Planning to study in Germany for my MA. Is it safe during the current political/social environment...

Planning to study in Germany for my MA. Is it safe during the current political/social environment? Will I suffice with a semester of learning to speak German?

Attached: B54799E0-09AE-4B94-B198-1475856193C7.jpg (696x464, 84K)

Definitely not safe bro. Should stay away.

Attached: Homicide rate.png (4592x3196, 937K)

Why would you even bother if germans are just going to sperg and switch to english when you don't speak like a famed bavarian poet?

Learn the language just to talk to Krauts for fun. I learned a few phrases, talk to them and they laugh and have a good time.

Your English is perfect so they know you're not learning it in a desperate attempt to "integrate" but you're learning it as a gesture of good will, they treat you very kind.

If i spoke with a foreigner who struggles with german or who is just really slow i would Switch to english too. Doesnt mean im mad at you for trying

>Is it safe during the current political/social environment?

No. Don't come here, it is like Detroit here, just 10 times worse.

Liar

> famed bavarian poet
Such a thing exists?

For Master degree courses you don't need German anyway. English suffices.
If there is even a single individual in class that doesn't speak German, the speakers will usually hold classes in English.
But make sure that applies to the study course you want to take beforehand.

Arabs everywhere and they will cut you if you look at any girls. Don't come

>tf
>tp

Kringelte härtestens, bleib weg.

Attached: 1561717568825.jpg (680x539, 85K)

completing one of the duolingo courses is sufficient for learning german, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise...
you will have to bring a gun here though, as it's not totally safe, depending on where you will live. brown refugees are everywhere nowadays and are on a raping-spree.
the good thing however is, that we will pay for your stay, so don't worry about the money, we have plenty for non-germans

If your German sucks ass, then yeah we will switch to English. That's because we don't understand wtf you're saying. But if you speak German well enough that it is possible to understand what you are saying, and if you DON'T start the conversation in some cringey way like "Uhm excuse me, i'm American and my German is bad, but i hope you'll understand me...", then we will speak German to you. Just be confident about it. Just start speaking German, don't even say where you're from unless you're asked. Don't ask a weird question like "Do you speak German?", because if you're in Germany, your base assumption should be that everyone you talk to speaks German. If they don't, they'll let you know. And don't mix in English words into your German sentences. Because if you do that, you have no right to complain that people switch to English, because you proved that you won't even bother trying to speak German. When I speak a foreign language, i don't have the luxury of switching to German half-way through either.

What are you studying?

Attached: wasstudiertihrdennso.jpg (476x476, 79K)

learn the language or stay out, we have enough leeches here.

>a semester of learning to speak German?
that's not even enough to order a beer

Dunno what you mean, have you been watching too much FOX "News"?

>Will I suffice with a semester of learning to speak German?
Probably not if your courses are in German, so you should look for English Master courses.

Was studierst du den so?

Ist der so interessant?

Unless it's an english course it's B2 or leave

I assume he means a university level semester of German, not a school level semester of German.

I probably learned more Indonesian in one uni semester, than I learned French in the entirety of grades 10-13

I was told by a foreign student, that it was A1 or leave for him.

>French
Oh, you poor fuck.
Man was I glad, when I was able to get of that after class 10.