Why do spics hate Spain? Spanish posters are 1 million times better than Portuguese posters...

Why do spics hate Spain? Spanish posters are 1 million times better than Portuguese posters. Portugal is Eastern Europe tier butthurt.

Attached: download.png (275x183, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eluniversal.com.mx/english/yalitza-aparicio-forces-mexico-acknowledge-racism-and-class-division
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont take redditfags seriously
they cant take banter

Are ports spics?

Attached: thinking.jpg (634x708, 149K)

They are maghrebians

>Why do spics hate Spain?
You should have first-hand knowledge as you are one yourself.

Because you killed muh amerindian savages!!
That's why.

I wouldn't call it hate. It's more of a rivalry thing. btw, your question applies to any country and its ex-colonial power(s)

We don't hate Spain.
We hate it when they think they are superior and tell us they civilized us.

but we did, well, sort off, you still have the violent indio mindset

They technically did since your lingua franca now is Spanish

I don't hate it bc they are and that's true

the funny thing is that they hate the people that still speak the native languages and use indio as an insult, if you look any mexican soap opera it's filled with criollos or european descendants

eluniversal.com.mx/english/yalitza-aparicio-forces-mexico-acknowledge-racism-and-class-division

>soap opera actor Sergio Goyri was caught calling her a “fucking Indian” in a video

I don’t know how that has any connection to saying you “civilized” then when there was clearly already civilization there. It’s like saying Muslims civilized the Iberian peninsula.

we don't think about spain

Not sure what are you talking about monki, I only hate the US and their degeneracy

Portuguese posters are all sluts

como dice el basado evo, la pobreza no existía en el tahuantinsuyo antes de la llegada del esp*ñol

Based Iberoamerican brother.

They did

>and tell us they civilized us.

considering you were cannibals
wouldnt surprise me if theres some actual village in the middle of the fuck nowhere and people eat each other

You still are uncivilized, the cartel and all of that corrupt guerrilla crap is afican tier organizations

they did, before it was unironically german barbarian kingdoms you know

*german barbarian kingdoms LARPing as romans

why would we like them in the first place?

They are your cousins, same as for us with the French, out east with the British and out west with the Asians

In denial

they wuz wuzn't they?

Kys

Everybody think about (you)

Attached: 1444652795113.png (400x267, 148K)