Utter trash immigrants, never did anything for my country. Fuck them and fuck them over again

Utter trash immigrants, never did anything for my country. Fuck them and fuck them over again.

Attached: irish niggers.gif (500x250, 4K)

and what have you done for the country?

To be fair, it’s not like they ever did anything in their country either.

Plenty of great American writers have Irish blood. Namely Cormac McCarthy, your best living writer.

They were factory labor that was more profitable than african slaves on a southern plantation. They fought in the civil war and by WW2 a large amount of pur officers and commanders had Irish ancestry. The Kennedys, being really loud drunks and supporting the IRA are their only real crimes

Lol who cares about fucking books

>ol who cares about fucking books
>t.Jamarcus Cletus Gonzales Jr.

>Lol who cares about fucking books
Unironically commit suicide.

Attached: 87988998.jpg (820x1024, 57K)

no response, so probably just a NEET that sharts in his moms house and mad because some guy name sean mcdonald fucked his mom last night

The Irish built America.

>retards will actually fall for this obvious bait

Us irish-americans control your every move puppet

Attached: 1552140729410.jpg (4518x2158, 2.62M)

Not something I'd be proud of.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x690, 88K)

Fuck off, you're the reason I can't walk anywhere in my own state without bumping into a Murphy or an O'Neill. Never forget, it's called NEW ENGLAND.

im nearly fullly half blooded irish american and got a phd and do some shit for the country so fuck off

Attached: tree.jpg (1741x1202, 501K)

we will replace you sasanach

Attached: chimpgregor.jpg (1080x1349, 925K)

new england is literally only 20% english ancestry (at best) lmao

Why would I bother do anything for a diluted brain dick snipped goblin like you?
Don't ever talk about your superiors like this again or I shall march over to your mutant factory of a cunt and have words with your Jewish owner
Fucking non-humans have no respect

>superiors

>irish
>superior to anything

disgusting redheaded subhumans.

Yeah that's my fucking point, it's disgraceful

I agree with you though, this country should've only allowed English and maybe Scottish immigration.

The Irish, Italians, jews, slavs, and the Germans R U I N E D this glorious, once anglo country.

BEGORRAH 'TIS ANOTHER POTAYTO FAMINE

What’s up with your great great grandmother

Ireland didn't send their best (or maybe they did, not sure what the national IQ of Ireland was at this time.)

Attached: iq immigrants4.jpg (494x279, 33K)

Do Americans have more English or German? Just interesting

German by far.

Attached: anglo america.png (552x492, 25K)

As far as I know, German waves were more recent, so they could simply forget about it

>The 1980 United States Census reported 61,327,867 individuals or 31.67% of the total U.S. population self-identified as having British descent

Probably because they thought that Ireland was part of Britain.

British by far

t. jose ahmed rodriguez al dearborn

Dumb meme