Black pipo be like “ooooo dis sickle cell too spicy” lmao

black pipo be like “ooooo dis sickle cell too spicy” lmao

Attached: 4EE45D84-3C82-4E31-A54F-E1774BD95E36.jpg (956x1280, 299K)

these lips are made for cock

He’s just a child. Fuck off.

I hope you die amerinigger

Fuck children

Very AmeriKKKan post.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts. First day on Jow Forums huh, if you can’t handle a little edgy humor than fuck off

>He’s just a child. Fuck off.

Attached: 4901DB13-F4C1-4084-85D9-9738D6F6FD80.png (736x1444, 274K)

Amerimongrels are soulless insectoids like the Chinks, but they don't realize that and they're afraid to admit it.

>than
Gee, I wonder who could be behind these post.

If you didn't laugh at this you need to leave

>pierre defendiendo a sus hermanos
kek

>Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts. First day on Jow Forums huh, if you can’t handle a little edgy humor than fuck off

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

Ummm sweetie this isn't Jow Forums :)

Look at who's talking. If you laugh at this, it means that you share the same humour like Germans

That kid is sleeping, though. Probably got bored of white pypo whining about spicy things.

t. nigger marine stationed in Korea

Whats wrong with you he's just a kid

This is where I draw the limit on what is acceptable humor-wise. I have no problem with gender or race jokes but the ill, and specially if it's a child who is enduring an illness, are beyond the sphere of humor for me. This is outright disrespectful and I'm disgusted by this. Take a second to think of such a young life going through this and their family's pain.

>This is where I draw the limit on what is acceptable humor-wise. I have no problem with gender or race jokes but the ill, and specially if it's a child who is enduring an illness, are beyond the sphere of humor for me. This is outright disrespectful and I'm disgusted by this. Take a second to think of such a young life going through this and their family's pain.

Attached: 1557860281576.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

If the child would be white you would not say this

You say this based on what exactly?

this.

Thats how you people work

>>This is where I draw the limit on what is acceptable humor-wise. I have no problem with gender or race jokes but the ill, and specially if it's a child who is enduring an illness, are beyond the sphere of humor for me. This is outright disrespectful and I'm disgusted by this. Take a second to think of such a young life going through this and their family's pain.

Attached: 1485130830315.jpg (645x968, 55K)

Not sure who "you people" are supposed to be.

Attached: hold on babe let me just report this thread real quick.jpg (711x1280, 156K)

I see people on here making fun of white people getting raped and murderd but nobody says that goes to far but making fun of black children goes to far

El ayyyytiANO, señores.

>But mom the kid at school did it too

Reminder that the dead white kid in a Mario casket is a meme here

Fuck off preto

This, Americlaps are disgusting

Attached: 1562932221219.png (600x535, 32K)

>Noooo you cantu postu thisu, imginenu my addu revenue.

Attached: Insect.jpg (743x496, 38K)

İ was with you until it said sexism, homophobia and transphobia