Countries officially supporting and opposed to China's Xinjiang re-education camps

Countries officially supporting and opposed to China's Xinjiang re-education camps.

Attached: Tm3ce04_d.jpg (640x304, 17K)

*Note that for the countries supporting China that there are 37 total countries, however only 22 on this map as I cannot find a full source listing all 37

Attached: 1562994067476.jpg (640x304, 38K)

>USA too pussy to recognize it
Fucking weak tbqh

=
why are saudis supporting crushing radical islam?

The muslims aren't "radical" they are ethnonationalists who just happen to be muslims. Islam is an important part of their identity, which is why China is neutralizing instead of simply killing them all.

>Philippines
Is duterte going to do it?

Attached: 64955075_2261226147287912_8618611839527288832_n.jpg (960x960, 117K)

Main difference between the Philippines and HK is that flips kill criminals while hong kongers let them run everything.

Attached: hong kong billionaire.png (895x1350, 389K)

If Euros did it there's no way any of those Muslim countries would support it.

A littéral myth, it's just propaganda to weaken the image of China in the Muslim world, which didn't work looking at that map

Well actually all of Western Europe voted to condemn it, so I guess Muslims don't like it that much at the end

Why would any country actually support that? Why would China even force other countries to care about it? based americans dont give a shit

>Well actually all of Western Europe voted to condemn it, so I guess Muslims don't like it that much at the end

Attached: laughing slutty dinosaur.png (851x508, 392K)

You know it's a clown world when the Middle East supports China's oppression of Muslims.

china wants soft power because they have no chance of standing against the U.S and are trying to get people on their side before India overtakes their economy and they're left to rot as another victim of a bygone era

Red = based and redpilled
Green = Cringe and bluepilled

>china wants soft power because they have no chance of standing against the U.S
This is true. Xi has said numerous times that China is still just a developing country. It is nowhere near America's level. They only seem that way because they have a lot of people and a competent government.
>are trying to get people on their side before India overtakes their economy
Totally wrong. This will never happen. India is a clusterfuck and will never be able to utilize foreign investment to the degree China has. Also braindrain means it will really never be top tier.

maybe it's a similar situation to the kurds. are uyghurs and kurds just muslim gypsies? everybody seems to hate them

No drumpftard, neighbors you have a disagreement with and poor people you want land from are not criminals. And btw, the Philippines drug problem has only gotten worse under Dutardte. Please educate yourself bootlicker.

check your calendar

Saudis are about as Muslim as a ham sandwich.

We should've established the same kind of camps for our muslim minorities.
Sadly, p*tin doesn't have enough balls to do that.

have a german wikipedia text
>In reaction to the Charlie Hebdo attack in 2015 Chinese state media criticized the Mohammed caricatures. News outlet Xinhua was advocating a limit to freedom of speech while the Global Times wrote that the attack was a 'revenge' for western colonialism

Attached: 57650493-92B8-4F1F-B930-A0903C96D4A9.jpg (640x956, 291K)

Russian muslims aren't racially muslim so it's OK.

Why the fuck have we condemned them rather than staying neutral or supporting it? Was this an eu thing or fat gay unelected king paki?

Probably an EU thing. Also doesn't Ireland stand with muh oppressed people in general?

Imagine having a vote just to decide if something was bad, and then being proud of it. Quintessential leaf behavior

EU countries like Poland and Portugal didn't say anything
US should've condemned it to assert their moral high ground. China is their biggest enemy while we could care less.

Poland is our bitch and Portugal is currently siding with China.

No, it is not "OK". Why are you americans so obsessed with race? It's not only about their skin color, silly. What matters much more is the fact that they are followers of the ideology which is openly hostile and deadly dangerous to our people, our country and our civilization in general. They should be either re-educated or eradicated.

why would america recognize a meme country like chine

>deadly dangerous to our people, our country and our civilization in general
>our civilization
>implying

Attached: smug 045834098534.png (864x931, 1.01M)

cringe, but redpilled also slavs aren't white

Your president has been talking about them everyday for the past 4 years

he's first among equals, so what? it's not like we're some meme country like chine where winnie the pooh's word is law

Attached: latest[1].png (561x825, 475K)

Yeah we're not a made up group of people without self-esteem, aka whites, we're highly above them, we're protogermanics.

>slavs aren't white
That's a compliment.

Attached: dugin34523423.jpg (800x822, 245K)

k

Attached: PTIE[2].gif (320x180, 1.07M)

if red countries would declare war on the green ones it would be the greatest slaughter in the history of mankind and last for about a day or two

Yes, I believe Russia is a separate civilization on its own, we belong neither to the western nor to the eastern world. Do you have a problem with that?

>hurr whiter than your ivan

I wouldn't drop a tear if all so-called "white people" (and particularly the americans) in the world disappear. I care only about my nation, not some abstract bullshit like "muh whyat race".

>not a single muslim country in green
I guess Chinese investment trumps the power of the muslim community

I want a Russian gf

>neutraltugal

It's not only that but they all have their own conflicts they don't want external interference in.

t.Mohammed ibn Saud Al-Hejazi

how is China's internal policy any of our business?
we didn't say anything when America tortured those muzzies at Guantanamo and we shouldn't say anything about how China deals with their terrorists

You've already called them terrorists so you clearly have a stake in this.

kys wang

The prisoner organ harvesting meme where they'd sometimes just kill the prisoners during the procedures is where I gave up on china. Fucked up to take their kidneys n shiet in the first place obvs but thats next level