Are there any Brazilians on this board that have lived or is currently living in a favela? What's it like there...

Are there any Brazilians on this board that have lived or is currently living in a favela? What's it like there? Are the BBC documentaries true? Brazilposters are the most interesting posters on this board because I can't imagine those flip-flop wearing brown guys actually have internet access.

Attached: 1527438228006.jpg (419x304, 24K)

Sneed

brazilians on Jow Forums are actually the rich and educated ones

Attached: 1484102081702.png (318x308, 167K)

>Are there any Brazilians on this board that have lived or is currently living in a favela?

Never have seen one in my life.
Once i see some fucked houses when i was going to the airport

But only 6% of people here live in favelas, don´t think is easy to find someone who has lived in one

I'm living 2 quarters from Heliopolis (major SP favela)

ask me anything

>brazilians on Jow Forums are actually the rich and educated ones

You don´t need to be rich to not live in a Favela.
Poverty in Brasil is not the same in all regions.
But even in the poorest, Northeast, majority of people live in houses and buildings
I live in Sao Paulo, and the only poor people i see here are families of immigrants from the North-Northeast

>Are the BBC documentaries true?
About what?
That Rio de Janeiro have favelas
That 22% of people in that city live in favelas?
And what?
Rio is one CITY not the fucking country

How much prostitutes are in your general area? Are any of them trannies? I can't possibly imagine being a virgin in brazil past the age of 16

Attached: 1511023885953.png (483x470, 184K)

>I'm living 2 quarters from Heliopolis (major SP favela)

Is your family from Northeast?

Vai tomar na birosca do teu cu, João
Filho da puta

>I can't possibly imagine being a virgin in brazil past the age of 16
MY DICK

Attached: 1557533550551.jpg (367x265, 164K)

Like any of your major cities, really

my area the range is from R$ 20,00 (US 5,50) to R$ 1.000,00+ (US 300,00+). Hard to find trannies since the neighbourhood is guarded by evangelical dealers. You can easily still be virgin past 16.

No.

>20
Crackwhores

>evangelical dealers
The fuck is that?

wojak smirk cut off ears

Attached: wojak smirk no ears cut off.png (450x473, 66K)

I don’t and have never been to one, only seen them in the distance when I went to Rio.

Life in most favelas is probably pretty normal if you aren’t a criminal. I mean obviously there is a lot of poverty but there are also some lower middle class people living there and they probably have decent lives and live around people they love. There is a strong sense of community in most favelas I would imagine, just like there is in most neighborhoods in Brazil. I’ve read about them and also watched some documentaries

Brazil is comfy, I love it here. And people in favelas have faster internet than you would imagine, and also iPhones and huge TV sets.

Christian drug dealers from some Evangelical church.

I lived in Mucuri, Cariacica, ES. Now I live in Céu Azul B, Belo Horizonte, MG.
>What's it like there?
In what sense?
>Are the BBC documentaries true?
What do they show in there?

Actual favelado here, am i that rare?

Yeah, well we're not your clowns, burguerman