Japan or Korea...

Japan or Korea, which has more better and advanced fundamental industrial teacnology and fundamental chemical teacnology ,could make more seriouse damage by economical sanctions??

We are now complicately economical war now.

Korean President Moon is a libtard and is beginning to seize Mitsubishi assets in Korea for reparation. Japan now stop important material of semiconductor export to Korea for the economical sanctions.

Attached: 0953CCF8-8831-47D4-9C63-22E0C48D2B6C.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/japan-south-korea-sanctions-claim-un-1.5209312
youtube.com/watch?v=dNQs_Bef_V8
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-03/u-s-slaps-import-duties-on-vietnam-steel-in-ramp-up-of-tension
asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/Japan-sanctions-threat-on-South-Korea-sparks-supply-chain-fears
mainichi.jp/english/articles/20190501/p2g/00m/0na/055000c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Korea is now time to die by Japanese economical sanctions.

Attached: 5B5E0CF3-EEE0-4210-BB85-30F88D7785C2.jpg (750x711, 257K)

Why do you think I care about soulless asian mongoloid insects fighting mr yamamoto you fucking asian insect.
You are all aliens to me.

Korea wins, 10 years from now they'll have a better economy than Japan, but both are irrelevant as China will be ruling the entire world by then.

Well, its South koreas own fault
More countries should give sanctions

Learn English retard
Can't you see Japanese are the only monkeys not even capable of learning a simple language like this one

Do you understanding that meaning?
Korea is relly on japan 90% arround of high tech materials.

Attached: 1AA53606-0B98-4D19-9C4A-EAD5AE1E3C7F.jpg (750x303, 92K)

韓国ごときこんなスレ作っておおごとにするほどではなかろう

日本の実力からいうと韓国など蚊1匹程度よ
はっはっはっはっはっは

わざわざ親方日の丸様が韓国ごとき下部に対しスレまで作って煽らんでも良い

お前の日本人としての誇りが全く感じられぬわ

You won't do shit, this thing will be over by next month and everything will go back to normal.

definitely japan. after japan sanction korea is doomed and can't leech from japan anymore and japan gdp is much huger than korea. its pathetic korea can even think they competing with japan

This
Why do we need to care about colony?

Thank you merchant, very thoughtful post! And true

I prefer Japan

cbc.ca/news/world/japan-south-korea-sanctions-claim-un-1.5209312

Over in 1 month tops, Japan will backpedal and everything will go back to normal. Screencap this.

Ching chong ching.
How can you even post here you asian cockaroach.
Emperor winnie the shit doesn't allow that
I hate all asians - chinese, japanese, koreans.
You are all soulless, evil, immoral, ugly mongoloid insects.
I wish you all will die.

About superior sience technology of japan in Asia.
<
high level pure Hydrogen fluoride.
It’s very important to prodact the semiconductors.
But only three companies of the entire world from japan can make high level pure Hydrogen fluoride for semiconductors.(world share 100%).
<
And do not miss understand that high level puerility hydrogen fluoride which japan make and normal hydrogen fluoride is totally different.and can’t be substituting.
<
Japan has a lot of those high technological strategies materials for the world which almost japan can make for the business.
And japan is earning by ton of money by those teacnology even now.
<
Such as
・High purity Silicon wafer
· Semiconductor manufacturing equipment (super important for korea and China both)
Noble gas (for semiconductor lines)
· NC lathe
· Machining center
·CMM
·centrifuge
· Carbon composite material
· Electronic gyroscope device
· Uranium enrichment controller
· Automatic flight control device (complete software)
・High purity hydrofluoric acid
· High purity buffered hydrofluoric acid (cleaning liquid of liquid crystal display) SK relly on 90% of share of it from Japanese high tech material.
<
This kind of strategy and giveing iffluence to the world is sighe of the real developed first world.
Each EU country has those strategies materials also as first world. USA as well and even Russia has for space engineering.
<
But korea the artificial first world nation (developing nation at best) can make only house hold machine like smart phone which is just buy the industrial machine and high tech materials from the first world like japan and assemble by cheep men power and sell and earn.
It’s not real teacnology or not real innovation at all.

I wish the dumb politicians sort it out peacefully before it gets out of hand. I invested in Korean stock market and this does no good to my investments.

i live for these threads

Attached: 1488143665018.png (340x388, 129K)

ネトウヨうざい。

Cry hard obvious korean proxy

Too bad ,behind this sanctions it’s related business of USA took the market from Korea. So they are silent now.

Japan will sell industrial materials to USA ,Taiwan and own japanesr company.
USA already made the new giant factory in Hiroshima japan for the semiconductor.
USA,Taiwan and japan(Toshiba for new advsnced semiconductor) will make semiconductors by useing japanese high tech chemical materials Except of S korea. So no one is problem at all.

Take a rest Mr korea.

Attached: 4E62EEBA-E0EA-4AC3-9682-E9A71E22DFC3.jpg (480x404, 59K)

Purizu supiku Engurishu, toshiba-san

This is the reason of sanctions anyway

Attached: 8F938197-6C25-4AA2-8BE0-3F9B1C60C11E.jpg (381x1350, 128K)

kakkoii monogatari onii-san

よく泣く在日豚だな。

Attached: C0BD6A8B-EA03-4040-8EAC-73DBAF0D3ABE.jpg (499x350, 59K)

This JP/CN/KR bant shit has always been Korean propaganda, as if they were capable of competing with Japan's power. Gooks are nothing but a leech.

I dont even understand why this woman is screaming like that is he just acting or is she just mentally retarded?

Korea is acting Ukraine-tierish
love their samsung ssds and what they have done for warcraft 3 scene, but I love Japan much more
fuck them all

To be honest it kind of feels the whole dispute escalated for no reason. The koreans brought this upon themselves and I can not understand why.

>Cry hard obvious korean proxy
Why do jap posters do this?

Japan is now on the process of removeing korea from white country list. It means economical ally list.

If it’s korea was removed then 1800 of different kind of each industrial materials to korea from japan will be stop.

And about to 100 is significant important industrial materials.
Taiwan and USA will replace the market of Samsung business.

Korea. Where is your tomorrow.

Please go learn English before shitposting here.

In this means korean can not make important industrial materials by them selfs.

Korean has zero novel praise about sirence and teacnology.
Korean is critically lack the fundamental research.
And they were relly on japan for the supply of industrial materials.

he has a point thought
all the people who were responsible for the alleged war crimes against S.Korea are long dead, why the new generation of people should be held responsible and pay up?

korean media claims that even japanese media is worried about the backlash of this trade war, like it will negatively affect the japanese economy. is this true for most news media or just a few pro-korean ones?

Pls learn how to make industrial materials before go economical war against japan

Attached: EB064905-7E17-4FDB-9B6C-D60BFCC44E4D.jpg (750x560, 124K)

mental illness

Thread pic.

Attached: 1562994076912.jpg (1699x434, 98K)

Im gonna fuck so many korean lassies when their economy tanks

Your economy will suffer a fiscal crisis by 2021 - 2023, screencap this arrogant nazi scum. The only reason you lasted this long is because you print your own money, but all that money printing will lead to an inflation crisis and a serious decline.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNQs_Bef_V8

But if koreans can not make industrial materials, why do they act like this? They have nothing to gain and everything to lose. They must have known japan was going to hit back with sanctions.

Attached: 1559369446395.png (512x512, 44K)

Hello mr lee, how's your vacation in Greece?

Japan has much stronger roots with bascly everything.

on korea only places you see culture is a museum.

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

Was just in Korea and there were so many anti-Japan protestors all over
My friend I was with also complained when she realized she bought Japanese band-aids and said she liked Twice expect for the Japanese members

>Japan paid the money to the people and said apologize.
>Both party sign the contract said that everything is over and done.
>Gov instead paying those who suffered in the war, spend on stupid projects and shit.
>People ask why no money
>Gov lying to the people that Japan is evil and did nothing to help.
Its that pattern over and over again that it starting to annoy Japanese.

But Korean actually just victim of their evil goverment, which was built upon hatred and slavery.

Little nations that were oppressed by a powerful neighbor sympathize with each other, irrationally.

>weeb in charge of defending war criminals
shut the fuck up Uchiha Giorgos

In the calculations of Korean economists,
Japan's economic sanctions
Loss scale South Korea 45 trillion won and Japan 166 billion won

But japan can sell the industrial materials to USA,Taiwan and Japanese own company but Korean can not do the same business model at all what korean was doing at all.

So you korean have to make new businesss model to earn from the first.
Do the best korea.

Museum of shove squid up ur assness?
Museum of alien-looking motherfucking samurai?
Museum of nuclear kamikazes?
Museum of pork chop in soup absolute disgrace?

Attached: 1561951027843.jpg (799x619, 90K)

>anti-Japan protestors
I have never seen any in my city. Where are these protesters really

that doesn't really answer my question but okay

My take is Moon is probably deliberately dismantling your big companies, utilising Japan.

He's an absolutely delusional wannabe revolutionist. He can't think of anything other than his ideals. What's more bothersome is all your media outlets are all anti Japan and practically backing him and his cabinet. It's incredibly biaed and unhealthy but it's where mind controlled people end up.

Totally not true. It can't damage Japan whatever moon does. Everyone already knows it so media isn't treating it as a big deal. Your media is broken as hell like a cult religeons propaganda. Don't trust them. Also your govt is only making blanket statements that don't guarantee anything economic.

Was this news reported in korea?
"U.S. Slaps Import Duties of More Than 400% on Vietnam Steel"
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-03/u-s-slaps-import-duties-on-vietnam-steel-in-ramp-up-of-tension

This regulates POSCO's bypass export.
In other words, Korea is already over.

I belive that All that shit belongs into a museum of a useless countries opinions thought grinder.

Attached: töi_homna apu apustus.png (600x497, 17K)

Korean national motto was anti japan. Also they were looking down on japan that japan will never attack Korea like now So simply korean was delusional .

Look at this picture

Attached: 76D6F353-EAED-43AB-8302-ECDAEBE49A35.jpg (750x2577, 571K)

yea Korean news recently sounds super biased. I don't take them seriously anymore.

Yes exactly

Attached: BE8F39F5-BBE7-42ED-BC71-8FB99EF2DAF0.jpg (734x2241, 535K)

This. Everyone pls look at him.
In Korea everything was justified just "you are pro war criminal jap! Shut up!"
Until now.

It coused many mistake until now and it’s resulted huge economical sanctions from japan.

Watching east-asian fighting works better than a cold water.

Attached: Gösta2.jpg (1024x576, 122K)

Kys you gib-demanding scum.

Attached: index.jpg (2667x681, 1.62M)

>Korean national motto was anti japan.
Sorry but we don't think about Japs that much.. I won't break your delusion but you need to know that majority of Koreans don't care about Japan unlike you devoting whole life to shitpost about Korea on Jow Forums all day long...

Attached: 8eafb5ccec4255b7e40287fc69bca2050b1c10378b29edf1e389c423ee5239e144f8235b64ce8edaf898b1c1d0151c4d5da8 (600x400, 557K)

In reality it’s wrong.

Korean whole culture revolves around hating Japan as natinalisim of korea and having plastic surgery.
<
>annexed by japanese
>postcolonial state's national identity revolves around resentment and obsession about japan
>all industries and institutions were made and/or assisted by japan
>copies everything japan does/has, and then claims origin
>"japan is this, japan is that" make up for like 99% of domestic arguments
>"overcoming japan" is literally the national motto
>even its sworn enemy, the northern brother, is a shitty wannabe imperial japan
>so butthurt that even a name of sea, the sea of japan, triggers them because it has japan
>the abnormal obsession is easily noticed by foreigners
>the Korean government even had ads on the airport subway line complaining about the Dokdo/Takeshima dispute, trying to asset Korean sovereignty over them to every foreign visitors
>japan puts the stalker on a watch list, an gooks confuse it with attention
>can't help but post "see, korea is featured in a TV-show in dai-nippon! they are obsessed with us!" on a fucking japanese website

Attached: AB82421D-0BB3-4937-B0B1-2979E7CE5088.jpg (737x890, 177K)

I don't represent my country and also its very petty to judge someone based on where he is born or what he looks like - skin colour, height etc etc.
You can judge a person on the things he has control over and can directly influence.
For a country that prides itself on education its disgraceful that its students must venture into online bastions of international relations in order to receive proper knowledge, wisdom and education by qualified personnel ( that is me) in a manner that is highly degrading coming from a seemingly poor and unfortunate background individual solely for compassions sake.
Moreover, take no thought for what you owe me since i already received the recompense of my the wages of compassion and mercy, the fruits thereof are reaped and stored in the barn of satisfaction.
Farewell.

Attached: 1557851545629.png (576x768, 748K)

Why cant Korean people respect you?
Are they jealous?

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sadfrog_Cloosing.jpg (337x314, 15K)

This is the reason Samsung afraid so much
the economical sanctions from japan

asia.nikkei.com/Politics/International-relations/Japan-sanctions-threat-on-South-Korea-sparks-supply-chain-fears

""A Samsung chipmaking facility in Hwaseong. The South Korean group depends on Japanese suppliers. (Photo courtesy of Samsung Electronics)""
<
SEOUL -- The prospect that Japan could impose economic sanctions on South Korea over a legal dispute concerning wartime labor cases has raised anxiety in Seoul and among companies on both sides that depend on cross-border supply chains.

South Korea's Foreign Ministry said Wednesday that Kim Yong-kil, director-general for Northeast Asian affairs, will meet here Thursday with his Japanese counterpart Kenji Kanasugi to discuss the issue, in which Japan-based industrial groups have been ordered to compensate forced-labor victims

The two senior diplomats may discuss a sanctions threat issued by Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso this week that set off alarm bells. And listed the sanctions.
mainichi.jp/english/articles/20190501/p2g/00m/0na/055000c

SEOUL (Kyodo) -- A team of lawyers for South Koreans awarded damages from Japanese steelmaker Nippon Steel Corp. and machinery manufacturer Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp. over wartime labor said Wednesday they have asked a court to sell the firms' assets seized in South Korea to secure the compensation.
<
Each of the "220,000"of korean people is asking at least "$89,051.50 = ¥10000000".
<
Japan announced already, if korea sell the japanese assets they seized, japan will move to economical sanctions.

I think they are jealous because I heard so many korean people say that they want to migrate to Japan because they hate Korea

>jap posters
No but two schizos, including this op; and the vast majority of these stupid JPKR threads are made by him. It's just they spend so much time on Jow Forums every day that Japanese posters here are overrepresented by them. He's hated by other Japanese posters as well, since he's so retarded that his posts literally make other Japanese posters look retarded, as you found. You can easily tell him from his peculiar "English", weird spellings, copypastas, and obsession with 'Jomon' stuff.

Skorean was United as anti japan propaganda
so they even make children to draw anti japan painting in public school projects

Attached: A8C75458-B374-474D-8BB6-BFD04B021DEB.jpg (750x1251, 272K)

Cry hard zainichi

Attached: D3F470C6-2CDA-4DB3-9473-2BFC0A3241B3.jpg (300x471, 32K)

korea for sure is better. did you see how successful their phone company is, japan is old news they are stuck in 1980s mentality and never changing or innovating new stuffs. they are getting out of date. japan is over

Read china kun

Attached: 6B7C59EE-8808-4D9C-A898-8CA48F524ACE.jpg (434x1185, 538K)

If i would be a Korean i would move into a Japan and Vote for closed borderds. You two enemies need to team up now against a bigger threat.

Attached: lapintaikaa.jpg (1500x1000, 173K)

>He's hated by other Japanese posters
Glad to hear that.