Tfw you realize that the reason gringos think brazilian girls are hot (they aren't...

>tfw you realize that the reason gringos think brazilian girls are hot (they aren't, they are fat and disgusting) is because they have easy access to the top 1% of white and brown pussy, while we true huezilians can only get the bottom tier faveladas
Existence in brazil is HELL, absolute HELL. HORROR, unspeakable HORROR is the very definition of the huezilian condition.

Attached: FWLEQg3_CBM.jpg (400x468, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pik2R46xobA&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I get the top 1% too?

>Can I get the top 1% too?
no
youre a latino for them
you need blonde hair

Yes, brazilian women are open to any foreigner. I think the only ones who won't have easy access to pussy are brown latinos and asians.

I think that's true as long as you're not some broke nigga

just be yourself bro :)

>Yes, brazilian women are open to any foreigner.
white brazilians thots only date blondes

Delusional monkey. I know a portuguese guy who's darker than the average Portuguese (who's already dark) and still got easy fuck in festinhas universitarias. He went to MG and was getting threesomes and fucking universitarias left and right, while in Portugal, he was pretty much an incel, and only had 1 gf in 30 years of life.

Am I Latino to them too

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-172054.png (1080x2160, 1.56M)

you're the average paulistANO de prédio

you're pretty retarded but i can say that people lowkey worship me just for being pasty white here and idk how to feel about it bros
some people legit fetishize me

Attached: 1560855273910.jpg (2000x5300, 3.61M)

Not from what i've seen. I worked in an hotel in rio, i saw them going for any whiteish foreigner. Also, at least in my social circles anyway, i always see pasty white girls (not necessarily the 1% mentioned in OP), always going for white pardos, you know, the 'yellow' skinned pardos who think they're white. I never see them with blonde dudes, probably because there aren't many of them, but still

He said the top 1% though

>'yellow' skinned pardos who think they're white.
dagos?

You should use your supposed whiteness and the average 87 IQ of huezilians to advantage. Are you really a girl (female, not a trannie)? If i was a white girl i'd be getting so much money right now, it's ridiculous. Sell some feet packs and you can easily get 5k in a month if you're mildly attractive.

>no

Attached: 56246274.jpg (725x725, 125K)

There's a Brazilian girl who used to work in a store near me. Just seeing her bare arms would turn me the fuck on. She was small, cute and her skin was a very light brown, almost golden, colour. You just don't find such girls here normally.

i’m “white” but have brown hair and brown eyes, can i still compete or do i need blond hair and/or blue eyes

not a tranny
i think it's cos i'm not the italian or iberian type of white which br whites tend to be, makes me stand out
not sure if i should let people lowkey worship me in social situations like that, but i admit i don't disapprove of it as to get what I want lol
I don't think it's as easy as you say to make money off of it tho lol

Absolutely. You don't need blonde hair at all. Just come and speak english to them and they'll open their pussy to you. I wish i was exaggerating, but i've had gringo friends who were probably incel tier in their countries but in Brazil they got a whole harem of brazilian pussy.

This country sucks
I can't take it anymore
Staying inside all say is what prevents me from killing myself or killing others
Fucking hell on earth

Attached: 1010.jpg (2448x2496, 696K)

Of course you are average anywhere in Latin America. You have brown eyes and dark hair.

>He went to MG

There arent white girls in Minas Gerais
Only mutts

Attached: experience of one sick brazilian .jpg (1290x640, 141K)

No

>i need blond hair and/or blue eyes
To get real white brazilians being a gringo, yes
To get pardas, the american passport is enough

This is Rio de Janegro city
Brazilian Syria
Only retards go to this city

Me average in crowd

Attached: campesinos-colombia-protestan-gobierno-precios_nacima20130830_0014_6.jpg_1718483346.jpg (600x340, 63K)

why are latinas like this?

Attached: rsgsgse.jpg (757x828, 60K)

jej. imagine being an american latino and getting cucked by white chads left and right. at least i live with my other latinos and i only have dark skinned dark haired brown eyed brothers to compete with

>MG
>Festas Universitarias

is he HIV Positive now?

Few years ago I was on a bus and I overheard some Brazilian girl talking with her friend. She clearly in the country to study English, but she was saying how she wanted to go out and sleep with some Australian lawyer and then hopefully get married. It was hilarious tbqh.

So maybe in Brazil it's easy for just any old "gringo", but as soon as those dumb whores leave the country they'll be chasing the same high-status men as literally every other woman.

Attached: 1435116373730.png (529x470, 483K)

The MG pardas are the cutest pardas of the whole of brazil. I wish i had a mineira gf so bad... However, there are a lot of whites in MG. Especially in the country side and in the universities

who is this

>putting them in a cage

AH
EU VOU PRO BAILE DA GAIOLA
NA INTENCAO DE FODER

You do know hat both brazilan men and women are regarded as attractive by foreigners ?

But I had a friend who went to sao pulp who is 1.94 m and blonde and did incredbibly well. But he is also very good looking too lol

BIGODIN FININ
CABELIN NA REGUA
ELA OLHO PRA MIM
EU OLHEI PRA ELA

AI DROGA

>Cucked by white Chad's
Literally never has happened to me, I could cuck practically anyone.

yes that's the whole point of the OP. gringos come to brazil and easly fuck top tier women. the 'elite' brazilian guys visit the world and are perceived as attractive because they're exotic, that is, they're usually iberian white, but with some distant black or amerindian ethnicity, which makes then look a little different, making them stand up more. the average huezilian however is ugly as fuck.

How deluded are you?

what area of brazil am I most likely to find women that look like this?

Attached: 50083425_385601342004276_6687461078116245699_n.jpg (1080x1350, 190K)

CHEIRO DE LANÇA DO BOM (EI TU 'TA NA GAIOLA)
CHEIRO DE MACONHA BOA (EI TU 'TA NA GAIOLA)
VARIAS PIRANHA JOGANDO (EI TU 'TA NA GAIOLA)
OS AMIGOS FATURANDO (EI TU 'TA NA GAIOLA)
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEM SENTAAAAAAANDO NA PIROCA
EI TU TA NA GAIOLA

You arent exotic anywhere in Latin america, sorry to break the news. And no posting a bunch of sunburnt coffee plantation workers won't change this. Your phenotype is not uncommon at all anywhere in Latin America

Attached: dsc04086.jpg (420x354, 78K)

São Paulo unironically

okay... WTF

You're already at advantage with your accent, don't mind them.

evenly spread in the southeast i guess. best bet is são paulo

Attached: 484628.jpg (866x838, 161K)

Not as much as you.

no no no mister cuck

Why not post your face then?
My ancestry is European and Colombians largely don't have a drop of European ancestry

not even memeing, brazilians find the spanish accent disgusting. it literally sounds like a retarded portuguese.

weird because Portuguse sounds like Spanish spoken by a 5 yo retarded Russian deaf kid to us.

>São Paulo
What type of immigrants settled in Sao Paulo?

Attached: 64919027_1439154779568509_2541446400272847153_n.jpg (1440x1800, 193K)

portuguese sound retarded af, literally a black man speaking ebonics with two dicks in his mouth

You'd be hard pressed to find a Colombian who is less than 40% European (other than afrocolombians) from those genetic tests

mostly italian/portuguese mixed with the local population, that is, blacks and some amerindian. the average paulistano looks like your pic related.

I'd be hard pressed to find a Colombian that is not 50% native and 50% negro

funny because i was literally typing about how argentinians in csgo speak as if they have a dick in their mouths, or something cold like an ice cream. you guys speak a really retarded bizarre portuguese in a fast pace

Whats the probability of seeing black people in Brazilian streets on average?

Major Japanese and Italian colony;
my neighbourhood were built by Lithuanian, Ukrainians and Russians.

I also have light eyes and lighter skin

Attached: 23472478238.gif (500x500, 2.69M)

depends where you are. in rio is 100%, in sao paulo 80%. the further you go south it's probably something like 50%, 40% and it doesn't drop more than that. the average brazilian however is a yellow pardo, like with black or amerindian phenotype.

What's more reliable: your shitty opinion or a DNA tests + scientific research?

Why does Portuguese sound like Russian? I've noticed this and I can't place why.

shut the fuck up colonized slave

Sao Paulo received 70% of immigrants from Europe
And the absolute majority of italians

>shut the fuck up colonized slave

American/Israel bitch trying to call somebody colonized

Native Colombians average Colombian

Attached: slide-2.jpg (640x465, 68K)

São Paulo girls are really hot trust me

Attached: 8F89CAAB-1935-4EEE-9144-73B788D3CAD4.jpg (750x616, 341K)

most of them returned to europe. the ones who stayed mixed with the local population

we have the sexiest accent in the hispanosphere

If you really want to know the answer
youtube.com/watch?v=Pik2R46xobA&

Not much, close to Ipiranga and Vila Prudente you can spot a good number of Italians which didn't mixed with Brazilians at all.

>most of them returned to europe
Exactly like happened in Argentina and USA
50% returned
And?
My family is 100% italian

I don't see how that's a good thing shitalians are fucking pig disgusting. they make me vomit.

Never went to Lapa, Bixiga, Bela Vista, Higienopolis, Consolação, Jardins...

of course, there are a lot of whites in SP, but the average paulista is a pardo

Attached: fup20150315908.jpg (620x465, 104K)

kc tier post ON MY Jow Forums?

ya simps wont get my nordgoloid seed

>you can spot a good number of Italians which didn't mixed with Brazilians at all.
Yes, but they mixed with portuguese, spaniard, german, slavs immigrants.

My ex-gf is half italian/half russian and she looks an asian with blue eyes

Sounds like too much. Not sure why are there that many blacks over there. Still plan to visit, though.

my future brazilian wife

all memes aside can you find Brazilians of 100% Euro extraction?

Attached: 65882572_591909147882366_4407330301750819625_n.jpg (1440x1800, 293K)

Lol. How hard did you have to search? You'd blend perfectly in this parade, with the difference that these people can actually grow a beard, unlike you

Attached: marcha-gay-2018_0.jpg (1500x720, 234K)

>but the average paulista is a pardo

"Look, Sao Paulo city received a lot of nordestinos since 970, why are there a lot of pardos there??"

Those people don´t live in the best neighbourhoods

And 40% of people in the state has recent european ancestrality. In the South is 50% and Espirito Santo 50%

Rest is a bunch of mutts from colonial era like Colombia

Lapa is mixed, Higienopolis is jewish, Consolação, Bela Vista and Jardins doesn't have an identity anymore.

Bixiga keep it's tradition.

You're right, just mentioned that some neighbourhoods kept their identity

if you want to see some Eastern European culture in Sao Paulo you should come to Vila Zelina and Jardim Avelino.

i'm not sure why you're trying to prove são pardo isn't pardo. it doesn't matter if it's from nordestino immigration or from mixing, são paulo is pardo, i've been there. also probably 90% of brazilians have european ancestraility (though not recent as in paulistas). our blacks are like 30% white

All of those are shitskins like you

memes asides, yes, you can. it's hard but you can find some.

All respect, but she sounds beautiful. met a few people from this heritage and their genetics was good.

my case. father is from Germany and my mother is from northern Italy. just met each other here a while ago.

blacks are blacks. one drop rule.

>Not sure why are there that many blacks over there.
brazilian 'civilization' comes from the mixing of portugueses and africans. how wouldn't they be black if for most of history this mixing of races was the dominant part of the population? a lot of them look black only because the black genes are dominant, but they're probably 40-50% white

>Blacks 30% white
Your whites are 50% black your blacks are 95% black

everyone is black then. remember out of africa theory. n word pass granted.

you aren't white, you just spend too much time indoors kek. You have dark eyes and hair like 80% of people here. The remaining 20% has lighter hair and lighter eyes than you

does that mean no brazilian art hoes? if it helps narrow it down my ancestry is mostly anglo and germanic rather than latino or something, my hair and eyes just got pooped on by the genetic lottery

>all memes aside can you find Brazilians of 100% Euro extraction?

No
Gisele Bundchen is a mulata

wrong, our blacks are very mixed with whites, even more than american black. the black bull gene is too strong so no white phenotype to get expressed. see the cliche response, guy in pic related. that man is 67,5% european and i can't stop laughing

Attached: Neguinho-da-Beija-Flor_capa2.jpg (800x673, 206K)

brazilian art hoes are on another level of annoying. you want nothing with them, trust me.

There is no way on Earth that man is 2/3 European. Get out kkk