So I've visited Poland and spent 2 weeks there. It was literally the living hell...

So I've visited Poland and spent 2 weeks there. It was literally the living hell, even worse than my small huge unemployed shithole.

Poland
>is an ugly country
>has terrible weather
>has terrible politics full of 'in your face' corruption, no one gives a shit
>has hateful, toxic, pretentious people leading to a hateful, toxic culture
>has terrible economy that's literally a giant scam built on nothing
>has the ugliest language in the world
>has superiority complex
>larps as the first world country when it's a 3rd world one
>no local culture to speak of other than getting blackout drunk
>locals hate every other country in the world (especially those that are objectively better in every way like Canada and Russia) and live in denial thinking Poland is the greatest thing that ever happened to the world
>has shit internet worse than most third world countries that's super expensive
>has cold, antisocial locals who all have zero social skills bordering on autistic
>has lazy as fuck locals who have no motivation to contribute to society in any beneficial way
>drunktards everywhere but no one walks the walk, hypocrisy is a way of life actively encouraged in the culture
>everyone who lives there is a miserable prick
Is there a country worse than Poland?

Attached: 1532152111132.jpg (404x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.timesofisrael.com/my-trip-to-poland/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/germnigger/country/PL/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
carnegie.ru/2017/07/14/why-forecasts-of-chinese-takeover-of-russian-far-east-are-just-dramatic-myth-pub-71550
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're saying all of those can't be applied to Latvia aswell?

хopoшo cкaзaнo чyвaк, вoт твoи 15 pyблeй)

any polish made you unpleasantly feel.

t. Ahmed.

Poland is the most based country in Europe and will surpass Germoney in 20 years

This is worse than a copypasta because in a pasta there would be something interesting, this is a shitty rant

And Warsaw is the most American city in Europe

Attached: z18969383O,Warszawa-z-lotu-ptaka.jpg (1915x1280, 1.21M)

Why do Amerifats worship Poles so much

Lmao imagine believing this

A lot of Poles moved to the US.

Kek

this is especially funny because except for a bunch of skyscrapers (not even looking remotely American, more like cheap rip off from Asia) Poland is nothing like the US, our 'conservatism' is totally different than theirs, our racial issues are non existing and things like introduciton of death penalty or liberalization of gun laws are completely irrelevant for the society, our conservatists usually want to increase welfare for the poor at the expense of the rich and their conservatism pertains to morality only, not to economy

It's true. Everyone that I've spoken to that has vised Poland told me how beautiful it is and a lot cleaner than many major Euro cities. Their economy is thriving while the rest of Europe stagnates from rapefugee immigration

>Their economy is thriving

do you realize average wage here is like 900 usd/month

well, because you are a person from the advanced county and feel Poland are not good county.
worse country?kek,japan

>while the rest of Europe stagnates from rapefugee immigration
*from nanny state style welfare system

kys tibla

Poland is great

Warsaw >>>>>>>>> M*scow

That last sentence is applicable to most of Central and East Europe.

Attached: chartoftheday_16934_percentage_economic_growth_expected_in_eu_member_states_n[1].jpg (960x1600, 394K)

Wait when did you get so rich?

You must be joking.

it's average, the median wage is much lower

I don't even make 900 for instance

have sex

pooland is a festering shithole no different than ukraine.

I've long lost faith in this shithole as a (((nation))) and putting it back on the map was a huge mistake.

Thas rite. Poland's GDP will triple after CD Project releases Cyberpunk.

from by experience only cis people are somewhat sociable. rest of eastern europeans are german-tier autists.

Don't worry, incel amerimutts will colonize you.

what joke?

The pics I see from Krakow and Warsaw all make Poland look quite developed now.

How is life in rural Poland?

good, as long as this shithole ceases to exist.

Gibs Silesia first.

maybe then at last we'll be allowed to buy guns.

take it then.

by the power in me I hereby give you silesia, enjoy

Quality of life in rural Poland skyrocketed since accession to EU.

Can confirm. Probably the worst country I've ever visited.

Same

btw we are allowed to buy and own guns, just need a license

Once I drove from Krakow to Auschwitz and I noted that the small houses and gardens were very clean and well mantained, so no, not a shithole.
On the downside I perceived a lack of peculiar places and architectural landmark, I especially noted that most new churches were horrendous.
Also the major roads were in a bad shape but this could have changed since.

>just need a license

nigger, after what this shithole has been through, NO POLAK SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO HAVE A LICENSE, FUCK THIS SHITHOLE, FUCK IT'S LAWS!

Since it's not really a shithole we got a nice passport that you can use and get the fuck out to many different places

it isn't joke bro

>Since it's not really a shithole

oh yes it is, anyone who knows what a SHITHOLE looks like will tell you this.

FUCK POOLAND, I DONT CONSIDER MYSELF A POOLAK SCUM

Did you visit Eastern Poland? I invested there and made lots of money.

'skyrocketed' still means a lot of villages don't have a sewage system or gas

>I DONT CONSIDER MYSELF A POOLAK SCUM
but you still are lol

Pretty sure we have more skyscrapers in Frankfurt.

>Once I drove from Krakow to Auschwitz

I actually hate the fact that for 90% of tourists Auschwitz is the main destination.

Why almost no one who visits Germany goes to Bergen Belsen? Why almost no one who goes to Austria visits Mauthausen-Gusen? But if it's Poland, it must be Auschwitz and other death camps.

no Im not, bitch ass fuckboy

Looks like pasta about visiting Russia LOL

How about the Polish Skyscrapers, better than American ones?

I'm going to Krakow next year to visit Auschwitz. Is it that much of a tourist hell?

Because Poles built and operated them?

>be me
>getting out of the bus
>some DP thot handing out poolak flags on a stick
>extends one to me
>I laugh in her face and keep moving

see poolak, Im no poolak

>Is it that much of a tourist hell?

blogs.timesofisrael.com/my-trip-to-poland/

This
fuck poles

Attached: 1550656200545.jpg (678x991, 143K)

Lies, it was under your administration

who are you then

A none poolak who,s homeland was long destroyed by kikes and commies? kinda like you, ruski

Built and operated by your people

>ruski

I am Volga German.

>Is there a country worse than Poland?
Sure, plenty.
Poland is a hit or miss country, plenty of nice places that are islands in a sea of delusion and third-world living conditions.
Polish asa whole would be more bearable if they didn't have such a national attitude of entitlement.

oh well, then, I may as well be greek

>plenty of nice places that are islands in a sea of delusion and third-world living conditions
Isn't it true for Germany too?

I've noticed that Poles on Jow Forums seem to have a massive victim complex. They continually blame Germany for all their issues and some even say Germans should be genocided - despite that R*ssians fucked them even more.

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/germnigger/country/PL/

Why the hell would anyone who visits Krakow waste their time on going to Auschwitz?

this picture would make me feel proud to be a poolak, but unfortunately, its just propaganda.

the truth is this shithole helped save kikes and that was their main downfall.

Attached: jewish death camps.jpg (591x763, 110K)

Nevermind they have massive victim complex to all neighbors it's ok for polaks.

>Isn't it true for Germany too?
Germany is the other way around.
Except for Berlin, which is exactly like that.

Keep believing your power fantasies

>despite that R*ssians fucked them even more.
I remember one Pole who said that they are dumb and such low IQ because the Russians killed mostly smart Polacks LMAO

OP's pasta was originally about Germany.

Built and operated by Nazis - people from Ukraine, Romania, Poland, Georgia, Austria, Serbia, Czech Republic, Germany and also many of them were Jewish.

Poles openly hated Jews and readily joined the Nazis

You really like killing elites, even your own, you bolshevik scum

man, there is google street

Poland was a shelter for Jews before World War - prove me wrong. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
books are better btw, go to a local bookstore

it's actually dumb and low IQ because of hohol and shituanian gene admixture. But thats my theory tho.

Attached: Shituanian picnic.jpg (1280x853, 126K)

Brownentina is all that and a lot more such as being inhabitated by mostly brown skinned midgets, things being more expensive, far away from everything and everyone deep withing the third world.

Daily reminder:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

>Szczuczyn pogrom was the massacre of some 300 Jews in the community of Szczuczyn carried out by its Polish inhabitants in June 1941 after the town was bypassed by the invading German soldiers in the beginning of Operation Barbarossa. The June massacre was stopped by German soldiers.

Imagine being to anti-semitic, the Wehrmacht have to step in to stop you from masacring jews

>I havent seen such a shithole than Poland before

Just Russia, especially Moscow.

kys kike

We killed only some offcers who may be considered part of elite but aren't really high IQ strata. Germany, on the other hand...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

oh fuck off and go make some (((bantz)) threads you an*loid scumbag, cant wait till Syria gets back on their feet and tagteam with Iran to mop pissrael off the map, your goys are gonna be sent to the middle east as meatshields for them. lmfao.

Attached: bashar-assad-syria.jpg (2100x1398, 351K)

bragging rights and muh 6 gorillion
"look how much of a not-racist I am because I visited a well-known tourist spot!"
Wehrmacht got jealous that poles were stealing their kills lol

All openly hate jews.

Will go to Poland for the second year in a row next monday

Yes, because your main idea was to kill all the Jews and simply you did it on our lands. Uneducated people believed the propaganda that the suffering of Polish nation was caused indirectly by Jews. If there were no Jews living in Poland before World War there would be no conflict.

Då kan du skitbreva med polsk flagga :^)

>He wants a cursed land.

What a retard.

Your only trip to Russia will have Siberia as final destination

Attached: 1518231687947.png (1000x1000, 669K)

That excuse makes absolutely no sense for something that happened in 1946.
Also doesn't really explain the escalating anti-jewish violence in poland during 1920-1939.

The simple reality is, that poles were as hateful to jews as anyone else in europe and the "jew-friendly" policies of the Commonwealth era were just a ploy to lure educated and skilled jewish migrants to poland.

Kommer inte att breva överhuvudtaget :^)

>siberia

arent those lands drastically undergoing a gook demographic change and starting to demand their independence from r*ssia? Chechnya 2.0 in the making? comrade?

more like vice versa, dumb slavshit

Attached: 1562437220734.jpg (1024x551, 144K)

It's become a tradition for us to go to some place where a bunch of people died once a year. This year we did Ypres, year before we did Chernobyl, next year Auschwitz.
>Israelis
This is going to end in a fight. In Chernobyl we smuggled in a bunch of booze. If we do that here, the jew hater of the group is probably going all out.

>Poles get asshurt about historical fact
Every single time

>especially Moscow
t. seething zamkadish

Hey, but thanks for you taxes!

Attached: 4684767.png (594x87, 5K)

China will be our land too. We will enslave them

>>arent those lands drastically undergoing a gook demographic change
Nope
carnegie.ru/2017/07/14/why-forecasts-of-chinese-takeover-of-russian-far-east-are-just-dramatic-myth-pub-71550

I really loled irl

Attached: russfucked by china.jpg (600x456, 23K)

Why does Poland have such a fucking victim complex? They get assmad about it being pointed out that Poles hated Jews at the time of Nazi occupation and that there were Poles who volunteered to aid the Nazis in the holocaust.