Why are they so evil?

Attached: 1242px-England_in_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1242x1919, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
twitter.com/crundlefuck/status/1098010563127304192
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I actually arsed though

Attached: FB_IMG_1560596370884.jpg (720x861, 43K)

That's not the map of Germany.

ahhh yes.....
eastern europe

they're sax*ns

Attached: 1562692414551.jpg (311x362, 30K)

Anglos were deluded into thinking they descendent from tribes of israel so they became evil like them but they were too dumb not to get taken over by the real ones.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

twitter.com/crundlefuck/status/1098010563127304192
The way Twitter spergs out over shit you'd think they were retards from here.

The eternal anglo is the eternal slave of the jew.

This

Reminder to the Anglo scum that you are not safe here, you continue to live on our domain, thrive in it, perfidiously deceiving anything in your way to attain your goals like the devil you are. You will continue to be ostracized and berated until you have left this board for good, we the white brotherhood shall not give up on this, we shall not give up on the good fight. We outnumber you bitch, we are stronger than you are and always will be you nasty creature. Reminder to all the white aryans in here that the aeternal Anglo is your enemy and if you think of the Anglo as anything else than that you are a fool, and the perfect prey for the Anglo, just another puppet to be backstabbed as soon as you're no longer useful. Join us white brothers against the Anglo, as he continues to plague this board, he continues to degrade board quality and spam his shitty threads and remarks all over this board, with the full white power of this board combined we can drive out the Anglo once and for all and triumph over them. Let us not give up my fellow whites, as we are many, and they are not. What they may scheme and plot, and concoct and brew through their cunning and manipulative minds is no match for our combined strength.

If it wasn't for us, you'd still be rolling round in your bog and - oh, you still do that anyway, Seamus. Go blow up some women and children out shopping.

They have a lot of jewish blood, that explain their ruined teeth and ugliness too

Wtf based af

>Even kikes draw a line at the eternal Anglo's subversion

They're not any more evil than other nation that was relevant at some point in its history
You wouldn't understand since your greatest achievement is dying on the fucking Isonzo over and over

Englishboys and Englishgirls are good people but City and Royal Family must be slaughtered

Attached: b.jpg (579x594, 137K)

Isonzo is in Italy now though

evil ? no just pragmatic

Nah really evil
I don't condemn pragmatism but they went their way out to just being evil for the sake of it many times

Demain?
Serves the French right! They trusted the anglo.

Attached: hier aujourdhui demain.jpg (943x1365, 349K)

>hurr durr evul whitey
kys

I helped an old lady with her shopping.

Attached: 6C649617-91C2-4728-B221-171E7975C1D7.jpg (472x472, 110K)