Why do Americans adamantly refuse to not be terrible at city planning?

Why do Americans adamantly refuse to not be terrible at city planning?

Attached: la.png (400x396, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as-seen-on/BART-Fare-Evaders-Caught-on-Video-Scuffling-With-Police_Bay-Area-512560092.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9wSpeYaadXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Density and public transit are cool and all until you have to share it with people who are retarded. Imagine if 13% of the population in other first world countries were Gypsies? Well, that's the US with our Blacks. Then it becomes racist to enforce simple laws.

Multiculturalism only works if it's done in the style of Singapore, which is an authoritative, nonsense approach to whichever cultural group misbehaves.

there you go
every day thread over

>Blacks are the only ones congesting the roads
>13% of the population
>Not the massive number of central american immigrants and their spawn

>muh niggers
like clockwork

This is the ebin edgy Jow Forumstard answer

when I say slavery you say SORRY
SLAVERY

Attached: 1561939076388.png (789x944, 679K)

Shut up nigger

It's funny, look at any "laugh at americans" and it's full of dumb wh*tes, but point out anything bad about Amerikkka and they always blame black guys.

You have no idea how bad it is.

nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as-seen-on/BART-Fare-Evaders-Caught-on-Video-Scuffling-With-Police_Bay-Area-512560092.html

better than answering an aussie seriously in an every day thread

>in an every day thread

I see at least 6 every day threads in the catalog right now

youtube.com/watch?v=9wSpeYaadXk 2:45 OH ONNONONO

Seems reasonable to me. When travelling to the US I felt unsafe in a lot of places in cities for not being inside a car. As Britain becomes more diverse, my own plans for the future include car ownership, living far away from any big city centre, and completely avoiding the public transport system. Also I don't trust the other people on the roads nowadays, so you won't catch me cycling either.

>Muh density
No one wants to build public transportation out in the Midwest. Our cities are the issue.

lol, waiting for the daily dick thread

>answering an aussie seriously
never do this

No you won't. Suburbs are the result of deliberate public policy decisions that no other country can emulate, especially not a shithole like Britain.

I don't even blame Blacks. I blame the activists who think that enforcing laws is somehow racist.

what is the difference between americam and australia cities?

It's amazing how versatile "muh niggers" is in the US. You can use it to justify pretty much any of the shitty things our government does.

t. lives in 98% white country

Scandinavia isn't white.

Blacks in the US can't even compare to gypsies. Blacks might as well be highly educated Swiss people in comparison to them,

finland inst Scandinavia

Idk, after being in countries with good public transport I really don't mind having to drive everywhere
I hate subways, when they get crowded they're a fucking pain, you see people sneezing without covering their mouth, or if they do they then proceed to touch everything in their vicinity anyway.
Always some crazy person on the train or bus. It's all nasty.
Everytime I'm in public transport I just think about how comfy it is in my car

Unironically lobbying from the auto industry

Its seems that all gypsies are the same, and while there are absolutely feral ghetto blacks here there are also many normieish middle\working class ones

That's cool just don't expect the government to subsidize your autism with roads to suburbs or massive highways for consumer cars.

This, London underground was always PACKED, never any sears available, I could always smell someone's body odor, there was always that one weird person staring at you, black women with her 7 kids, etc.

I've traveled to Europe before. Yes, Gypsies are absolutely the bottom of the totem pole. But I make the comparison to Blacks because they both have severe cultural deficiencies that need to be torn down and rebuilt.

>Muh niggers
Can you critique public transportation without mentioning them? I don't think.som

Yeah, no. Much of South London has long had a suburb feel to it. Many parts of it don't even have good public transport links.

You're not getting any more is what I am telling you. The suburban age is coming to a close as the american-anglo empire dies.

We let special interest dictate the vast majority of government policy. It's been that way since the founding of the country.

LA seems very strange. It apparently has beyond abysmal traffic conditions and yet there's ZERO plans to do anything about it?

Attached: 1561935647200.jpg (1000x796, 154K)

Property values keep going up and that's all anyone who matters cares about.

How do you even stay sane when you have to make 2+ hours of commute every day?

I still dont think it will become popular in America. Here in New Hampshire everyone wants to move the Southern part so they can spend an hour to drive to Boston and an hour back and live in their oversized houses with 5 acres of land that they never use. They don't want to live in Massachusetts because its crowded. The southern NH communities you DEFINITELY need a car its ridiculous, if you walked to the grocery store or the school itd take 3-4 hours because each house had so much land. The trains to Boston from Northern Mass are completely empty in the morning because people want to drive.

LA recently completed a light rail line from downtown to Santa Monica called the Expo Line. It was done cheaply and has to sit in traffic. They're also extending a subway that would take you from UCLA to downtown along Wilshire BLVD, LA's busiest corridor. This one may actually be a game changer.

Did you also commission your city to tear out its clean drinking water pipes as blacks use them too?

Podcasts have really helped

I'd rather subsidize my dick in your ass
Never try and disagree with me again

They are better than us. Pretty much every town built after the 18th century is an unwalkable piece of shit built for cars and not people.

Attached: odda.jpg (650x477, 101K)

Podcasts, especially "personality driven" ones (friend simulators), have proven to be bad for mental health. Fucking retarded americans I swear.

are there even any cities in australia lmao

I don't get it. Can't you just move niggers to separate neighbourhoods? That's what we do with minorities in all big cities.

Americans are Jews and hate giving anything away to people, especially niggers.

The absolute fucking state of Jow Forumstards.

Well, it's hard to convince the American people to approve tax hikes to do stuff like updating water pipes in places like Flint because the perception exists that tax hikes are wealth transfers from Whites/Asians to Browns/Blacks. It's part of the reason why White trash in the US votes Republican, because they perceive all the social programs the Democrats propose as being primarily benefiting minorities.

>friend simulators

You mean like talking to anonymous strangers on image boards?

I know someone that does this, he wakes up at 4 am to avoid traffic and spends 2+ hours a day commuting to and from Boston. He makes $200k a year. Living in Boston is insanely expensive and you don't have the suburb benefits of letting your kids outside, having a barbecue, leaving your doors unlocked, silence, etc. The surrounding areas of Boston like Lawrence,Haverhill, Andover, are opiate infested shitholes. So everyone flees to Southern New Hampshire communities like Bedford, Londonderry, Chester, Windham, so they can live in their oversized house and waste 2+ hours of their life in traffic everyday. As a kid I literally could not see my friends because I didn't have a car and no one would teach me how to drive or buy me one. Pic related is average house in Southern NH with a shitton of land no one uses. Your car breaks? You're disabled

Attached: genMid.4618677_6.jpg (623x413, 57K)

You notice how much like in real life conversation there is a two way communication channel going on here. Guess what friend simulators don't have.

Attached: im a sick fuck.jpg (420x420, 10K)

It will be interesting to see how suburbs survive gas prices greater than $5/gallon. Last time that happened Bush and his Congress got completely obliterated.

You don't need to give anything away, the market will do everything for you

>how much like in real life conversation there is a two way communication channel going on here
Jesus, how fucking delusional are you mate?

Attached: 1445810990307.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Southern new hampshire is mcmansion hell and 1000000% NEED a car or you will starve

Attached: 545901e587c566f1c71e213ecceac435-1-.jpg (1280x960, 123K)

Chat rooms didn't correlate with deteriorating mental health meanwhile listening podcasts and following ytubers/streamers did. If you have an issue with the results take it up with basic human psychology.

Attached: 1539031395403.jpg (736x489, 55K)

embarrassing. to think that someone actually believes this to be true.

Attached: oC61jpO.jpg (1024x692, 193K)

What about normal radio shows

no bueno, movies and tv shows didn't have any effect though

Attached: yank.png (1472x1076, 540K)

You have no idea how amazing that sounds. There is not a chance in fuck that in England with a similar occupation you could have such a big house, that much land, and be able to drive that much - while still being close to a great city like Boston. You even get to fucking have "live free or die" written on your license plate.

"Car breaks" - That's why you have family, friends, talk to your neighbours, keep a spare car, have savings to get a rental if you need one, etc.

>starve

Lol what? You have enough land to grow your own food, and enough basement space to keep a multi-year SHTF food supply. And can probably get food delivered to your door anyway.

Most HOAs don't allow that.

You think those rural lots are HOA?