How do you feel about Germany being the defacto ruler of the EU?

How do you feel about Germany being the defacto ruler of the EU?

Attached: untitled-design-281.jpg (729x425, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/1152843/angela-merkel-shaking-health-germany-news-CDU-leader-Annegret-Kramp-Karrenbauer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

express.co.uk/news/world/1152843/angela-merkel-shaking-health-germany-news-CDU-leader-Annegret-Kramp-Karrenbauer

The rest of Europe should be embarassed they would let germany do that off the foundation set by Hitler himself.

UK is the only major european country with a shred of my respect left. VW should be dismantled as part of any EU deal

&&&you&&& are just doing what you know best and that is ruin europe

Attached: germoid.png (1186x889, 434K)

Why is France okay with this?

Every relevant country in Europe is a leftist shithole so what does it matter

We didnt choose to be the leader of the EU but the the other member countries demanded us to be. Also why should VW be dismantled? because its to huge of a competitor for your shitty american cars?

who else would it be

Oh gods yes please rule over me

Attached: 1562190571082.jpg (543x590, 95K)

how do we ruin europe? we strenghen it and trying to esablish a european power which is able to compete against the USA and China

If Germany is going to rule europe in any capacity it should be forced to dismantle anything related to nazi germany

Oh, you're still here?

Attached: 1562599498940.png (1311x927, 326K)

I need the sauce of that pic plox

ohohoHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1562869042523.png (7680x4320, 1.41M)

Attached: 1562453076268.png (891x810, 532K)

should I learn German then?

Attached: Eu+is+shit.jpg (900x399, 73K)

N-no, we don't care that you stole France at all!

I thought you were too stupid for this?

>a fucking kike talking about ruining europe

Bad the eu is fucking shitshow

but that isnt germanys fault?

Poland

I am Teddy Roosevelt and conquering Spain

Attached: 20190713_165023.jpg (4032x2268, 2.44M)

>the aeternal australianus

Attached: pure evil.jpg (700x1303, 223K)

uhh nein, ich bin schlau :DDDDD

Take your pills Schlomo

I am also thinking about annexing Jerusalem to the United States

Attached: 20190713_165638.jpg (4032x2268, 2.72M)

I already converted them to catholicism btw

I feel reminded of that fairy tale with the ferryman desperately trying to trick someone else into taking the rudder.

We're the ferryman, and we just want to get off this fucking boat, but we can't find anyone dumb enough to be tricked into taking over for us.

Who cares

It isn't. Shitty meme

(((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))
>the Chutzpah to include (((Karl Marx))))

I saw tons of germans claim einstein.

I'm not the original israfag, but marx was a lutheran christian and called jews parasites/niggers.

yes

German boys are cute.

Karl Marx is the child of a Kohanim Rabbi, literally related to the Rothschilds and mostly hang out with international Jews. Might aswell claim Theodor Adorno was also German, because he converted to protestantism aswell.

Also (((Protestants))) are pure cancer as seen in Angela Kasmierczak

My laugh, we are selling cars to American and machinery to chinese and in exchange they can export their shit to our vassals

> Theodor Adorno

Didn't even have a Jewish mother and was culturally german...

Ah yes, the man who gloated over millions of Hans-Jürgens and Uthes being that and the country trashed and wished all Germans to be handed over to the Polish brothels with privileges for the Jews was culturally German. Ah yes, the famous Jewish intellect, how did I not see this coming. Stupid me!

And I've read the text by Marx. Most likely more than you did. It's also very clear that Marx was influenced by Judaism, its revolutionary spirit, the whole tikkun olam stuff and the arrogance of leadership over the blind masses by an elite. What's next on the agenda is probably: Jews had nothing to with Bolshevism and the Soviet Union was akcually anti-semitic!

We don't have vassals. What kind of meme is that? we are a vassal state of the USA

Every Dutchman deserves a German girlfriend for allowing this

>Every Dutchman deserves a German girlfriend

Try boyfriend

Attached: dutch love.png (520x390, 35K)

>German boys are cute.

Thank you! I identify as Bavaryan though, not German

I'm not gay tho

Bava-

oy vey... Mazel Tov!

_we_ are a vassal... can a vassal have vassals?

Don't know what to think about it desu.
They let the German ruling-class take the rudder, while not realising or forgetting the weaponized autism of them. Lets see if it ends in some kind of utopia or in (another heavily German-influenced) disaster.

>I'm not gay tho
Disgusting.
Hi

Germany is still ruled by allies officially if you didn't know this. It's Britain, France and US ofc.
and ti be honest i guess it's good thing, germans shouldn't want to rule something.