Are germans white?

are germans white?

Attached: franz-konrad-germany.jpg (300x450, 26K)

>posts austrian

theres no difference

we Austrians are based

one hungarian parent maybe?

Attached: gys2g3s5dug21.jpg (2048x2048, 453K)

looks like an italian granpa

Are italians white

Italians and Iberians are not white.

>During the great years of Portuguese exploration and colonization in the fifteenth, sixteenth, and seventeenth centuries, it has been estimated that a million Portuguese, mainly young men, went to the tropics, and for the most part never came back. Negroes were imported to take their places and to do the work of the country. Intermarriage of these Negroes with the old population left Portugal with a larger amount of Negro blood than any other European country, and greatly impaired its ability to contribute to the progress of civilization
>[Black Africans] approached 150,000 in the Iberian peninsula in the 16th century
>Sub-Saharan Y-DNA [PATERNAL] lineages E3a, E1, BC*, (xE3), and E3* are found at 5% in Portugal, Valencia, Majorca, Cantabria, Málaga, Seville, and Galicia (Spain)
>[NEGRO] Haplogroup L lineages are relatively infrequent (1% or less) throughout Europe with the exception of Iberia (Spain and Portugal), where frequencies as high as 22% have been reported, and some regions of Southern Italy
>The 140,000 slaves imported into [Iberia] from Africa between 1450 and 1505 were a welcome new labor force in the wake of the Bubonic Plague

In cities(especially port cities) and various other locations, the Negro admixture sharply peaks. Some prime examples of this are found in
>Sayago, Zamora, Spain at 18.18%
>Southern Portugal at 10.80-11.30%
>Cordoba, Andalusia, Spain at 8.30%

Attached: 2 sponges in a cup.jpg (275x993, 24K)

who is this guy? generic infantryman?

Austrians are med rapebaby from WW1

nice projection. Also americans are not white either

Attached: mtDNA-L-map.png (800x581, 69K)

No

Attached: deutsche-modedesigner-karl-lagerfeld-posiert-in-seiner-wohnung-7-quai-voltaire-im-7-arrondissement-v (917x1390, 93K)

I always knew there is something off about those Cretans.... They talk weird and are obsessed with guns......

I'm Chinese and northern Serbian, lol

disgusting obsessed mutt. Slit your wrists

Negro

Why not just post Mats Hummels or something?

Attached: mats-hummels-in-der-partie-gegen-polen-.jpg (610x344, 74K)

That is one odd combination..... I literally cannot imagine a Serb and a Chink together.

I went on a sex tour in Italy back in June. Chain fucked dozens of teenage Italian bitches lmao. prolly got some preggo

No you didnt incel lol

Because he's good looking.

>incel
>projecting this hard

Attached: $300.gif (250x213, 1.5M)

becaude he's literally a 10/10

He is still probably the darkest somewhat famous ethic german

Till Lindemann

Attached: elmvt.jpg (416x314, 40K)

>Austrians are based
agreed

Ballack too

Attached: Bayer.jpg (293x440, 25K)

hot

this one looks like a quadroon

By this definition, nobody is white because white people didn't exist until the Neolithic, so "whites" descend from nonwhites too. By the one drop rule, white people aren't white.

Am i?

Attached: IMG_20190624_195515.jpg (2483x552, 81K)