German niggas be like: tap water is not spicy enough

>German niggas be like: tap water is not spicy enough

Attached: 565790949.g_400-w_g.jpg (400x446, 91K)

Please stop calling Germans "niggas", that is incorrect and offensive.

uncarbonated water really is disgusting

>Italian niggas be like: this water is too spicy for me

Attached: 1497216489791.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

I actually noticed this as well. Carbonated water is extremely popular here, i thought it's the same way everywhere else but i'm wrong apparently.

italians are black so we can use the N word, wafflenigga

Yeah it's only Germany. My Dutch friend was bewildered when he ordered water and got a glass of carbonated water.

I hear germans don't like ice cubes is this true

Carbonated Water is a gift from gods

Attached: 1561301347401.png (350x350, 190K)

My central european bratha

Carbonated water tastes like when your feet go numb

Attached: 1378393500741.jpg (400x452, 52K)

I love sparkling water

Attached: lidl-saskia-mineralwasser.jpg (299x450, 14K)

Not really, I guess. They aren't put in drinks as frequently as in America.

i agree

stop calling germans niggers. It's a redundancy

carbonated water is the standard here

while buy uncarbonated water? you can get it from tap

or use sodastream

when i was in the US my host family gave me a really weird look the first time i asked for carbonated water

Well it's more of an European thing than just German. In America you fucking blast your drinks full with icecubes for some reason. But that waters down the drink which is gross. Also it's unpleasant to drink cause there's all the ice in the way and you have to drink carefully while your lips freeze off.
It's mostly the watering down though. Maybe Americans are just used to drinking fast cause you get free refills but here 3-4 ice cubes are more than enough. You're not supposed to choke it down as fast as possible.

>But that waters down the drink which is gross.
Fucking this.

your ice cubes taste like chlorine

I don't get why Americans don't understand this. Especially when their glasses are fucking giantic. If you have a 500ml glass filled to the brim with ice cubes and then put in soda then you're drinking a 60% flat water 40% soda abomination when finishing it. It's disgusting. As I said, maybe Americans are so used to their giantic glasses that they can gulp that shit down in 2 minutes but I can't and don't want to drink that fast for several reasons. No surprise they are fat desu

Yeah that too actually. Their tap water is absolute shit tier holy fuck. Felt like drinking pool water and it reeked of chlorine when showering too.
A restaurant in NYC actually dared to serve us tap water (it's especially bad in NYC), next to the soda for some reason. So everyone had 2 big glasses on their table and only ever touched one of them cause the water was just fucking pool water. I don't understand how anyone with more than 5 taste buds can drink that.