Is US of A the most attractive country for you?

Is US of A the most attractive country for you?
yes : reason
no : reason

Attached: 41ASi1p38wL (1).jpg (301x201, 16K)

no, it is what I know

No

No

NO
Degeneration comes out from Muttland

Yes give me the us citizenship

no

Prease

>tf
OF FUCKING COURSE

sent ;)

Yes because real estate is cheap, gas is cheap, electronics are cheap, groceries are cheap, unemployment is very low, incomes are very high and there's a lot of land and different cultures that go along with it.

sent ;)

You already are a citizen Private Gutierrez.

I thought Canada and America is almost same.

canadians are communists

they have a chinese problem we got a mexican problem

similar!

No. We're just their mineral depot.

canadians have a population of 10 though and mexicans don't buy out properties in the U.S because it's the only way to secure their wealth

Yes: I've been to 30+ countries from when I was in the military. All countries have their fair share of retards and degenerates, but the US has some of the best places to live if you pick the right city and state - specifically, in the PNW and SW. You can find very nice places to live that aren't too expensive, with growing economies where you can find a good job easily making $70k per year, the areas are healthy and people overall actually care for their health/fitness, and there are great places to travel to within a 250-500 mile radius for the most part.

Please give me the US citizenship superior American masters...

Japanese masters say no.

are you a cute girl? let's get married

Yes because space renaissance. The country is only good for one thing - starting and running businesses. Sucks for everything else. Unfortunately, for professional reasons, I need to be where the growth in space sector is.

Attached: 1483153117857.jpg (1536x2048, 556K)

Yes: Because I live here

No: I'm not wealthy

I would like it more if people admitted we are not rich nor important and stopped with the cult of diversity pro mass immigration shilling.

It used to be, now it’s not.

As a highly skilled immigrant to the US I can assure you - your country is about as isolationist as it gets at the moment. Don't know about Clinton-era laws, but from 00s onwards only four categories of people get in:

1. Nobel prize winners and those who can reasonably become one of then in next ten years.
2. Wives of American citizens. And yep, male wives are also wives.
3. Workers wanted by large corporations.
4. Carefully selected refugees from shitholes that literally kill you, like Somali or Eritrea.

Obama did literally nothing to make it easier. Trump tries, but it's tough as it's difficult to make the nearly impossible even more difficult.

no

the people are too happy, open and nice.
and the weather is too fine.
I need something to keep my nihilism going and to keep my belief that the world is worth burning.

Attached: 5p0xsl6vtxc21.jpg (1184x576, 254K)