Wow ... Spaniards used to look like THAT ???

wow ... Spaniards used to look like THAT ???

Attached: 8226D9C1-E5B0-445A-A721-15124FDA3638.jpg (1200x914, 99K)

>*causes them to flee in terror*

Attached: aztec warrior1.jpg (500x689, 57K)

>*sneezes in your direction*

why isn't spain a world power anymore

I wanna rape that chick in blue desu

They embraced illiberal fascism and were left behind.

Attached: fc6ea880a0da46adb1af3b3d0e91a7f3.jpg (1024x591, 117K)

This movie is probably my favorite, it was shot on the same province i am from barely a couply tens of kilometers down the river

Btw the only real spanish actor in the film was the Priest, the slave was brazilian and the rest of the actors were mexican and peruvian and german

>Together, we shall rule this entire continent. We shall endure. I am the Wrath of God... who else is with me?" The final shot is of him waiting for the monkeys to respond.

Is this how a Brazilian president feels after winning an election?

Real talk aztecs could have destroyed Spain in its entirety had they possessed the ability to cross the ocean.

my favorite movie as well
I have a fantasy of dressing in Aguirre armor and traveling to Peru so local aboriginals would dance around me and make funny music with their pan flutes

Attached: 1560241689253.jpg (711x633, 43K)

They would assume their gods have returned.

>During the great years of Portuguese exploration and colonization in the fifteenth, sixteenth, and seventeenth centuries, it has been estimated that a million Portuguese, mainly young men, went to the tropics, and for the most part never came back. Negroes were imported to take their places and to do the work of the country. Intermarriage of these Negroes with the old population left Portugal with a larger amount of Negro blood than any other European country, and greatly impaired its ability to contribute to the progress of civilization
>[Black Africans] approached 150,000 in the Iberian peninsula in the 16th century
>Sub-Saharan Y-DNA [PATERNAL] lineages E3a, E1, BC*, (xE3), and E3* are found at 5% in Portugal, Valencia, Majorca, Cantabria, Málaga, Seville, and Galicia (Spain)
>[NEGRO] Haplogroup L lineages are relatively infrequent (1% or less) throughout Europe with the exception of Iberia (Spain and Portugal), where frequencies as high as 22% have been reported, and some regions of Southern Italy
>The 140,000 slaves imported into [Iberia] from Africa between 1450 and 1505 were a welcome new labor force in the wake of the Bubonic Plague

In cities(especially port cities) and various other locations, the Negro admixture sharply peaks. Some prime examples of this are found in
>Sayago, Zamora, Spain at 18.18%
>Southern Portugal at 10.80-11.30%
>Cordoba, Andalusia, Spain at 8.30%

Attached: Hot Dogs.gif (250x144, 534K)

they pissed away all that wealth and power on useless wars. Kinda like us.

They bred with blacks.

Kek

Attached: 1561904273561.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

indos > mulatto spaniards

Based and panflutepilled

You know it's true.

too bad aztecs are blacked now

Kek

Good movie.

Attached: Fatboy burn.png (838x531, 548K)

why are you watching these superior kinos?

Speaking of old movies, where can I find a gf who would look like tanned Edwige Fenech?

Malta or Sicily, where her parents were from

is it really that good? i might have to watch it

it's not bad, watch the documentary afterwards, Kinski shot some guy's finger off

>Intermarriage of these Negroes with the old population left Portugal with a larger amount of Negro blood than any other European country, and greatly impaired its ability to contribute to the progress of civilization
Whatever the source of this is it was definitely written in 19th century