The state of France

>the state of France
LMAO

Attached: e949b473c6c77ab6468f97d37703db1e-imagejpeg.jpg (883x612, 148K)

LMAOO absolute savage photo

The statues on the left look like they're dabbing

Attached: 1538347435784.png (990x660, 316K)

Frech people are absolutely fucked beyond return point.

lol

kys

if you see anything wrong with this, you're a racist incel poltard who should have sex (but won't because of the reasons previously mentionned)

No!

Attached: 1562696753080.gif (931x682, 426K)

give me a (you) please

yea, what could be wrong with turning your cities into africa? lmao

reminder that this isn't "chaos", it's deliberately organised by the usual suspects
see what they're capable of when they actually want to crackdown on something real like the yellow vests or even just internet "hate speech"

this

Attached: 1522460396123.jpg (519x412, 51K)

>yellow vests
>something real
It's time to take a break Vladimirovic

At least France will serve as an example to other European countries to make them reject all African and Muslim immigrants

Attached: 1549984269673.png (894x773, 48K)

Attached: 8e6a4375270403803cd897026a27be5b-imagepng.png (709x748, 129K)

I hope her nose is clogged up.

>tsssssssssss

The normie citizen won't take notice of this anyway. It all just depends on what the media says, that's what they listen to.

Rounding up a few hundred faceless impoverished foreigners with nothing else to do and paying them to follow the instructions of the agent provacateurs is far easier than organising tens of thousands of native French people to protest every week and keep doing so despite real police crackdown involving mass arrests and serious violence.
Nothing and no one goes into any French government facility without being allowed to do so.

C'est la fin.

Don't you have any hobbies besides making baseless conspiracy theories? Present a single shred of proof to back up your claims?

I apologize on behalf our continent

nous sommes desoles

Le Québec se fait aussi enrichir. On devrait rapidement atteindre votre niveau vu notre faible population. Il n'y a aucun refuge.

>yellow vest is fake
>black vest is real

Go kys, Schluchtenscheisser

Where's the proof this was something organic? Why should we be expected to believe that a horde of blacks is allowed to occupy a national monument of France (and one the revolutionaries care about, unlike Notre Dame) without hassle while actual French people are brutalised for protesting in public streets?

>blacked.com
lmao

Because you cant just kick them out without breaking stuff, they chose their place well

Shut up Karl Friedrich, I was just being ironic he insists this wasn't organic yet yellow vests was.

Yellow vests destroyed private property because gas got 3 cents more expensive I guess?
The real issue is that France and by extension Paris is torn on so many issues like affordable living, ghettoization, gentrification, lack of innovation, government corruption, social immobility etc.
Refugees aren't new in France, they've been sleeping in tents for months (years?) and France utterly failed in addressing that. They could've organized a few hundred containers, rounded them up and let them live in those makeshift homes. Nope, they chose to let them stay within Paris.
You wouldn't blame a cat if it shat onto your carpet if you were too dumb to buy a litterbox.

>Il n'y a aucun refuge.
Australie, des asiats ouesternisés ça peut pas être mauvais.

>They could've organized a few hundred containers, rounded them up and gas them
ftfy

Shoot them.

France is not a federation, it has no states.

>Because you cant just kick them out without breaking stuff
And if they went in there with the intention of breaking things, what measures are in place to prevent that?
Can you think of any monument of that level that random people could just go into with impunity?

>You wouldn't blame a cat if it shat onto your carpet if you were too dumb to buy a litterbox.
And if someone trained a horde of cats to come into your house and shit on your carpet?

It's the fault of Europeans for not showing limits and not dealing with problems so trash will think they can demand and get anything.

This reminds me of how Russia resolved a theater hostage crisis by just gassing the whole place.

Even beyond bunch of container homes, the fact that France, who conquered and controlled North Africa for so much, and straight up invaded Libya recently, now suddenly pretending how impossible it is to go and make a refugee dumping center there. It's funny.

>It's funny
It's really not though. People's misery is never funny.

Isn't this the place where all French national heros are buried?

Yes

Attached: 81237b9f0cd359867b19d9300985831f-imagejpeg.jpg (806x509, 63K)

This. Our media still hasn't said anything about it. And portuguese people aren't fans of migrants

You can't train a bunch of cats to shit onto someone's carpet. That's the point potatonigger

What happened?

These are literally illegales protesting to have papers, all the police has to do is enter the room, arrest everyone and send them on a plane home

But no, that will not happen, I wonder (((why)))

But, as they say in Africa "the monkeys are smarter than us, the whites never got monkeys to work for them"
So comparing Africans to animals doesn't make sense.

How many real french non italian spaniard german.... still live in france?

shut the fuck up you subversive rat
someone opened the window and doused the house with catnip and cat food
that was no accident, nor was it the cats who decided that the house would be swarmed

There is a reason why France has stopped collecting racial data on their census. Trying to hide it.

I think you should cool down and dilate, potatotranny

dunno, but it seems 100% pure frogs are an anomaly nowadays

>oh no both citizens and non-citizens have rights because civilized countries try to respect human dignity, international laws and conventions, all of this must be a jewish plot to replace white people!!!!!!!!
kys incélo-facho

Attached: 1557174414312.gif (200x200, 222K)

Why did France import so many negros when no one forced them to, they suffered relatively little losses during the world wars and when they had nukes so one could tell them anything?

wage control, avoiding labour laws for higher profits, social security funding, soft power against ex-colonized nations and other various factors

Frauenwahlrecht

Attached: 3c7892cdfbb32e658c7d516f5b01f31f-imagejpeg.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Imagine the smell

Worrying

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Big companies did to get cheap Labour, first Italians and Spaniards, then Arabs and now niggers. The commies were strongly against immigration up to the 1990's

either bait or actually retarded

what's happening in that pic?

mass tourism

Could be worse, at least they aren't russians

Illegals protesting because they don't have citizenship. Yet these board imagine they are all citizen chilling at the pantheon when most of them will move to the uk or go home.

if they are illegal why aren't they arrested?

Based

are you angry, will you make you explode becuase you're mad?

Haven't watched TV or the newspaper today, but have the (ms-)media reported anything about it?

This actually deeply saddens me. I can already see signs of my country going the same way

Arrest them for ?

Most of Western Europe is. No one here can laugh and mock other nations. It's a fucking tragic mess.

>why aren't they arrested?
The police being overworked going after all the Yellow Vests.

It’s his divine destiny to blow up, lmao.

um, for being illegal immigrants?

being in the country illegally?

Really, Ireland? Huh... would have never figured.

I'd dick the one on the left

What is Lady Justice thinking about, back there?

Yeah man. There's an area in Dublin called Balbriggan and its now known as Blackbriggan because its overrun with Africans.

The city center is full of them now too. Its already causing problems with black gangs starting to pop up