And there are people who say that climate change isn't real

In all of my 22 years of life there has never been such a strong wave of cold in my country. My 75 year old grandmother also has never been so cold, she gets cramps all over her body at night because of it. We're freezing over here.

Attached: download (5).jpg (260x194, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20121030085144/http://www.ewg.org/files/LuntzResearch_environment.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The poles are shifting. The Americas are getting colder while Eurabia is getting hotter.

>In all of my 22 years of life
>22 years

I'm assuming it's alot in Brazil

?? It's not as cold as other years

>a theory that is proven by anything that happens
brilliant and that cannot be falsified
Karl Popper would be proud

they are not proofs but evidence

Ok so
*an empirical theory for which any observation is taken as supportive evidence

any observation? it doesn't work like that
gw is established from analysis which are not observations

>global warming
It's called climate change now. So any change is positive evidence now. Are you a time traveller old man?

Retards like you are endangering the planet and should be summarily executed.

>cold
Proof that global warming isn't real.
I don't care about hemispheres or whatever the fuck bullshit excuse you use.
Climate change isn't real.

Okay, I'm convinced.

no, just old
it was neocon republicans that changed the name

Attached: download (1).gif (500x400, 97K)

>In all of my 22 years of life
Kill yourself zoomer

Monkeys don't get so old

>A related term, "climatic change", was proposed by the World Meteorological Organization (WMO) in 1966 to encompass all forms of climatic variability on time-scales longer than 10 years, but regardless of cause. During the 1970s, the term climate change replaced climatic change to focus on anthropogenic causes, as it became clear that human activities had a potential to drastically alter the climate.

Attached: download (1).jpg (800x450, 28K)

>Monkeys don't get so old
Prove

...look it up?

You´re that "german" obsessed with Brazil?
Are you brazilian, portuguese or an arab?

climatic isn't climate
The second premise is also wrong, as demonstrated by perhaps the only individual to actually advocate changing the term from 'global warming' to 'climate change', Republican political strategist Frank Luntz in a controversial memo advising conservative politicians on communicating about the environment:

>It’s time for us to start talking about “climate change” instead of global warming and “conservation” instead of preservation.

>“Climate change” is less frightening than “global warming”. As one focus group participant noted, climate change “sounds like you’re going from Pittsburgh to Fort Lauderdale.” While global warming has catastrophic connotations attached to it, climate change suggests a more controllable and less emotional challenge.

web.archive.org/web/20121030085144/http://www.ewg.org/files/LuntzResearch_environment.pdf

None of that you obsessed fucking monkey

Attached: 1556103795026.png (474x584, 149K)

Its common knowledge thats something fucked up

however, the idiots keep getting voted into office because the other idiots, democraps, think that moving smog producing factories overseas suddenly means you have eliminated pollution, while also being against tarrifs of any kind, meaning CO2 emmissions never have any real decrease, and the only result is job loss in our own countries

frankly, the only way we would ever achieve anything note while on emissions is hardcore tarriffs against countries that do not meet our own emissions standards, and keeping as much of that industry at home where the product is consumed so as to keep a closer eye one xactly how polluting this or that really is

>hardcore tarriffs against countries that do not meet our own emissions standard
lol no

Why not?

>global warming
>"holy shit its colder than ever"
Heeehh

Also, not saying the whole thing isnt real, but 22 years or even your grandma's lifespan is no time considering how old the fucking planet is.
Some temperature fluctuation are normal.

too many extra variables, cannot rely on politicians and other countries to do things for anyone, it is always self-interest

it is better to have a dedicated government arm to combat gw rather than wait it out, we must be proactive such as the use of particulates and rebuilding the energy chain and so on

why do you lowiq spics shit up /v/ all the time goddamit