 3d 595 (5th Cir. 2014). The Supreme Court also recognizes that mere presence gives all immigrants a limited set of due process rights relating to their process of immigration, deportation or detention. See, e.g., Demore v. Kim, 538 U.S. 510 (2003).

cultureoflife.org/2018/01/16/illegal-immigrants-constitutional-rights/

>Can't do that without a judge's approval
the government just need to legislate and remove all the rights to undocumented immigrants

This was happening when Barack Obama was president.

>trying to cross a border without permission
they had it coming

Why the fuck would anyone want to migrate to the US? It costs $4000 to fix a broken arm there, the cops can literally kill you and your dog, theres niggers everywhere, sjws and homos rule your media, military die for Israel and kids get school shooted. At least go to Europe or any of the other semi developed countries.

High salaries and low taxes
It's still an improvement if you migrate from somewhere else which isn't europe or ca/naz/aus

>wanton or malicious infliction of pain
>gross physical abuse
OK I'm against that too but they should have the right to deport them automatically

this is a great place to MAKE money and save it all up. its a terrible place to SPEND that money. thats why people come here illegally, don't pay taxes, live 5 to a 2 bedroom apartment and just send the rest home.

its the reverse of a white guy going to malaysia to live cheap on an american salary.

>white guy going to malaysia
Is that a thing? by country I only see 37,000 Portuguesses in the top 20 all the others are Chinks or Moslems

Fuck off anchor baby

It's a misdemeanor.

maybe not malaysia specifically (though i'm sure it happens) but if you can get a remote gig and live in a 3rd world country you can live a nice life.

You're probably jealous of Trump desu

And that's why only sudacas, pajeets and chinks go there.

They trespassed a border. Those kids deserve nothing but wrath and torture from the great Murican nation.

Oh say can you seeeeeee

>We can afford better than most of the world you "bougie retard"
No we can't you bougie retard, we aren't made of fucking money. They're makeshift temporary detainment centers that were JUST made.

Idiot

>thats why people come here illegally, don't pay taxes
You know they pay all the same taxes, likely working under other people's SINs, but will receive none of the benefits? Retarded trumplet

Spoken like a true schmuck
These facilities aren't all thrown together at the last minute.

The EU is a clown construct, EU people are totally mental nutcases.

They award and push human smugglers and import more and more niggas from Africa to Europe, like they are goods.

ok so, what if we just grab the american constitution and law system, and replce ours with it?

if it works then we solved all the corruption and other problems that make the rest of north america and central america a total shithole, and spics won't have to enter the US, if it doesn't then it means spics are subhumans, because they failed to create a working society withing the same set of rules as americans, and thus should be genocided

Attached: 1555818109108.png (645x773, 11K)

>only sudacas
I tihnk it's Caribeans and Centracas, sudacas come here mostly

To think Obama deported more people than Trump

>Being separated from human traffickers, drug peddlers, and pedophiles is abusing them
>Allowing a decades long process of human traffickers smuggling people across our border to be hired into a life of quasi slavery by abusive oligarchs to continue is freedom
>"B-b-but look at the pictures of people in cages :((((("

Slit your wrists

It's actually the US breaking the international law.

they are illegals

whats wrong with that?

The law already provided for methods of keeping the kids safe without systematically separating them from their parents.

>US breaking the international law.
International law is a meme, you should know that, big guy

Yes they were. They've been expanding these facilities into random forts around the country and erecting them en masse. They're overcrowded now because we're actually enforcing the law and have had to rapidly expand them. Dipshit.

No no no you're right, let's book a stay at a Hilton for every one of these people. God , how could we be so selfish?

>Pics from Obama administration

>No no no you're right, let's book a stay at a Hilton for every one of these people.
I never said that and you know it.
Some of these centers, including (IIRC) the largest one, were built years ago.

>without systematically separating them from their parents
Except we can't prove that they're actually they're parents and under the Obama administration their was rampant amount of sexual abuse going on in these facilities because, as it turns out, the kinds of people who couldn't just overstay their work visas to get into the country illegally tend to be criminals who couldn't apply for those visas to begin with and would often be pedophiles, human traffickers, drug smugglers, and just random people taking random kids they found with them while claiming that they're actually their kids.

Christ, kid.

>illegally enter a country as a non-citizen
>get surprised when you get treated like shit
based moorish retard

>their was rampant amount of sexual abuse going on in these facilities
...which has continued into the Trump administration, sometimes perpetrated (as it has been in the past) by staff.

>by staff.
yes, deport these too

>who couldn't apply for those visas to begin with
Then how did they get the visas they overstayed?

Depends, for most countries it isn't, for a few ones it is indeed. It's like when USA goes around pointing fingers at Iran and others for "violating human rights" or Israel calling others "terrorists". They get away with it. I mean if it was say Norway doing the fingerpointing, fair enough, but alas... lel.

What a 1930s shitshow.

>I never said that and you know it.
It's called hyperbole you absolute nitwit lmao. They're temporary detainment centers that are extremely under funded that have had a massive influx of new populations due to reforms of our Border Patrol.

It's more humane now than it was for decades in the past, and the facilities themselves have had only a handful of deaths associated with mismanagement over the last few decades. You're complaining about frivolous bullshit you don't even understand because democratic candidates for the presidency need to drum up some kind of massive controversy. Like, no no no let's not talk a out how major establishment Republicans and Democrats are funded by and connected to quasi slavers who abuse these populations let's complaint about how our overcrowded detention facilities sometimes don't give people enough water when they're somewhat thirsty. Fuck off

why are americans so cruel

Did I ever say that establishment politicians and wage slavery were good?

based i hope they starve.

we could learn a thing or two from them.

>Which has contributed into the Trump administration
Barely. Because this administration is actually trying to change the fucking policies.
>It's the security personal committing the rapes
TOPKEK no, no it's not.

... God you're really just that dumb? I was saying that the people who needed to cross the border illegally couldn't get visas so they actually could cross the border legally. People who can't get work visas to this country are usually criminals, the majority of illegal immigration to this country occurs by people who cross the border legally then overstay their visit. It's two different populations.

macaco vira lata

>viralata
>for recognizing when americans do things right
based retard

>for most countries it isn't
what is the highest law in the US? The law of the United States comprises many levels of codified and uncodified forms of law, the supreme of which is the United States Constitution, the foundation of the federal government of the United States.
if you go country by country it is just like that too

>doesn't know how to use "based"
you're the retard here, vira lata, should'nt you be gobbling some american cock or defending bolsonaro on youtube comments?

It's not even wage slavery, it's actually slavery. Human trafficking, sex slaves, people who are forced to work in illegal operations in the South or in California where they're shipped from place to place with little to no supervision.

You're complaint about the mass incarceration of a population who would fare even worse fates outside of imprisonment than being in a cage for a short amount of time. It's a major humanitarian crisis that very few people outside the US even know about besides what they see in shitty tabloid articles

>being this new
>no counter argument
fuck judeunaro and fuck you too, retarded newfag.

>calling me a newfag
not an argument

>being proud of spending your life on Jow Forums
lmao you should kill yourself honestly

>not an argument
it wasn't meant to be one, i was just calling you out on your obvious newfaggotry.
>still no counter argument
>being proud of being a newfag
jesus christ.

>i'm proud of my time spent a chinese tapestry forum!!! look at me i'm wasting my life!!!
kill yourself my dude

>still no counter argument
>still prideful about newfaggotry
go back

Attached: american freedom.webm (960x540, 1.95M)

Management of illegal immigrants.
What’s so wrong with this?

Attached: D3ixeCnU4AIOpKW.jpg (700x700, 122K)

first, the picture on the left is unrelated
second, Obama era legislation, and very reasonable at that (how the fuck do you know these children are not being trafficked)
third, I don't see the problem with clean space, TRANSPARENT FOR VISIBILITY AT ALL TIMES FOR THE WORLD TO SEE so that the children are at lower risk of abuse from other children or migration workers, at the same time migration workers are safe from fake allegations of having abused them

THIS IS EXACTLY LIKE THE HOLOCAUST
JEWS WERE TRYING TO GET INTO THE REICH TOO YOU KNOW, THEY GOT DISPLACED FROM POLAND THANKS TO GLOBAL WARMING AND SHIT
t.american intellectual

and fourth, bitch, this people are going uninvited and illegally to America in doves and America is supposed to provide 5-star hotels for all of them? bitch please... The fact that they are not immediately thrown to the other side of the border shows America's kindness, if anything

>come to county illegally demanding to be let in and given gibs
>country says no
>you insist they have to because muh feels
>they lock you up and send you back
Trump just gets more and more based every single day.

wow truly heartbreaking

we should really allow everybody to do whatever they want

haha, look at those spiclets

Truly disgusting youtu.be/LBjtXOWuEPo

This, I'm not even conservative but it's not like anyone besides Europe who gives them citizenship will be any nicer. The parents are responsible for this happening to kids

debolbelo

Trump didn't do shit. All he does is shitpost on Twitter and ruin relations with everyone, but everything positive that happens is because of him and everything negative is some boogeyman because his cult can never even comprehend him not being an omnipotent diety

>defending bolsonaro on youtube comment
Lel I imagine that task, poor bolsoliebers they have it uphill